列车广播里说的什么
What did she say?
她说我们离目的地很近了
She said that we're getting close.
我们现在可以停止施工整理一下吗
Can we end construction now?
物归原位
Back where you found it.
好
Okay.
我觉得我有点紧张
I think I'm a little nervous.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果姥爷病重了
If grandpa's so sick,
他为什么不去医院呢
why isn't he in the hospital?
因为他命不久矣
Because he won't be sick much longer.
斯库尔特 拉脱维亚
我记得这条路
I remember this road.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事
Yes.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
走吧
Come on.
你好 叶琳娜
Hello, Yelena.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
弗兰克给我写了封信
Frank wrote me.
信里说他生病了
The letter said he's sick.
你应该先打电♥话♥的
You should have called.
这是薇洛
This is Willow.
你好
Hi.
进来吧
Come in.
来
Come on.
你丈夫不介意你自己跑这么远吗
Your husband doesn't mind you traveling so far alone?
我未婚
I'm not married.
你不应该把小孩带过来的
You shouldn't have brought the baby here.
他这个状态持续多久了
How long has he been like this?
他已经病了好多年
He has been sick for many years.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
你最好别在晚上打扰他
It is best that you do not disturb him in the evening.
我们应该叫个出租车然后明天再讨论这事
We should call the taxi and discuss this tomorrow.
啊
Oh...
城里有个还不错的宾馆
But there is a very nice hotel in the town.
我去拿一下联♥系♥簿
Let me get my book.
嗯 这个是出租车的电♥话♥
Uh, this is taxi
这个是宾馆的
and, uh, this is the inn.
那地方不错
It's a good place.
电♥话♥就在那边
The phone in there on table.
我听不到拨号♥音
I can't get a dial tone.
可能是天气导致的
The weather can cause trouble.
或许我们今晚可以在这住
Maybe we could stay here tonight.
这不可能
This is not possible.
但宾馆离这里只有几公里
But the inn is only a few kilometers away.
啊 可现在外面太冷了
Oh, it's freezing outside.
我不想带着她在寒风中走一夜
I don't wanna walk her all night in the cold.
孩子们比你想象中的更坚强 玛德琳
Children are much stronger than you think, Madeline.
她不会有事的
She will be fine.
别告诉我她会没事的行吗
Don't tell me she'll be fine, okay?
我不需要从一个抛弃自己孩子的女人嘴里
I don't need parenting advice from a woman
得到教养孩子的建议
who abandoned her child.
请再说一遍
Repeat, please.
我不需要从一个抛弃自己孩子的女人嘴里
I don't need parenting advice from a woman
得到教养孩子的建议
who abandoned her child.
我没抛弃你
I did not abandon you.
我是想让你有更好的生活
I wanted you to have a better life!
当着孩子面说这些
This conversation isn't appropriate
不太合适
in front of the child.
我同意
I agree.
不 宝贝 我们该走了
No, sweetie, we have to go.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我不想走
I don't wanna leave.
求你了
Please.
我道歉
My apologies.
请你留下来吧
You should, please, stay.
但有一些事
But there are things I
我想告诉你
wanted to tell you.
我们可以明早再说
We can discuss this in morning.
你想留下来吗
Do you want to stay?
请
Please.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
噢 这是什么
Oh, what this?
我做的
I made this.
噢
Oh.
我以前经常和你妈妈一起做这个
I used to make these with your mother.
她和你提起过吗
Did she ever tell you that?
晚安
Goodnight.
玛德琳
Madeline.
妈妈 这曾经是你的房♥间吗
Mommy, was this your room?
老天 该死的
我们约定过再也不带她回这里
玛德琳
Madeline.
玛德琳
Madeline.
你暖和吗
You warm?
超暖和
Toasty.
好
Good.
你生气了还是伤心了
Are you mad or are you sad?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
你想说你的晚安祷告词吗
You wanna say your goodnight prayers?
天使为我祈福 天使给我安抚
Angels bless and angels keep,
天使在我熟睡中将我守护
angels guard me while I sleep.
佑我心一片净土 慰我家乡所属
Bless my heart and bless my home,
在我彷徨时为我引路
bless my spirit as I roam.
老天 我们不应该来这
Jesus, we shouldn't be here.
玛德琳
Madeline.
玛德琳
Madeline.
玛德琳你还好吗
Madeline, are you all right?
来 站起来
Come on, get up.
你会被冻伤的
You'll freeze.
嘿 你们在干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
进屋去
Inside!
外面冷
It's cold!
去
Go!
我为什么在外面
Why am I out here?
他们在尝试复原一些东西
And they are trying to restore something.
我不认为再来一次我还能撑到最后
I don't think I can last through it again.
至少你女儿在这里 叶琳娜
At least your daughter is here, Yelena.
现在家庭是重要的东西
And family is what is important now.
你好 玛德琳
Hello, Madeline.
你还记得神父约瑟夫吗
You remember Father Joseph?
够了
That's enough.
你还戴着我给你的十字架
You still wear the cross I gave you.
嗯 是
Uh, I do.
我要给你准备早餐吗 玛德琳
Can I fix you some breakfast, Madeline?
不用 没事
No, that's okay.
我们准备要走了
We're gonna have to get going.
去诚镇里找个房♥间住下
Get a room in the town.
来 吃一点奶酪
Here, you want some cheese.
把最后一点吃完
Finish your food.
你妈妈刚在和我讲到
Your mother was just telling me about
你昨天晚上梦游的事
your sleepwalking episode last night.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还好
Fine.
你父亲的事我感到很抱歉
I'm very sorry about your father.
他是 嗯
He is, uh,
一个很好的朋友
a good friend
也是一个非常有天赋的牧师
and was a very gifted priest.
神父约瑟夫是过来和你♥爸♥爸