沈
Shen.
是时候了
It is time.
恶魔阎罗已经苏醒 并已上路
The evil Yan Lo has awakened and is on his way.
但我不敢肯定你是否会对此任务 矢志不渝
But I wonder if you're committed enough to take on this task.
恕弟♥子♥无礼 师♥父♥ 但我已经准备好了
Forgive me, Master. I am ready.
很好 拿着 你会需要它们的
Very well. Here. You will need these.
- 她在哪里 - 西方
- Where is she? - In the West.
- 加州的菲尔斯市 - 我不会让您失望的 师♥父♥
- Fair Springs, California. - I will not let you down, Master.
会让我们失望的可能是别人
It may not be you who lets us down.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
啥
What?
谢谢回到地球来 吴小姐
Thank you for returning to Earth, Miss Wu.
你能否说出这座在中国北部的
Can you identify this mountain range
山脉的名字
in northern China?
是不是叫
Is it...
明天再告诉你 梅迪纳老师 再见
Tell you tomorrow, Mr. Medina. Bye.
温蒂 这门课真是无聊至极
Wendy, could this class be any more boring?
赞成 我都想在眼皮上画眼睛 好让自己能打个盹了
I know. I feel like drawing eyes on my eyelids so I can take a nap.
我们是那么的般配
We were so perfect for each other.
为什么 为什么啊
Why? Why?
丽萨 振作点 我的小坎肩上到处是你的眼泪
Lisa, get it together. You're getting tears all over my top.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你借给我穿
Thank you for letting me borrow it.
你知不知道要忘掉一个男的 最快用什么方法
You know what's the fastest way to get over a guy?
- 找个新男友 - 找个新男友
- Get a new guy. - Get a new guy.
算了吧 我的生活糟透了
Forget it. My life stinks.
为什么我的生活 不能像你的那么完美呢 温蒂
Why can't I have your perfect life, Wen?
你是学校最受欢迎的女生
You're the most popular girl in school,
每个人都会给你投票 让你当返校舞会的皇后
everyone's gonna vote for you for Homecoming Queen,
- 还有你男朋友也好棒 - 得了 他才不好呢
- and your boyfriend's perfect. - No, he's not.
我给咱们拿了沙拉 温蒂
I got us salads, Wen.
好吧 他还不错
Okay, he's a little perfect.
我知道你不喜欢这个 不过我正在减我的三头肌
I mean, you don't need it but I'm trying to cut my triceps
这样我穿短袖衬衫才好看 所以
for short-sleeved shirts, so...
- 还有你知道 我还要拍些视频 - 请投我一票
- And, you know, I got some ab videos... - Vote for me.
- 嘿 伙计们 来块儿曲奇饼吗 - 没这必要吧
- Hey, guys, want a cookie? - That is so lame.
嗯嗯 你是对的 其实我的胳膊已经很好看了
Yeah, you're right. My guns already look good.
不是 我说杰西卡
No, I mean Jessica.
给你 请吃曲奇
There you go. Have a cookie.
谢谢啦
Thanks, guys.
杰西卡·道森要跟你争舞会皇后
Jessica Dawson is running against you for Homecoming Queen?
我早该想到了
I so should have expected this.
早从二年级开始 我做什么她就一定会跟着做
Ever since second grade, everything I do, she has to do.
- 多谢 - 好了 这次只能是我
- Thanks a lot. - Well, this one's mine.
没人会把我的票投给她 就为了一块变质的曲奇
Nobody's gonna give her my vote for a stale cookie.
- 就算你哥哥也 - 我投你一票
- Even your brother? - You've got my vote.
彼得 把它放下
Peter, put that down.
投给我吗 好的 请你吃曲奇
Voting for me? Good. Have a cookie.
我哥哥在节食 他是校橄榄球队员
My brother, on a diet. Football jock, you know.
谢谢 请吃曲奇
Thank you. Have a cookie.
这个给你
Here you go.
杰西卡 你在竞选舞会皇后呀
Jessica, you're running for Homecoming Queen?
噢 天哪 真是太棒了
Oh, my gosh, it's so awesome.
哎 跟你竞争我恐怕是没什么机会了
Well, I probably don't stand a chance against you.
- 我才是应该知难而退呢 - 是啊
- I'm the one who should just drop out. - Okay.
这一定会好有趣的
This is gonna be so much fun.
- 对呀 好运喔 - 谢啦
- Yeah, good luck. - Thanks.
你有毛病啊 彼得
What is wrong with you, Peter?
- 别发疯了 不就一块曲奇嘛 - 吐出来
- Chill out. It's just a cookie. - Spit that out.
你这样就好像我自己的哥哥 都不支持他唯一的妹妹
That looks like my brother doesn't support his sister.
你拿点家族忠诚来行不行啊
How about a little loyalty here?
好吧 反正我也不喜欢葡萄干
Fine. I hate raisins anyway.
- 嘿 奥斯汀 - 嘿 小妹
- Hey, Austin. - Hey, little sis.
你该看看那边的忠诚度
You might wanna check on your loyalty over there.
- 来一块我做的曲奇 - 好啊
- Want one of my cookies? - Sure.
奥斯汀 给我吐出来
Austin, spit that out!
妈妈 这很重要 你不记得了
Mom, this is important. Don't you remember?
我的报告写的弗罗里达 她就一定要写德克萨斯
I do my report on Florida then she has to do hers on Texas,
只是因为德州比较大
just because it's bigger.
还有四年级 我摔断了胳膊 让大家在我石膏上签名
And in fourth grade, when I broke my arm and everyone signed my cast,
杰西卡就叫大家在她腿上签 可她甚至都没断腿
Jessica had everyone sign her leg, and it wasn't even broken.
温蒂 你想我做什么
Wendy, what do you want me to do?
我在工作 而且这次展览两周后就要开放了
I'm at work here and I have an exhibit opening in two weeks.
可是 妈妈 这本来应该是我的舞会
But, Mom, this is supposed to be my homecoming,
但是她就要从我这里把它抢走了
and she's gonna take it away from me
如果我再不想办法拉票 我就死定了
if I don't come up with a way to get more votes.
亲爱的 我理解这个舞会对你很重要
Look, honey, I understand how important this is to you,
但是博物馆的馆长全指望着我
but the museum director is counting on me
人家让我把这些古代中国工艺品 归类陈列好
to put together this exhibit of ancient Chinese artifacts,
可是我已经快崩溃了
and I'm getting stressed out
因为这些东西背后的历史 我没一个了解的
because I don't know the history behind any of them.
我以前老觉得妈妈说的那些
You know, I used to think my mother's stories
什么佛教传说的故事都好蠢
about the Buddhist legends were so silly.
我真该多听一些的
Should have listened to her more.
妈妈 我怎么样才能对付杰西卡啊
Mom, what am I gonna do about Jessica?
你想知道该做什么吗
You know what you're gonna do?
你应该暂时忘掉舞会的事情
You're gonna forget about homecoming for a minute
好记起生命中更加重要的事情
and remember that there are some things more important in life.
比如
Like what?
比如你在家里的责任
Like maybe your responsibilities at home.
你最后一次洗衣服是什么时候 还有清理你的房♥间呢
When is the last time you did some laundry, or cleaned your room,
还有喂你的狗呢
or fed your dog?
幸好你有个 吃东西掉得到处都是的哥哥
Good thing your brother's such a messy eater
不然可怜的狗狗早就饿死了
or poor Cupcake would have starved.
cupcake:纸托蛋糕 这里是狗名
蛋糕 有了
Cupcake. Yeah.
「投给温蒂」小蛋糕
"Vote for Wendy" cupcakes.
比杰西卡的曲奇饼好太多太多了 谢谢啦 妈妈
Way better than Jessica's cookies. Thanks, Mom.
对不起哦 拜
Sorry. Bye.
菲尔斯市机场
地平线快递服务
戴维斯管道设备
爸爸 你搅拌器开得过头了
Daddy, you have the mixer on too high.
亲爱的
Well, honey,
我是广♥告♥代理总裁 不是糕点师♥傅♥
I'm an ad agency executive, not a baker.
不如我帮你想一个响亮的 吸引人的拉票口号♥吧
How about I come up with a nice, catchy slogan for you instead?
- 比如 - 比如
- Like what? - Like...
这个怎么样
How about,
谁是温蒂 舞会皇后吴温蒂
"Wendy who? Wendy Wu for Homecoming Queen!"
真有人就为这个付钱给你啊
They really pay you for that?
这医生是你的儿子啊
This doctor is your son.
姥姥 我不想在蛋糕上写中文
Grandma, I'm not gonna put Chinese on my cupcakes.
不不不
No, no, no.
我在告诉那个寡妇 那个医生才是她儿子
I was telling the widow the doctor was really her son.
您干嘛不看美国肥皂剧
Why don't you watch American soap operas
好让大家都能懂呢
so that we could all understand?
我看的 西班牙语的
I do. The Spanish ones.
嗨 我回来啦 抱歉回家这么晚
Hi, I'm home. Sorry I'm late.
我的 这里发生什么事了
Oh, my... What happened here?
舞会皇后干的 我不会收拾的
Homecoming Queen did it. I'm not cleaning up.
妈 我真的需要你帮我看看这些馆长扔给我的中国展品
Ma, I really need your help with this Chinese stuff the director dumped on me.
我查了好多资料了
I've done a lot of the research
但我好像还是漏掉一些民间传说和神话
but I feel like I'm missing some of the folklore and legends.
我都讲过给你听的
I told you the stories.
我知道你讲过的 妈 可惜我那时候太小 不懂欣赏
I know you did, Ma, but I was too little to appreciate them.
不管怎样 这个跟我想念中国文化不是一个意思
Anyway, it's not like I missed having that Chinese culture in my life.
你不想念中国文化 并不代表它没有被人遗忘
Just because you don't miss it doesn't mean it isn't missing.
加州 菲尔斯市 市民博物馆
地平线快递服务
快递
Delivery.
谢了
Thanks.
电影精选列表