- 小鸟告诉我的 - 谢谢你
- Little birdie told me. - Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我能为您斟一杯蔓越莓石榴茶吗
May I pour you a cup of cranberry pomegranate?
当然 请
Yes, please.
对了 我还有一个小惊喜
Oh. I have one other little surprise.
有件事想要问你
There's something I've been meaning to ask you.
我没能找到一枚戒指 我只有这个
I wasn't able to scrounge up a ring,
但是只要战争一结束 我会很你买♥♥一个
but as soon as the war ends, I'll buy you a beaut.
这是我对你的保证
It's a promise.
他为她建了个茶室 还在里现求了婚
He built her a teahouse, and then proposed to her in it?
是的
Yes.
就是这样
That's right. Wow.
尼可耳就是这么说的
That's exactly what Nicol said.
然后他给了她一个勋章
And then he gave her a medal?
他弄不到戒指
Well, he couldn't find a ring.
还记得吗 他们还在打仗
Remember? There's a war on. Oh.
是的 没错
Um... Yeah, of course.
罗伯塔说你决定要去参加展览
So, uh, Roberta told me that you decided to go to your show.
我觉得你做的对
I think that's a great idea.
这是霍吉的紫心勋章
Um... there's Hogie's Purple Heart.
他在缅♥甸♥受了伤 那个时候他为史迪威将军效力
He got hit in Burma. He was serving under General Stilwell.
还有
Oh. And...
他们决定晚上结婚
there, they decided to get married at night,
过了午夜后的那一分钟
one minute after midnight.
当到时间到了吻新娘的时候
Mm. So, when it's time to kiss the bride,
他们就能 你懂吧 就可以吻了
they can, you know, do it.
他还会单膝下脆什么的
Hmm. And he got down on one knee and everything.
婚誓的时候 他说了什么
What did he say?
我这一生中
"I never met a doll
从来没有跟任何其它娃娃有过如此美妙的爱情
with such a gorgeous set of torpedoes in my entire life."
霍吉可真是万人迷
Such a charmer, that Hogie.
而你是最细心
And you are the most thoughtful...
最慷慨
generous,
最善良最漂亮的女人
kind and beautiful woman
能够发现这一切我很幸运
I have ever been lucky enough to know.
这是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
你会嫁给我吗
Would you marry me?
马克
Mark.
起来吧 拜托
Get up, please.
站起来
Get up now.
对不起 我觉得这里有个天大的误会
I'm sorry, I think this has been one big misunderstanding.
对不起 让你会错了意
I... Sorry if you mistook my intentions,
但我不
but I don't, um...
对不起
I'm sorry, uh...
我只把你当朋友
We're friends.
我们是很好的朋友
We're, uh... we're really good friends,
但我们是不同类型的人
but we're just not in the same place right now.
但我很珍惜我们的友谊
But I really value our friendship.
但我们的友谊没有向爱情方面发展
But I don't s-see our friendship in a romantic way.
你会找到一个爱你的人
And you deserve someone who does.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果我伤到了你
If... I hurt you,
要知道那并不是我的本意
that was never my intention.
我要给你点东西
I have something for you.
马克 看着我可以吗
M-Mark, will you look at me?
或者 说点什么
Or say something?
好吧 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be back.
马克 我给你带来了这个
Mark? I got this for you.
我不确定你需要什么
I wasn't sure what you needed,
但是杂货小屋的人说
but the guy at the hobby shop said...
我靠 德嘉
Damn it, Deja.
是的 没错 你才是个杰作
Oh, yeah, you really are a piece of work, aren't you?
是吗 对吗
Huh? Yeah?
现在轮到我了 是吧
So, now it's me, right?
你为什么突然来缠着我
Why are you all of a sudden following me?
没错 你要的东西准备好了
Yes, it's ready.
这就是你要的东西
It's exactly what you asked for!
这是扭转时间的时光机器
It's a countdown timer.
倒数55秒 就可以去未来了
55 seconds, then a one-way trip to the future.
它当然能飞
Of course it can fly.
马克
Mark?
我知道你听的见 我给你带了这个
I know you can hear me. Um, I got you this.
为了纪念你的展览
It's to commemorate your show.
好吧 那么 希望你喜欢
Okay, well, I hope you like it.
(德语)怎么了 发生了什么
Jawohl. Was ist los? Achtung.
(德语)你会说德语吗 胜利万岁
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Sieg heil!
不
No!
霍吉
Hogie?
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
(德语)妈的
Scheisse.
你打算什么时候把那个比利时女巫赶走
When are you gonna get that Belgian Witch off your back?
你在这干嘛 你要干什么
What are you doing here? What do you want?
我想让你成熟点 这就是我想要的
I want you to grow a pair. That's what I want.
我要你别再像个哭哭啼啼的小孩子
I want you to stop acting like a sniveling little...
那是鲁格尔手♥枪♥的声音
That was a Luger!
哦 不
Oh, no.
哦 不 这里都发生了什么
Oh, no, what has happened?
一个纳粹混♥蛋♥开枪打中了她
Some Nazi bastard shot her.
看 那枚奖章替她的心脏挡住了子弹
Look, the medal stopped the bullet from hitting her in the heart.
但她失血太多了
Oh, but she's losing a lot of blood.
伙计们 我们得走了
Guys, we have to go.
为什么
Why?
你♥他♥妈♥的是什么玩意 基佬
The hell are you? Queer?
♪ 有时 做个女人
♪ Sometimes it's hard
此处BGM "Stand By Your Man"
歌♥手 Tammy Wynette
♪ 很难
♪ To be a woman
干什么呢 你还是个聋子吗
What, are you queer and deaf?
我问了你一个问题 混♥蛋♥
I asked you a question, asshole.
♪ 倾尽所有
♪ Giving all your love
你穿女人的衣服吗
Do you wear women's clothes?
♪ 唯爱一人
♪ To just one man
女鞋而已
Shoes only.
- ♪ 依偎佳人 - 鞋跟越高越好
- ♪ Stand by your man... - The higher the heel, the better.
你这个恶心的基佬
You dirty queer!
是你
It is you.
你是一个存在缺陷 毫无价值的人
You're the one who is deficient, worthless,
因恐惧而裹足不前
crippled by fear.
哦 看来你想明白了
Oh, you see.
法庭周五开庭
正义不在你这一边
There is no justice for you.
你决不能去那个法庭
You can never go to that courtroom,
因为你才是有罪过的那个人
because you are the guilty one.
在那个酒吧里发生的事全是你的错
What happened at that bar was your fault.
这就是她不爱你的原因 吾爱
That is why you are unloved, mein love.
我是你唯一的希望
I am your only hope.
只有我 能消除你的痛苦
The only one who can remove the pain.
只有我 能让你从耻辱中解脱
The only one who can grant you freedom from shame.
这一切都是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我已经厌倦了
I'm so tired.
厌倦了孤身一人
I'm so tired of being alone.
羞愧难当
And ashamed.
这是她的高跟鞋
Here are her heels.
收好它们 霍吉
Keep them close, Hogie.
我们会支持你的 霍吉
We got your back, Hogie.
我们会永远支持你
We always have your back.
我们之所以在这都是因为你
We're here for you.
我的心很痛 朱尔斯
It hurts, Jules.
真的很痛
It's so painful.
我知道 但是你必须爱上这种痛苦 霍吉
I know, but you have to love the pain, Hogie.
正如智者所言
电影精选列表