Well, I was wearing running shoes that night.
但我想应该是我说了些关于魅力之类的话
But I guess I said something about essence.
那太糟了
That's awful.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我以前很爱喝酒 喝很多酒
I'd been drinking. I drank a lot in those days.
也许如果那天我没喝酒 我就能管好自己的嘴了
Maybe if I hadn't been drunk, I would've kept my mouth shut.
别这么说
Don't say that.
他们那样对你绝对不是你的错
There's no excuse for what they did to you.
这就是仇恨犯罪 简洁明了
It's a hate crime, plain and simple.
跟你说了什么都无关
No matter what you said.
明白吗
Okay?
我觉得我以前应该是个优秀的插画家
I think I used to be a pretty good illustrator.
虽然现在我连我名字怎么写都快忘了
Even though I can barely write my name now,
我有一些二战的漫画书
I have these World War Il action comics
上面的插画师写的是我的名字
with my name on 'em as illustrator.
感觉好酷啊
Pretty cool.
你不记得你以前是干什么的吗
You don't remember what your job was?
不记得 他们把所有记忆
No, no. They kicked every memory I ever had
都踢出我脑外了
right out of my head.
他们把所有记忆都踢出你脑外了
They kicked all of the memories out of your head?
我还记得一些事物 比如乘法运算
Well, I still remember facts and stuff, like multiplication.
但是没有任何关于我个人生活的记忆
But I... I have no memory of my personal life.
殴打之前的记忆全没了
Everything from before the attack is gone.
关于那次殴打我只记得
All I remember about the attack
一个词 同性恋
was the word "queer."
他们叫我同性恋
They called me queer.
还有
And...
点唱机在放泰咪 温妮特的歌♥
Tammy Wynette was playing on the jukebox.
站在你男人这一边 这首歌♥
"Stand by Your Man."
这是我能记得的全部事情了
That's all I remember.
那太糟了
That's awful.
他们没杀了你就很幸运了
You're lucky they didn't kill you.
我估计我在路上躺了一个多小时
I guess. I was lying in the road for over an hour,
然后温迪发现了我
and that's when Wendy found me.
她那天晚上去酒吧上班
She was bartending that night.
- 稍等我一下 可以吗 - 好
- Um, just one second, okay? - Oh, yeah.
喂
Hello?
对
Yes.
我是尼可耳
Yes, it's Nicol.
好的 我会去的 几点呢
Yeah, I can be there. What time?
他们取走呼吸器了吗
Have they removed the ventilator?
要多少毫升
How many CC's?
好的 有人联♥系♥过家属了吗
Okay. Has anyone contacted the family?
好的 我马上到
All right, good. Okay, I'll be there.
好
Okay, great.
谢谢
Thanks.
又是工作
Work.
你打算干什么呢
What are you gonna do?
你喜欢茶壶吗
Do you like teapots?
嗯 我喜欢茶
Yeah, I love tea.
我喜欢跟茶有关的一切
I love everything to do with tea.
我喜欢泡茶 也喜欢跟茶有关的习俗
I love making it. I love the ritual of serving it.
我甚至考虑建个茶屋
I'm even thinking about building a teahouse,
毕竟我现在有院子了
now that I have a yard.
想在后院建一个小小的茶屋
Just a little one in the backyard.
我最近一次喝茶是在医院
The last time I had tea, I was in the hospital.
相信我 它有神奇的治疗功效
I bet. It has amazing therapeutic benefits.
你是护士吗
Are you a nurse?
我是一个兽技
I'm a vet tech.
一个兽医技术员
A veterinarian technician.
我还在汪汪之家当志愿者
And I also volunteer at Under One Woof.
汪汪之家
Under One Woof.
明白吗 汪汪 指的是小狗
Get it? "Woof"? Mm...
动物收♥容♥所♥
Animal shelter.
- 好了 - 好的
- Right. - Okay.
不管怎样 谢谢
Anyway, thank you.
我真的很感谢 谢谢您
I really appreciate it. Thank you.
- 给 拿着这个 - 哦 不用
- Here, have this. - Oh, no.
- 是搬运工留下的 - 谢谢您 我不再喝酒了
- It's from the movers. - Thank you. I don't drink anymore.
自从
I haven't had a drink since...
他们打了我 把我打清醒了
They beat it out of me. Beat me sober.
好吧 哦 这个 这个怎么样
Okay. Oh. Here. How about this?
- 房♥东送的松饼 - 哦 谢谢您
- Muffins from the Realtors. - Oh. Thank you.
好吧 那我们什么时候喝杯茶呢
Okay, so we'll have a cup of tea sometime?
感谢你
Thank you.
好啊 是的 就这么决定了
Yeah. Yeah, let's do it.
我们找个时间聚在一起喝茶吧 茶和松饼
Let's get together for tea sometime. Tea and muffins.
多么惬意的想法啊
What a cozy idea.
- 库尔特 你在这里干什么 - 这是谁
- Kurt, what are you doing here? - Who is this?
他是马克 住在街对面
It's Mark. He lives across the street.
啊 (德语)是吗
Ah, jawohl.
(德语)是这么回事吗 失敬 你说德语吗 胜利万岁
Was ist los? Achtung. Sprechen sie Deutsch? Sieg heil!
哦 看在上帝的份上 库尔特 别这样
Oh, for God's sake, Kurt, stop it.
- 告诉我 马克 - 拜托 请不要这样
- So tell me, Mark. - Please. Please don't.
- 纳粹玩具和狗屎是怎么回事 - 闭嘴
- What's with all the Nazi toys and shit? - Stop it.
你是白人至上的恋童癖 马克 是吗
You some kind of white supremacist pedophile, Mark, huh?
闭嘴吧 你个混♥蛋♥
Stop it. Such a jerk.
哦 我是个混♥蛋♥吗 我是个混♥蛋♥吗
Oh, I'm a jerk? I'm a jerk?
你好 约翰逊先生
Hello, Mr. Johnson.
下午好 马克
Afternoon, Mark.
打电♥话♥很难找到你
You're a difficult fellow to get ahold of on the telephone.
- 是的 我一直很忙 - 我知道
- Yeah, well, I've been pretty busy. - I can imagine.
我很高兴终于见到你了
I'm extremely glad I caught up with you finally.
我碰了下运气 开车来这里是为了
I took a chance and drove out here
再次恳求你 请明天出庭
to implore you one more time to... please attend court tomorrow.
你出席在宣判现场很重要
It's important that you appear at the sentencing.
我不想让这些家伙只是被打了下手腕就脱身了
I don't want these guys to just get away with a slap on the wrist.
我得
I got...
我得去上班
I have to go to work.
- 明天是肉丸日 - 不
- It's meatball day. - No.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
肉丸日是今天
Meatball day was today.
我把你的西装和衬衫干洗熨过了
I had your suit and shirt dry-cleaned and pressed.
我和你杂货小屋的朋友罗伯塔谈过
I spoke with your friend Roberta from the hobby shop,
她同意早上来接你
and she's agreed to pick you up in the morning
在整个过程中都陪着你
and stay with you throughout the proceedings.
我明白 但我不想去 约翰逊先生
Yeah, I don't know, Mr. Johnson.
马克
Mark...
我为你准备了一份受害者影响报告书
I've prepared a victim impact statement for you
你明天可以看看
to read tomorrow.
你只需要读一读
All you need to do is read it,
它就会被正式记录在法庭记录中
and it'll be, uh, officially entered in the court records.
然后我会说明你受伤的程度
I'll then speak about the extent of your injuries.
你是如何被殴打
How you were savagely beaten.
他们差点把你打死
How they nearly pummeled you to death.
你还记得你是怎么被殴打的吧
You do remember how you were beaten, don't you?
然后我会给法庭看你的艺术期刊
I'll then show the court your art journals.
你以前画的精美插图
The elaborate illustrations you used to draw.
嗯 不 这里提到了高跟鞋
Mm, no. This mentions high heels.
我不想谈高跟鞋
I don't want to talk about high heels.
马克 我提到高跟鞋
Mark, I put the high heels in there
是因为我想强调这次袭击
because I want to reinforce the idea that this attack
是一种仇恨犯罪 不仅仅是一种街头抢劫
was a hate crime, not just some street mugging.
我想袭击你的人被关上很长时间
I want your attackers to be locked up for a very long time.
我想让法官看着你的脸
I want the judge to see your face.
让他明白
Understand...
你是一个遭受了痛苦的人
you're a suffering human being.
我见过类似的案件都是这样处理的
I've seen cases like this go both ways.
好的 我会去
Okay, I'll go.
- 早上好 马克 - 早上好
- Good morning, Mark. - Morning.
早上好 罗伯塔
电影精选列表