比利时的上空
二战期间
战斗指挥部 这里是狐步小队第三小分队
Fighter Command, this is Foxtrot Unit from Charlie Kilo.
我刚飞进了一场该死的狂轰滥炸中
I just tiptoed into one hell of a triple-A shit storm.
这里跟庆祝疯狂的国♥庆♥节一样
Like the freaking Fourth of July up here.
到处都有炮火来袭
I got flak coming in from everywhere.
该死的
Damn it!
求救 求救 我被击中了
Mayday, Mayday! I'm hit!
飞机起火 到处都是烟
I'm on fire. Got smoke everywhere.
烟飘进机舱了
Smoke coming in.
我已经失去控制
Got no control.
下面有一条河和一片沼泽
There's a river and a swamp below.
我要在那迫降了
I'm gonna ditch her there.
加油 宝贝
Atta baby.
我要着陆了
I'm going in.
去他妈的
Son of a...
这军队发的该死垃圾易燃靴
Lousy Army-issued goddamn flammable boots.
褶边内衣
Frilly underthings.
不错嘛
Not bad.
还挺合脚
Not bad at all.
(德语)这位可是个美国人
Wen haben wir denn hier Einen Amerikaner.
没错 德国佬 一个美国实干者
That's right, Fritz, an Ameri-can-doer.
(德语)举起手来
Hände nach oben.
对不起 我听不懂纳粹的语言
Sorry, I don't speak Nazi.
举起手来
Hands up.
(德语)把枪扔过来
Die Pistole.
(德语)慢慢走过来
Kommen Sie mal her.
(德语)继续走
Kommen Sie her
你穿的是什么
What?
(德语)一只肮脏的美国猪
Ein schmutziges amerikanisches Schwein!
尽情笑吧
Go ahead!
尽情笑吧 德国佬
Laugh it up, Heinie.
这双高跟鞋可是非卖♥♥品
But these heels ain't for sale.
既然你如此想成为一个女人
Since you obviously would rather like to be eine Frau,
或许我们应该切掉你的某个器官
perhaps we should cut off your Schwanz.
哦 是吗 那好吧 来试试这个
Oh, yeah? Well, Schwanz this.
(德语)踢死这个该死的基佬
Tritt dem Homo in die Fresse!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫温迪
My name is Wendy,
还有 你已经得救了
and you are saved.
看起来还挺帅的
Hey, looking good.
哦 不 别这样
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
老天啊
Jesus.
该死的
Damn.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
好吧
Well...
倒霉
Shit.
我想我明白了
I guess I got it.
我想我终于想通了
Yeah, I think I finally got it right.
这么多年了
After all these years...
有多久了来着
How long has it been?
三年了
Three? Three years.
老天啊
Jesus.
三年啊
Three years.
当你玩得开心的时候 时间流逝的最快
Time flies when you're having fun.
对吗 霍吉
Right, Hogie?
我把这双鞋放在箱子里了啊
I'll put the pumps in the bar.
对不起 温迪 你得回去了
Sorry, Wendy, you have to go back.
过去是过去 现在是现在
That was then, this is now.
你还好吗 德嘉
How you doing, Deja?
你好
Hi.
你们来的挺快呀
You got here so fast.
等一会 我先把门打开
Just one sec. I have to unlock the door.
把头放低 德嘉
Keep your head down, Deja.
我觉得她应该是新邻居
I say she's the new neighbor.
满头红头发
A redhead.
你只是嫉妒而已 你一直都是这样
You're just jealous. You always have been.
哦 行了吧 你开什么玩笑呢
Oh! Give me a break. Are you kidding?
这样的事你都做了几个世纪了
You have been doing the same thing for centuries.
哦 麻烦来了
Uh-oh. Here comes trouble.
尼可耳
Nicol?
这些都是要干什么
What's all this? Huh?
我需要你停下来 并且马上离开
I need you to stop, and I need you to leave right now.
- 离开 - 你必须离开
- Leave? - You have to leave.
为什么 你不能再骚扰我了
Why? You have to stop harassing me.
她叫尼可耳 这个名字不错
Her name's Nicol. That's a nice name.
我在很客气地请你离开
I'm asking you nicely, okay?
等等 尼可耳
Hey, hang on, Nicol.
骚扰你 用得着吗
Harassing you? Really?
用得着 我得回家了 你该走了
Yes, really. I come home, you're gone.
不给我打电♥话♥ 也不告诉我一声
No call. You didn't tell me.
我真的想让你离开 我
I need you to leave. I'm...
你怎么看 德嘉
What do you think, Deja?
我走 如果这是你想要的 我就走
I'll go. If that's what you want, I'll go.
是的 我想要你走 库尔特
Yes, I want you to go, Kurt.
好吧 我走 我走
All right, I'll go. I'll go.
他叫库尔特
His name is Kurt.
而且他还是个混♥蛋♥
And he's a dick.
- 你好 安娜 - (俄语)你好 马克
- Hi, Anna. - Dobriy den, Mark.
我带了点杂货和邮件
I bring grocery and mail.
看 我给你带了个秒表
Here. I bring you timer clock.
能帮助你呼吸
Use to breathe.
当你焦虑的时候
Thirty seconds, no more than one minute,
深呼吸三十秒 不超过一分钟
when you get anxiety, huh?
马克 你感觉怎么样 (俄语)还好吗
Mark, how you feel? Хорошо?
可以 嗯 我想还行吧
Okay. Um, pretty good, I guess.
霍吉上尉怎么样了
And how is Captain Hogie?
- 党卫军打败了他 - 又被打败了吗
- The SS beat him. - Again?
但是温迪和那些女人救了他
But Wendy and the women saved him.
温迪呀 她回到马文镇了吗
Ah, Wendy. She come back to Marwen?
不 不 她再也不会回来了
No, no, she's never coming back.
我只是为了修复一张旧照片把她拿出来用了
I just resurrected her for an old picture I wanted to fix.
节目要用的照片吗
Picture for show?
节目看起来不错
Ah, show looks good.
- 你去吗 - 绝对不去
- You go? - No way.
那可是罗伯塔和她表妹组织的节目
That's something Roberta and her cousin cooked up.
我不 我不看什么节目
I don't... I don't want any show.
不去是愚蠢的 是个糟糕的选择
Not to go is dumb. Bad choice.
我又给你多拿了些药
I bring you more meds.
怎么回事啊
Huh? What happened?
你怎么这么快就需要更多的药了
Why you need more so soon?
我 把它们掉到水槽里了
I... dropped 'em in the sink.
啊 又掉了吗
Ah, again?
你只用吃一个 一天只能吃一个
You take only one, da, only one for day.
吃太多不好 很危险的
Too many is no good, is dangerous.
(俄语)可不能这么做
Ne horosho.
我不知道你的医生为什么还你给开药
I don't know why your doctor still gives them.
这不好
It's not good.
那些药很容易上瘾 你可能会上瘾的
They're very addicting. You can be addicted.
那你的手部练习有一直做吗
So, have you been doing hand exercise?
(俄语)有
Да
那吃饭呢
And what about eating?
你有一直吃饭吗
Да. Have you been eating?
(俄语)没有
Нет !
太瘦了
Way too skinskie!
都瘦的皮包骨头了
You need meat for bones.
站起来
Up.
啊 很好
Ah. Good.
(俄语)好了
Хорошо .
我要走了
Okay, I go.
我差点忘了
Ah! I forget.
电影精选列表