这肯定也是他们要展览的其中一件中国物品
It must be for this Chinese thing they're doing here.
- 回见 - 拜
- See you. - Bye.
- 我不敢相信我真的做完了 - 不用谢
- I can't believe I finally finished. - You're welcome.
谢谢你哦 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
我赢的时候 会在加冕致词上提到你的
When I win, I'll mention you in my acceptance speech.
好啊 晚安
Okay. Good night.
要记得收拾
Make sure you clean up.
等等 你不帮我
Wait. You're not gonna help me...
晚安
Good night.
- 姥姥 - 没门儿
- Grandma? - Forget it.
自己的乱子自己收拾
Your mess. You clean.
有什么可以帮忙的
May I help you?
- 喂 - 噢 抱歉
- Hello? - Oh, sorry.
只是你看起来太
It's just that you look so
不同了
different.
你认识我吗
You know me?
是的 你是梅颂 魏朝降世的女战士 誓要打败恶魔
Yes, you're MeiSong, woman warrior born in the Wei Dynasty, sworn to defeat evil.
你的使命再次到来
It is your time again.
对 时候不早了 再见
Right. It is time. Goodbye.
别害怕
Don't be frightened.
我是来自金吉山寺院的佛家弟♥子♥
I'm a Buddhist monk from Gingi Mountain Temple.
等下 你怎么 你刚才不是
Wait. How did you... You were just...
谁在里面
Who's in there?
我是博物馆保安
Museum security.
我有辣椒喷♥剂♥
I've got pepper spray.
嘿 艾尔 你的比萨要凉了
Hey, Al, your pizza's getting cold.
艾尔 你怎么了
Hey, Al, what's up?
对了 一共是11块4毛3
Right. That's $11.43.
嘿 那是我妈妈的
Hey, that's my mom's.
什么
What?
这个是温蒂 我妹妹 你认得她的
That's Wendy, my sister. You know her.
老兄 你没事吧
Dude, are you all right?
你口臭啊
Your breath reeks.
对 他扎着马尾 穿一件很次的浴袍
Yeah, he had a ponytail and a cheap bathrobe.
我知道 很可能是杰西卡派他来吓我的
I know. Jessica probably sent him to scare me.
你会信她吗
Can you believe her?
我发誓 我们一旦给大家送上 我的必杀小蛋糕
I swear, when we hand out my killer cupcakes,
杰西卡就会落荒而逃的
Jessica's totally gonna back off.
萨克拉门托市73度 斯托克顿市79度
73 in Sacramento. 79 in Stockton.
华氏温度 相当于23和26摄氏度
- 不会吧 - 我在斯托克顿有个表妹
- No way. - I have a cousin in Stockton.
- 快 看5频道 - 你好啊 艾米
- Quick! Turn on Channel 5. - Hey, Amy.
而在菲尔斯市这里呢 气温72度且局部多云
And right here in Fair Springs it's gonna be 72 and partly cloudy,
但总会阳光灿烂的 因为我所有的好朋友们都在菲尔斯市高中
but always sunny and nice with all my friends at Fair Springs High.
她居然是嘉宾天气播报员
She's the guest weather person?
还有请大家记得哦
And remember,
明天都去拿一块我做的「投给舞会皇后杰西卡」小蛋糕哦
pick up one of my "Jessica for Homecoming Queen" cupcakes tomorrow.
不 不
No! No!
哇哦
Whoa!
我回到家了
I'm home?
酷哎
Cool.
哇 这些真的都是泥土做的吗
Wow, these are really made out of clay?
对 这些是兵马俑
Yeah, they're terra cotta warriors.
在公元前210年 有6000多尊被埋在中国第一位皇帝的坟墓中
There were 6,000 of them buried in the tomb of the first Emperor of China in 210 B.C.
中国政♥府♥给了我们其中8尊
And the Chinese Government sent us eight of them.
- 是不是很棒 - 当然
- Isn't that great? - Sure.
你知道吗 中国第一个皇帝 秦始皇帝 拿它们陪葬
You see, the first Emperor, Qin Shi Huangdi, was buried with them
因为当时人们相信 这些士兵会继续护卫死后的他
because the people believed they would guard him in the afterlife,
不过它们并没有做到 有一个传说讲到
but they didn't. There's a legend that says
每隔90年 它们就会被阎罗 这个恶魔的诅咒所控制
every 90 years, they come under the spell of Yan Lo, an evil spirit.
我从没见你为中国历史这么兴奋过
I've never seen you this excited about Chinese history before.
我知道 这太奇怪了
I know. It's weird.
我们小时候根本对这些不感兴趣 不是吗
We didn't care about this when we were kids, did we?
对啊 王钟乐队的专辑 都是我们有文化了之后才听的
No, Everybody Wang Chung Tonight was about as cultural as we got.
英国乐队Wang Chung(音译王钟)1997年发行的专辑
我得走了 要迟到了
I gotta go. Gonna be late.
你行了啊 邻居会看到的
Stop it. The neighbors are gonna see you.
- 再见 爸爸 - 再见
- See you later, Dad. - Goodbye.
- 彼得哪儿去了 - 他还在睡
- Where's Peter? - He's still sleeping.
他昨晚给我戴上了这条 丑得要死的项链
He put this ugly necklace on me last night.
很好笑哦 彼得
Very funny, Peter.
我也要出发了 快迟到了
I should get going, too. I'm gonna be late.
妈妈 这是什么
Mom, what's this?
是金吉山寺院 已经有1500年的历史了
It's Gingi Mountain Temple. It dates back over 1,500 years.
不不不 我说这些光头的人
No, no, no, these bald guys.
这些是僧人
They're monks.
呃 他们不是扎马尾的吗
Well, don't they have ponytails?
佛家弟♥子♥都要落发的 怎么问这个
Buddhist monks shave their heads. Why are you asking?
没啥 走啦
No reason. Gotta go.
嘿嘿 你不带你的蛋糕去啊
Hey, hey, aren't you taking your cupcakes?
不带了 你拿着吧 走了
No, you take them. Bye.
但是有500个那么多啊 温蒂
But there's 500 of them. Wendy!
您找这个吗
Are you looking for this?
只是一条项链
It is only a necklace.
真的吗
Really?
请告诉我 我的孙女 她是战士
Is my granddaughter a warrior?
是
Yes.
请保护她
Please protect her.
我愿为您外孙牺牲
With my life.
是我的命
It is my destiny.
多谢
Thank you.
- 嘿 温蒂 搭车不 - 好啊
- Hey, Wen, do you want a ride? - Sure.
等等
Wait!
- 你一定得戴上这个 - 我们走
- You must wear this. - Let's go.
它能保护你
It will protect you.
为了你自己 温蒂 你一定要戴上它
For your sake, Wendy, you must wear this!
- 那谁啊 - 我♥干♥嘛要知道 开车啦
- Who's that? - How should I know? Just go.
我觉得他认得你的
I think he knows you.
他就那么对我示好了一下 居然就期望我能跟他好回去
So just because he IMs me he thinks I'll come running back.
混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
这样 你现在要保持强势 如果他再来粘乎你
Look, you just stay strong and proud, and if he IMs you again,
我们就会放出风去 说你和一个高年级的约会了 如何
we'll start a rumor that you're already going out with a senior, right?
如何啊
Right?
天 你不是吧
Oh, you didn't.
- 你还是跟他和好了 - 一点点啦
- You're back with him? - Just a little.
你能相信她吗 温蒂
Do you believe her, Wen?
温蒂
Wen?
啥
What?
- 你没事吧 - 没事吧
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
你不是还在想那个穿浴袍的小子吧
You're not still thinking about that guy in the bathrobe, are you?
没啊 当然没 怎么了
No, of course not. Why?
因为他追上来了
'Cause here he comes.
开车 绿灯了 快
Go! The light's green! Go!
温蒂
Wendy!
温蒂 停车
Wendy! Stop!
拜托你
Please!
停车
Stop!
你有危险 停车
You're in danger! Stop!
求你了
Please!
温蒂
Wendy!
- 这也太奇怪了 - 是诡异啊
- Well, that was really weird. - Bizarre.
我们不如就当什么都没发生吧
I say we act like that never happened.
- 好 - 当然
- Cool. - Absolutely.
上啊 孩子们 加速加速
Come on, girls. Pick it up. Pick it up.
嘿 温蒂 你昨晚看到我上电视了吗
Hey, Wendy. Did you see me on TV last night?
- 没啊 你上电视了 - 是的
- No, you were on TV? - Yeah.
- 我在5频道播天气预报了 - 噢 抱歉 我错过了
- I did the weather on Channel 5. - Oh, sorry, I missed it.
我那时跟奥斯汀在外面玩儿呢 嘿 奥斯汀
I was out with Austin. Hey, Austin!
传到禁区去
Pass it on the inside.
传到边路
On the wing.
踢球的时候集中注意力 温蒂
Keep your head in the game, Wendy.
电影精选列表