好球 杰西卡
Nice play, Jessica.
昨晚电视上看到你了
Saw you on TV last night.
你会成为很棒的舞会皇后的
You're gonna make a great Homecoming Queen.
谢谢 吉布斯教练
Thanks, Coach Gibbs.
杰西卡 你去守一会儿门吧
Jessica, why don't you goalie for a while?
蒂娜 你进场
Tina! You're in.
上啊 看球
There you go. There you go. Watch it.
注意那边
Over here.
就是这样 上啊 看球
There you go. There you go. Watch it.
传给我
Pass me the ball.
加油 孩子们
Come on, girls.
就是这样 动作快些 来点力量
That's it. Pick it up. Energy!
耶 帅啊
Yes! Way to go!
- 进得漂亮 - 杰西卡
- Nice hustle. - Jessica.
好了 让她透透气 小姐们
Okay, let's give her some air, ladies.
- 你没事吧 - 你怎么做到的
- Are you okay? - How did you do that?
- 我不知道啊 - 她又开始了
- I don't know. - She had it coming.
她想要撬走你的人气了
She's trying to steal your popularity.
- 做得好 - 没事
- Nice work. - Okay.
我想是我亲手送给她的
I think I'm giving it to her.
你怎么进来的 伙计
How'd you get in here, fella?
很好 孩子们 继续保持
That's it, girls. Keep it up.
- 推进啊 - 怎么又是你
- Push it. - Oh, not you.
你干嘛老跟着我 你到底想要什么
Look, why are you following me? What do you want?
拜托听我说 你身处很大的危险
Please, you are in much danger.
是你昨晚给我戴上这东西的
Did you put that on me last night?
你怎么进的我家
How'd you get in my house?
你真要把我逼疯了 我要去告你擅闯民宅
I think you're starting to creep me out. I'm turning you in.
相信我 我只是一个佛家弟♥子♥
Believe me. I'm a Buddhist monk
我跨越了半个地球来找你
who has come a great distance to find you.
这倒提醒我另外一件事 你不是和尚
And that's another thing. You are not a monk.
和尚是要剃头的 你没有
Buddhist monks shave their heads, so there.
我蓄发是被特许的 这样我找到你时才好融入你的生活
I was allowed to grow my hair so that I might fit in when I found you.
我不知道你看的都是些什么破杂♥志♥
I don't know what fashion magazines you've been reading,
但是一条蠢马尾和一件破浴袍 和我的生活绝对格格不入
but a stringy ponytail and a weird robe is not fitting in.
但是协助你是我的使命 恶魔就在身边了
But it is my destiny to help you. Evil is near.
听着 我唯一知道的恶魔
Look, the only evil I know
就是我历史老师和杰西卡·道森
is my history teacher and Jessica Dawson.
我可不觉得你能帮我对付他们
And I don't think you can help me with them.
你也知道自己拥有无法解释的力量
You find you have skills you cannot explain.
- 你什么意思 - 球场上的那一脚
- What do you mean? - That kick on the field.
- 虽技巧粗糙但十分有力 - 那不过是一记倒钩
- Crude but very powerful. - It's a bicycle kick.
你的祖先称之为神龙摆尾
Your ancestors would call it dragon whips tail.
行了 听着
Okay, look,
我承认 最近是有些怪事发生
I'll admit there's been some weird stuff going on with me lately,
所以我会给你一分钟 告诉我为什么
so I'm gonna give you, like, a minute to tell me what's up.
我几个世纪来已经转世很多次了
I have been reincarnated many times over the centuries
为的就是协助每一世的杨家将
to assist the descendant of the Yin warrior
匡扶正义 铲除邪恶
to battle evil in the name of good.
你知道吗 你说的越来越玄乎了
You know, Yoda, this is already getting a little too Star Wars-y for me.
Star Wars-y:有超越想象之意
恶魔被封印在干支玉球中
The evil is imprisoned in the Ganzi jade globe.
它的名字是阎罗 是很强大的灵魂
It's called Yan Lo, a powerful spirit.
哇 好可怕啊
Ooh, scary.
每90年 玉球的力量会衰弱
Every 90 years the globe weakens,
恶魔就得以打破封印 并且附身于凡人
allowing him to break free and possess the bodies of mortals
目的就是挑战今世的杨家将
to challenge the next descendant of the Yin warrior.
这人是跟我有点像
That kind of looks like me.
我真的不太愿意知道接下来的事情
I really don't like where this is going.
你必须继承祖先的传统
You must follow in the steps of your ancestors.
这次轮到你来打败阎罗了
It is your turn to defeat Yan Lo.
我 那我要是不去呢
Me? Well, what if I don't?
饥荒 地震
Famine, earthquakes,
海平面上升 蝗灾 火灾 干旱 黑暗
oceans rising, locusts, fires, drought, darkness...
好了好了 我知道了 后果很糟
Okay, okay, I get it. It's bad.
你在这儿啊 温蒂 我们要去逛街了哦
Oh, there you are, Wen. Hey, we're going to the mall.
要不要来
You wanna come with?
你必须现在就开始功夫训练了
Your kung fu training must begin now.
你们等等啊 我有条新裙子没唇膏配
Wait up, guys! I've got a new skirt with no matching lipstick.
我还是不明白 你怎么会不知道他要来呢
I don't get it. How could you not know that he was coming to visit?
托莉 我告诉你了 他是中国来的 他们没有事先打招呼的习惯
Tory, I told you. He's from China. It's not their custom to call first.
那他干嘛穿成那样
Well, why is he dressed like that?
他不会整天跟着你吧
He's not gonna hang around you all the time, is he?
不会的 我说 我们能不能不谈这个了
No, look, can we not talk about this anymore?
- 他想干嘛 - 哦等等 有插拨
- What does he want? - Oh, hang on. I've got another call.
- 喂 - 嘿 我还是不明白
- Hello? - Hey, I still don't get it.
你怎么会不知道你有个中国表哥
How could you not know you had a cousin in China?
等等 来个三方通话
Hang on. Let me three-way.
听着 我表哥事实上就要走了
Look, you guys, my cousin's practically leaving already.
所以为了舞会皇后票选着想
So it'll probably be better for the homecoming vote
我们最好别张扬这件事
if we just kept him a secret.
你们也知道 如果杰西卡知道了
You know, if Jessica found out,
她一定会利用这个来对付我
she'd think of some way to use it against me.
- 完全正确 - 肯定的
- Totally. - Sure.
等等
Hang on.
- 喂 - 嘿 温蒂
- Hello? - Hey, Wen.
我听说你交了个有趣的新朋友
Listen, I hear you have an interesting new friend.
我希望他能用和尚这个身份 帮你拉票呢
Well, I hope he gets you the monk vote.
- 这主意很棒 托莉 - 什么主意很棒
- That's a great idea, Tory! - What's a great idea?
我们在筷子上写「投温蒂一票」
We'll write "Vote for Wendy" on a bunch of chopsticks
让你表哥明天午饭的时候送给大家
and get your cousin to hand them out at lunch tomorrow.
- 这不是很棒吗 - 完全不
- Isn't it awesome? - No.
好了 别想这个了 我晚点找你们
No, forget it. I'll talk to you guys later.
你必须现在就戴上它
You must wear this now.
它在你练功期间能保护你
It will protect you during your training.
听着 我没有冒犯的意思
Look, I don't wanna be rude
但是你这么在我身边转悠 把我的生活弄得一团糟了
but you hanging around me is making my life a little complicated.
求你了 回你的什么鬼末日寺庙去吧
Please, go back to your temple of doom or whatever.
再说 我从没答应过要练功的
Look, I never agreed to train.
你去找其他女孩当那个战士就好了
You'll just have to find some other girl to be your warrior.
有了 听着 你何不找咨♥询♥室的莎拉·戈德伯格
I know. Look, why don't you ask Sarah Goldberg in my homeroom?
她生活非常乏味 我肯定她乐意陪你功夫到满意为止
She's got no life. I'm sure she'll kung fu with you all you want.
那恶魔的灵魂有可能附在你身边任何一个人的身上
The evil spirit could be anyone around you.
求你
Please.
走开 我不是你的战士
Go away. I'm not your warrior.
你会是个伟大的战士
You will be a great warrior.
哎呀
Ouch.
你做世界史作业了没
Did you do the world history homework?
我知道 那简直太难了
I know. That stuff's so hard.
我做完了 还好啊
I finished it. It was all right.
弗兰克 你没事吧
Frank, you all right?
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
佛教仪式之类的吧
It's sacred monk stuff.
挺酷的
That's cool.
挺有意思
Interesting.
- 我们午餐时间找你 好吧 温蒂 - 好
- We'll catch you at lunch, okay, Wen? - Okay.
你别忘了我们是怎么对付这些小混混的
Remember what we always say about these punks.
决不害怕他们
Never show them fear.
也决不让他们察觉你害怕
Never let them smell it, either.
我们现在麻烦大了
We've got a big problem now.
你弄得我好尴尬 还对着我死党胡搞乱搞
You're embarrassing me and messing with my rep.
只要你戴上徽章 我就不用这么做了
I would not have to do this if you would only wear the medallion.
恶魔已经来了
Evil is here.
看好 这里唯一邪恶的东西 就是那边的努南先生
Look, the only thing evil around here is Mr. Nunan over there.
你还没明白
You have no idea.
- 嘿 宝贝儿 - 嘿 奥斯汀
- Hey, babe. - Hey, Austin.
不能这样
I don't think so.
你们知道学校禁止在公众场合有亲密行为的
You know the rules on public displays of affection.
- 是她主动的 托拜厄斯老师 - 奥斯汀
- She started it, Mr. Tobias. - Austin!
我会重点注意你的 吴温蒂
I got my eye on you, Wendy Wu.
- 你个坏蛋 - 嗯哼 你昨晚怎么没打给我
电影精选列表