Peter, can you give me and Shen a ride to the mall?
- 老妈准你逛街 - 是啊
- Mom said you can go shopping? - Yeah.
跟爸爸准你上周逃课
The same way Dad said it was okay for you to ditch school
去玩冲浪一样
and go surfing last week.
我去开车
I'll get the car.
你怎么说服他的
How did you do that?
这是古代美国的一招 叫做 猴子总被聪明妹妹耍
It's an ancient American move called, "Monkey jumps for smarter sister."
老天眷顾聪明人之意
走吧
Come on.
好了 商场还有一小时就关门 我们要完成任务
Okay, we've got an hour till closing. We've got work to do.
- 我们要在这里练功 - 差不多 开始吧
- Are we training here? - Sort of. Come on.
比利·普林斯顿 - 它会绕圈吗
Billy Preston - Will It Go Round in Circles
我有一首歌♥ 但我没有旋律
I've got a song but I ain't got no melody
快点
Come on
我要唱给我的朋友们听
I'm gonna sing it with my friends?
我有一首歌♥ 但我没有旋律
I've got a song but I ain't got no melody
我要唱给我的朋友们听
I'm gonna sing it with my friends?
它会绕圈吗
Will it go round in circles?
可以
All right
它会像小鸟一样高飞吗
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?
它会绕圈吗
Will it go round in circles?
它会像小鸟一样高飞吗
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?
听我唱
Listen
我有一支舞 但我没有舞步
I've got a little dance but I ain't got no steps
就让音乐带动我吧
I'm gonna let the music move me round
我有一支舞 但我没有舞步
I've got a little dance but I ain't got no steps
就让音乐带动我吧
Gonna let the music move me round
它会绕圈吗
Will it go round in circles?
它会像小鸟一样高飞吗
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
我以为你刚才太饱了
I thought you were too full.
这个月饼真好吃
This mooncake is so good.
我想我欠沈一个道歉
I think I owe Shen an apology.
我不是有意对他那么无礼
I didn't mean to be rude to him.
只是 我看到这些月饼的时候
But it's just when I saw these mooncakes,
仿佛我一下变回了小男孩
it was like I was a boy again.
然后我开始有罪恶感 我背弃了往昔的一切而长大
And then I felt guilty that I grew up turning my back on all of this.
- 我不想重蹈覆辙 - 你不是唯一犯错的人
- I don't wanna do that anymore. - You didn't do it alone.
我希望我们能是一个中式美国家庭
I want us to be a Chinese-American family.
- 我能吃一口不 - 不能
- Can I have a bite? - No.
肯尼
Kenny.
很奇特的感觉
It's so strange.
一天晚上 这位素未谋面的亲戚 来到我们家做客
In one night, this long lost relative comes into our lives,
而这天晚上
and in one evening,
他赠给了母亲故乡的感觉
he gives your mother a little piece of the old country,
教了彼得一个踢球绝招
gives Peter a football move,
帮你找到了展品中遗漏的信息
finds some missing pieces in your work,
还让我看到了我们一直遗忘的东西
and opens my eyes to something we've been missing.
- 这很美好 不是吗 - 是的
- It's wonderful, isn't it? - Yeah.
不过有一点可惜的是 温蒂体会不到这些
It's just a little sad because I don't think Wendy will get anything out of this.
好了 我们晚点见 我有点忙 好不
Well, I'll see you guys later. I'm kind of busy, okay?
好吧
All right.
- 嘿 宝贝儿 - 噢 嗨
- Hey, babe. - Oh, hi.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你的衬衫 很好看啊
Your shirt. It looks nice.
不是啦
No.
我的头发
My hair.
- 看起来没什么不同 - 我给这边加亮了 看到没
- It looks the same. - I got highlights. See?
我觉得 我们赢得舞会桂冠的时候
I figure when we win homecoming,
舞台灯光一定可以把效果烘托出来
the stage lights will really bring them out.
是啊 不错
Yeah, great.
你在找谁
Who are you looking for?
没谁 我想说沈应该会在附近
Nobody. I just thought maybe Shen would be around.
- 谁 - 我表哥
- Who? - My cousin.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我说 我们得离他远点儿
You know, we gotta stay away from him.
他会破坏我们的 人们已经在说闲话了
He's gonna wreck it for us. People are starting to talk.
他们管好自己的事情就行了
Well, people should mind their own business.
- 他或许是个好人呢 - 好人
- Maybe he's a nice guy. - Nice guy.
呵呵 沃伦也是个好人
Well, Warren's a nice guy, too,
但是如果让他跟我们混
but if we let him hang out with us,
我们可能也要等着在大减价的时候 买♥♥回自己的衣服了 知道吗
we might as well wait to buy our clothes on sale, you know?
- 奥斯汀 你这样讲很势利诶 - 谢谢夸奖
- Austin, that sounds a little snobby. - Thank you.
投温蒂一票
Vote for Wendy.
我觉得沈的形象
I don't think we're gonna have an image problem
已经没有任何问题了
with Shen anymore.
请投温蒂做舞会皇后
Vote for Wendy for Homecoming Queen.
好啊 会的 我投给温蒂
Yeah, sure, I'll vote for Wendy.
请投给温蒂
Vote for Wendy.
- 温蒂 那是你表哥 - 你做什么了
- Wendy, is that your cousin? - What did you do?
投给温蒂
Vote for Wendy.
请投票选温蒂做舞会皇后
Vote for Wendy for Homecoming Queen.
真是乌鸦变凤♥凰♥了
He went from monk to hunk.
他知不知道托尼和我在闹分手
Does he know Tony and I are fighting a lot?
抱歉了姐♥妹♥们♥ 沈很忙的
Sorry, guys, Shen's busy.
给你 请拿一张
Here, take one.
我们走 你帅呆了
Let's go. You look great.
今天学校里每个人都在谈论你
Everybody was talking about you at school today.
- 你成名人啦 - 是啊 很好玩
- You're kind of a celebrity. - Yes, it was fun.
我之前除了那件蠢袍子之外 没穿过其他衣服
I've never worn anything except that stupid robe.
这是不是你很愿意改变的原因
Is that why you were so willing to change?
佛曰 虽然老虎最有力量 但能坚持到最后的却是变色龙
Buddhists say the tiger is the mightiest but it is the chameleon who will endure.
你可真能唬人
You are such a liar.
你是为了我改变的 不是吗
You did it for me, didn't you?
- 谢谢你 - 不 谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, thank you.
这个很好吃
This is good.
这种味道叫什么
What is name of this taste?
- 巧克力 还能是什么 - 巧克力
- Chocolate. What else? - Chocolate.
等下 你从来没吃过巧克力
Wait. You've never had chocolate before?
- 中国没有巧克力吗 - 我不敢肯定
- Well, don't they have it in China? - I'm not sure.
我转世这么多次也没碰到过
I've never come across it in my reincarnations.
那你记得每一世的事情囖
So you remember every one of your past lives?
有些记得比较清楚 并非所有杨家将都是值得纪念的
Some better than others. Not all Yin warriors are memorable.
我会不会是呢
Will I be?
不会
No.
我倒是真的很记得你的太姥姥
I do remember your great-grandmother very well.
- 她差点失败了 - 怎么会
- She almost failed. - Why?
- 她很弱吗 - 不是的
- Was she weak? - No.
阎罗变强了
Yan Lo was stronger
并且每次愈强
and has been getting stronger every time.
所以你必须比任何一代前辈 都更努力的练功
That's why you must train harder than any of your ancestors.
如果我照做 我能赢吗
If I do, will I win?
但愿如此
I hope so,
但你得找出我无法教给你的 蕴藏于你内心的力量
but you may have to find the strength within you that I can't teach you,
否则你和我和所有美好的事物 都要玩完了
or this may be the end for me and you and everything good.
哇喔
Whoa!
别给太大压力啊
Not too much pressure.
我们来谈点儿别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
说说你女朋友
Tell me about your girlfriends.
你没交过女朋友
You've never had a girlfriend?
爱上一个人是什么感觉
What's it like being in love?
不知道 我要是爱上谁了再告诉你吧
I don't know. I'll tell you when it happens.
你和奥斯汀不是相爱的吗
You and Austin are not in love?
呃 奥斯汀是个好男孩
Look, Austin's a nice guy
但是他唯一爱的是他自己
but he's only in love with himself.
那你为什么和他一起呢
Then why are you with him?
我想只是因为大家说我们很相配
I guess it's because everyone says we look good together.
还有他能帮我赢得舞会皇后
And it'll probably help me win Homecoming Queen.
心的错觉
An illusion of the heart.
- 又是佛曰 - 不 是沈曰
- Another Buddhist saying? - No, a Shen saying.
告诉你 既然你那么喜欢我做的巧克力蛋糕
Tell you what, since you like my chocolate cupcakes so much,
电影精选列表