- You are so bad. - Well, you didn't call me last night.
我本来想告诉你我终于收到回信了
I wanted to tell you I finally got a letter back
是旧金山那间模特公♥司♥的回信耶
from that modeling agency in San Francisco
他们说照片上的我长得很80后
and they said my pictures were '80s retro.
是好事 对吧
That's good, right?
- 是吧 恭喜 - 谢谢
- Yeah, congratulations. - Thanks.
那个 我听说 听说你表哥来了
So, I hear... I hear your cousin's in town.
哦老天 真是太丢脸了
Oh, my gosh, it's been so embarrassing.
- 为什么 - 因为这个
- Why? - That's why.
他没被恶魔附身 你和他说话是安全的
He's not the evil one. You're safe to speak with him.
谢了
Thanks.
我说 你干嘛不去检查一下 洗手间是不是安全呢
Listen, why don't you check to see if the bathroom is safe for me?
好主意 你本能的开始敏锐起来了
Good idea. Your instincts are becoming sharp.
这人什么毛病啊
What's up with that?
噢 他是从那个中国很偏远 很偏远的地区来的
Oh, he's from, like, real deep, deep inside China
他们的风俗很谨慎
and it's a very careful culture.
哦
Huh.
那我们还是会去玛丽亚·圣地亚哥的派对咯
So we're still going to Maria Santiago's party, right?
当然啦
Oh, yeah.
下任舞会皇后去派对怎么能不跟舞会皇帝一块儿呢
The next Homecoming Queen shouldn't be partying without the Homecoming King
温蒂 洗手间安全
Wendy, toilet now safe.
- 我还是午饭时找你吧 - 好吧
- I guess I'll see you at lunch. - Yeah.
很多生气的女生在等你去
Many angry girls waiting for you to go.
温蒂 真高兴碰到你 其实应该是你碰到我
Wendy, I'm so glad I ran into you. Actually, you ran into me.
不管怎么样 我希望你能了解
Anyway, I hope you know
我那晚在电♥话♥里说的你表哥的那些 只是开玩笑的
I was only kidding the other night, on the phone, about your cousin.
噢 这个不用担心
Oh, don't worry about it.
这就是我俩相处方式嘛 开玩笑 就是这样的
That's how you and I are. We kid. We're like that.
对了 恐怕我在足球场上见不到你了
Oh, since I won't see you at soccer practice,
你被取消资格了 真遗憾
I am so sorry about the disqualification.
- 取消什么资格 足球 - 是的
- From what? Soccer? - Yeah.
可能还有其他一些课外活动吧
And probably a bunch of other extracurricular activities like,
比如 嗯 我也不清楚 舞会参加资格之类的
oh, I don't know, homecoming eligibility.
- 剩下的不多了 我给你拿了一卷 - 现在不行
- Not much left. I took this for you. - Not now.
- 到底什么意思 - 噢 学校社团规定上面有写啊
- What do you mean? - Oh, it's written in the school bylaw.
「任何想参加课外活动的学生
"Any student participating in any extracurricular activity
各科平均成绩必须不低于C」
must maintain a minimum C average in all subjects."
- 世界史 - 对
- World history. - Yeah.
我也不知道顾问怎么发现的 抱歉哦
I don't know how the counselor found out. Sorry.
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
我的世界史不可能拿A的
I can't get an A in world history.
我对中国一无所知
I don't know anything about China.
期中考还有一周 死定了
Midterms are in a week. There's no way.
- 我能帮你 - 什么
- I will help you. - What?
你的功课
Your school lessons.
我对中国历史非常了解
I know everything about the history of China.
这在寺院是必修的
It's required in the temple.
呃 这很好 但是我们现在在学校
Well, that's nice but we're in school.
寺院 学校 不过是场所罢了
Temple and school are just places.
中国历史永远在这儿
Chinese history is in here.
我可以教你怎么去了解它
I can teach you how to look within.
你还有点聪明的地方
You are kind of smart.
好吧 允许你辅♥导♥我
Okay, you can tutor me.
那你也得同意戴上徽章 并且开始练功夫
You must agree to wear the medallion and begin your kung fu training.
你对功夫这件事 还真的是紧咬不放
You know, you're like a dog with a bone with this kung fu thing.
成交 你辅♥导♥我 我练功
Deal. You tutor, I'll train.
你们这些和尚做的东西 有没有比这个更丑的
Could you monks have made this any uglier?
你不热身下吗
Aren't you gonna stretch?
我可不想练功夫时
If we're gonna do kung fu,
拉伤肌肉什么的
you don't wanna pull a muscle or something.
我正在热身 还有不是练功夫
I am stretching, and you don't "do" kung fu.
- 功夫是一种生活方式 - 抱歉
- Kung fu is a way of life. - Oh, sorry.
你那句是不是电影里的
Did you get that out of a movie?
成龙说的时候比较顺耳
It sounded better when Jackie Chan said it.
那这个要多久
So, how long is this gonna take?
因为我的辅♥导♥真的得快点开始了
Because we really should get started on my tutoring.
不是说我笨或是其他 我学这个真的比较慢
Not that I'm dumb or anything but that could take longer.
我们两样都能兼顾的
We will have time for both.
木星上升乐队 - 英雄
Jupiter Rising - Hero
那谁来为我拯救世界呢
So who's gonna save the world for me?
谁会改变
Who's gonna change?
谁会改变
Who's gonna change?
谁能找到更好的方法呢
Who's gonna find a better way
就那样做吗
And make it their way?
停 等等
Wait. Hold on.
我们需要一个英雄
We need a hero
嘿 托莉 什么事 你们一会儿去购物么
Hey, Tory. What's up? You wanna go shopping later?
来拯救我们
To save us from ourselves
好啊 我也去
Oh, yeah. Me, too.
寻找一个英雄
Lookin' for a hero
独一无二的英雄
Like nobody else
我们需要一个英雄
We need a hero
但如果我们找不到
But if we can't find one
我会做自己的英雄
I will do it myself
我会
I will
我们需要一个英雄
We need a hero
嘿 丽萨
Hey, Lisa.
来拯救我们
To save us from ourselves
寻找一个英雄
Lookin' for a hero
抱歉 我
Sorry.
独一无二的英雄
Like nobody else
我们需要一个英雄
We need a hero
噢 帅耶
Oh, nice!
小心手指
Watch your fingers.
但如果我们找不到
But if we can't find one
不好意思
Sorry.
我会做自己的英雄
I will do it myself
再试一次
One more time?
我会 我会 我会 我会 我会
I will, I willI, I will, I will, I will
什么
What?
什么 什么
What? What?
我踢你是踢得挺快活的 不过
As much as I enjoyed kicking you
我觉得也该开始辅♥导♥功课了 我去拿书来
I think we should get started on my tutoring. I'll get my books.
你不需要书
You won't need your books.
作为杨家将 你和你的祖先是联♥系♥的一体
As a Yin warrior, you are connected to all of your ancestors as one life.
哦 可它跟我世界史拿D有什么关系
Well, what does this have to do with my D in world history?
你的期中考范围是中国史 而它就在你心中
Your midterm is on China and that history is within you.
等等 你是说我不用学习
Wait. Are you saying I don't have to study?
不 我们都要学习
No, we all have to study.
你只是要学会
You just have to learn
怎么记起1500年的历史来
how to remember 1,500 years of lessons.
等会儿
Wait. Okay.
给我点时间消化一下
I'll go with this for a minute.
我究竟要怎么记起这些东西
How exactly do I remember this stuff?
你要通过冥想来集中精神
You must focus your mind through meditation.
就是你那种奇怪的出神 嘴里念着 嗯 吗
That weird trance thing you do, going "yum"?
不是 嗯
Not "yum."
唵
Om.
不要
No.
太可惜了 你本来可以成为一名出色的杨家将
Too bad. You would have been a great Yin warrior
和美丽的舞会皇后
and beautiful Homecoming Queen.
成功了 我成功了 我记起了所有的东西
I did it! I did it! I remembered everything!
我拿了A 太感谢你了
I got an A! Thank you so much!
噢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
对不起啊 托德
Sorry, Todd.
很好啊
This is good.
既然你已经能集中精神了 练功就会更容易了
Now that you've focused your mind, your training will come much easier.
好的 我现在是有点儿落后了 不过我想我一定能赶上的
Okay, I'm a little behind but I think I can catch up.
- 很好 现在就开始吧 - 对了
- Good. We start now. - Right.
海报还有传♥单♥
Posters and flyers.
「舞会皇后温蒂」的传♥单♥
电影精选列表