Father Joseph has been coming
做早晨祷告的
for morning prayer with him.
他一直不吝啬于把自己宝贵的时间留给你父亲
He has been very generous with his time.
我们必须寻求宽恕
We all must find forgiveness.
你会加入我们吗 玛德琳
Will you join us, Madeline?
在你♥爸♥爸弥留之际
It's important for your father
找到平静对他而言是一件很重要的事
to find peace before he dies.
不
No.
呃 要徒步进城的话 我们现在应该上路了
Um, I think we should probably get walking.
徒步?
Walk?
我可以在我回镇上的时候捎上你
I'll drive you into town on my way back.
我觉得不用了
I think that's okay.
妈妈 你说过我会见到姥爷的
Mom, you said I was gonna meet Grandpa.
来吧
Come on.
你都大老远地赶来了 玛德琳
You've come this far, Madeline.
请加入我们
Please join us.
错过了 就没有机会和他告别了
You won't have another chance to say goodbye.
弗兰克 玛德琳回来看你了
Frank, Madeline is here,
还带着你的外孙女
with your granddaughter.
这是薇洛
This is Willow.
这是她为你做的礼物
She made this for you.
玛德琳 玛德琳
Madeline, Madeline.
你知道你的祷告词吗 薇洛?
Do you know your prayers, Willow?
知道一些
Some of them.
那《降临》呢,圣灵?
What about Come, Holy Spirit?
不会
Mmm-mmm.
你想要学习吗?
Would you like to learn it?
来吧 圣灵
Come, O Holy Spirit.
让信念填满你的心
Fill the hearts of your faithful.
释放你的灵魂 圣灵便会诞生
Send forth your spirit and they shall be created.
释放你的...
Send forth your...
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈!
Mommy, mommy, mommy!
玛德琳?
Madeline?
发生什么了?
What's going on?
为什么我被绑在床上了?
Why am I tied down?
薇洛?
Willow?
我女儿呢?
Where's my daughter?
她和你妈妈在楼下
She is downstairs with your mother.
为什么我的手被绑起来了
Why are my hands tied?
因为你失去控制了
Because you lost control.
你根本想象不到
You did not imagine it.
我身上到底发生了什么
What the hell is happening to me?
别过来
No.
我相信你得到了神眷
I believe you have been blessed.
你脚上的圣痕
The holy wounds of stigmata.
我
I,
我只是过来看望我爸爸的
I just came here to see my dad.
不
No.
这不是你过来的原因
That is not why you come here.
让我走!
Let me go!
求你了
Please, please.
求你了 让我走吧
Please, just let me go.
放我走吧
Just let me go.
我把幸福庵修女聚集在了一起
I perform mass for the Sisters of Mercy Convent.
祈祷吧 修道院长可能会帮到你
Pray, Mother Superior may be able to help you.
薇洛!
Willow!
薇洛?
Willow?
薇洛!
Willow!
叶琳娜 她在哪
Yelena, where is she?
她在哪?
Where is she?
薇洛 过来
Willow, come here.
来
Come on.
来
Come...
玛德琳 你刚才差点杀了她
Madeline, you almost killed her.
我本来想阻止你发现这件事的
I tried to keep this from you.
你在这对你女儿而言是一种威胁
You are a danger to your daughter here,
但幸福庵是一个与世隔绝的修道院
but Mercy is a cloistered convent.
如果你想保护你女儿你就必须去那里
If you want to protect her you will have to go there.
相信他吧 玛德琳
Trust him, Madeline.
相信他
Trust him.
我能抱一下吗
Can I get a hug?
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
很快
Soon.
玛德琳 我们要走了
Madeline, we have to leave.
嘿 你想说一下我们的晚安祷告词吗
Hey, you wanna say our nighttime prayer?
好
Mm.
天使为我祈福 天使给我安抚
Angels bless and angels keep,
天使在我熟睡时将我守护
angels guard me while I sleep.
佑我心一片净土 慰我家乡所属
Bless my heart and bless my home,
在我彷徨时为我引路
bless my spirit as I roam.
我不喜欢水
I'm not crazy about water.
认知到你的恐惧然后任随它去吧
Consider your fear and let it go.
比水更加危险的东西 世上还有很多
There are more dangerous things than water.
你觉得这会让我心里舒服一些吗?
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
是的
Yes.
约翰布朗半截身子已经入土
John Brown's body lies a-moldering in the grave
他的英魂却还在远征
But his soul goes marching on
别害怕孩子
Don't be afraid, child.
院长知道要做什么
Mother Superior will know what to do.
你将会在这看到各种各样的女人
You'll find all kinds of women here.
她们从候选人做起 一年以后
They start as postulants and after a year,
她们就会成为信徒中的一员
they become novices.
她们中有受过教育的 有失去丈夫的 有孤苦无依的
Some are educated, widowed, orphaned.
有的甚至孩子都已经长大成人
Some have grown children.
但所有人过来都是寻求指引的
But all of them are here for guidance,
像你一样
like you.
那你会对我有怎样的指引呢
And what sort of guidance do you have for me?
我被教会授权
I am authorized by the church
识别一种非常特殊的
to identify a very specific set
生理上和灵魂上的标志
of physical and spiritual signs.
如果你正在经历的是真实的
If what you are experiencing is genuine,
顺从我们所遵循的精神法则
then submitting to the spiritual disciplines of our order
将会帮忙诱导出你的天赋
will help induce this great gift.
但我不想唤醒它
But I don't want to bring it back.
我想摆脱它
I wanna get rid of it.
一旦被见证
Once witnessed,
天赋就可以被评定
it can be assessed.
我想给我女儿打电♥话♥
I'd like to call my daughter.
我也想帮助你
And I want to help you.
在我们这要守一些规矩
There are certain rules we all follow.
我们在暮钟响起之后不可以出房♥间门
We are not to leave our rooms after the evening bell.
我们不独自闲逛
We do not wander alone
我们没有必要说话时就不说话
and we do not speak without reason to do so.
我们不去钟楼
And we do not go to the bell tower.
那有一个拷问室
That's the torture chamber.
不好意思 我应该纠正 我们大多数人都
Excuse me, I should have said most of us
都不会在没必要的情况下多嘴多舌
do not speak without reason to do so.
你觉得我们受人尊敬的修道院长是怎么样的人
So what do you think of our esteemed Mother Superior?
她看起来人还不错
She seems nice.
是吧?
Isn't she?
只是别和她的阴暗面打交道
Just don't get on her bad side.
她没有阴暗面
She doesn't have a bad side.
阿廖娜非常虔诚
Alyona's very devout.
房♥间还不错吧
Fancy, right?
这是你的教服
So here are your vestments.
我们不允许穿普通的衣服
Casual clothes are not permitted.
哦 上帝不让
Oh, God forbid.
晨祷在七点开始
Morning prayer begins at seven.
我想给我女儿打电♥话♥
I'd like to call my daughter.
好的
Yes.
欢迎来到幸福庵