我看见朱莉了
I see Julie. Oh.
她让我跟你打招呼
Uh, she says hello.
她在罗切斯特跑马拉松
She run Rochester Marathon.
哦 朱莉啊
Oh, Julie.
她怎么样了 她还在伊萨卡吗
How is she? Is she still in Ithaca?
是的 她的孩子也长大了
Да. And her kids grow.
一个六岁 一个八岁
Six and eight.
一个六岁一个八岁 哇
Six and eight. Wow.
好了 我现在要走了
Okay, I go now.
拜托 不要再把药弄丢了
Please, don't lose pills.
还有 别犯傻了
And don't be stupid.
你是个艺术家
You are an artist.
去看看自己的表演吧 自豪一点
Go to your show. Be proud.
好了
Okay. All right.
别瞎玩了 你知道规矩的
No more playing. You know the drill.
你做的很对 很好 马克
That's right. You got it, Mark.
把这只脚放在另一只脚前面就行了
Just one foot in front of the other.
加油 你能做到 你完全能做到
Come on, baby. You got it. You got this.
这样练下去 我们下个月就能跳探戈了
We're gonna be tangoing next month.
你得 我扶住你了
You got... I got you.
有我在呢 有我在呢
I got your back. I got your back.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you.
这真痛得要命
It hurts like hell!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但你必须接受那种痛苦 马克
But you gotta embrace that pain, Mark.
你甚至需要热爱痛苦
You gotta love the pain.
你必须热爱痛苦
You gotta love the pain.
热爱痛苦
Love the pain.
霍吉
Hogie...
这是艾尔莎
this is Elsa.
她是个挤奶女工
She's a milkmaid.
你在离河东边两公里的地方发现了她
You found her two klicks east of the river.
一队党卫军想开个香肠派对
A squad of SS wanted to... have a sausage party,
但你射杀了他们
but you shot 'em.
先生
Mister?
你叫什么名字
Uh, what your name is?
霍格坎普
Hogancamp.
马克 霍格坎普上尉 美国陆军航♥空♥兵
Captain Mark Hogancamp, United States Army Air Corps.
但大家都叫我霍吉
But everybody calls me Hogie.
很乐意为您效劳 小姐
At your service, mademoiselle.
(法语)小姐 你先请
Mademoiselle, après vous.
就是这里了
Well, here it is.
美丽的马文镇中心
Beautiful downtown Marwen.
比利时式花♥园♥街景
Garden spot of Belgium.
也是我的小天堂
And my little piece of heaven.
这里有你需要的一切东西
It's got everything you need.
喷泉 面包店
Fountain, boulangerie,
当然 也有教堂
church, of course,
市场 旅馆 人行道咖啡厅
market, hotel, sidewalk cafe.
那边就是我的地盘
And right over there is my place,
世界著名的破袜子酒吧
the world-famous Ruined Stocking.
全欧洲最友好的酒吧
Friendliest bar in all of Europe.
那是朱莉
There's Julie.
你好 朱尔斯 戏法练的怎么样了
Hey, Jules, how's tricks?
叙泽特 你好啊 胸前两坨肉挺抖的啊
Suzette, bonjour. What's shaking with le bacon?
(法语)她们是谁
Qui sont-elles?
这些漂亮的娃娃
These beautiful dolls...
她们都是马文镇的女人
these are the women of Marwen.
这个新面孔是谁呀
Who is the new face?
她是个挤奶女工
She's a milkmaid.
我在离河东边两公里处发现了她
I found her two klicks east of the river.
那群卑鄙的党卫军混♥蛋♥
A squad of dirty Bosch bastards
本来要开个香肠派对 但我射杀了他们
were about to have a sausage party, but I shot 'em.
她有奶牛吗
Does she have a cow?
在交火中被抓住了 受伤了
Got caught in the crossfire. Cow-lateral damage.
但她能做什么呢
But what's her story?
是啊 她能拿杆吗
Yeah. Can she handle a rod?
不 但她会挤奶 这是肯定的
No, but she can handle a teat, that's for sure.
她是个挤奶女工
She's a milkmaid.
她只知道怎么挤牛奶
All she knows how to do is squeeze cow teats.
但你们得教她怎么把那些黑心纳粹渣滓
But you dolls are gonna have to teach her how to
的混乱生活挤的不得安宁
squeeze the wretched life out of black-hearted Nazi scum.
可是她太软弱了
But she's soft.
可能她得一辈子都泡在牛奶里了
Probably been soaking in milk her whole life.
太瘦了
Way too skinskie.
没一点肌肉
No meat for bones.
好了 对胖瘦的讨论就到此为止
All right, all right, enough with the "skinskie" bit.
你们都很瘦
All you dolls are skinskie.
我也不想在这里排胖瘦 但她得留下
And I hate to pull rank here, but she stays.
明白了吗
Capisce?
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我想我有件适合你的衬衫
I think I have a blouse that will fit you.
我有一条裤子你穿起来应该会很好看
And I've got a pair of capris that'll look great on you.
听好了 我们是有规矩的
So, listen, we have rules.
第一条规矩 永远不要离霍吉太近
Rule number one: Never get too close to Hogie.
否则那肯定会把你害死的
That's sure to get you killed.
(法语)等一下 求你了
Un moment, s'il vous plaît.
上尉
Captain!
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 谢谢 谢谢 - 别
- Merci. Merci. - No.
别过来 别 别这样
Don't. Don't. Don't!
不要
Don't!
教堂 他在塔楼上
The church! In the steeple!
坚持住 宝贝 我们会救你的
Hang in there, doll. We'll have you fixed up in no time.
她失血太多了
She's losing a lot of blood.
长官 谢谢你
Captain... merci.
谢谢
Merci.
可怜的孩子啊 那个人♥渣♥是冲我来的
Poor kid. That lousy Kraut slug was meant for me.
这就对了 亲爱的
That's right, my love.
那个子弹本来是给你准备的
That bullet was meant for you.
我警告你 德嘉 别在这里捣乱
I'm warning you, Deja. Let's not start some big commotion here.
你什么意思 亲爱的
What do you mean, my love?
我是你的救世主 你的保护者
I'm your salvation, your protector.
我救了你
I saved you.
女人对你有致命的吸引力
Women are hopelessly attracted to you.
但我会阻止这些愚蠢的女人们
But I will stop these foolish women!
退后 女魔头
Back off, witch!
我听够了你一整天的巫术屁话了
I've heard enough of your voodoo crap for one day.
巫术
Voodoo?
覆水难收了
no use crying over spilled milk.
朱尔斯 怎么了
Jules, what's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
我只是一直在想那个可怜的小挤奶工
I just keep thinking about that poor little milkmaid.
她永远都不知道是什么袭击了她
She never knew what hit her.
就像我说的 那个人♥渣♥是冲我来的
Like I said, that slug was meant for me.
不 我是说她被枪击之后
No. I'm talking about after she got shot.
当德嘉 托里斯变没了她
When Deja Thoris zapped her away.
砰一下 就没了
Poof! Gone.
就像她对温迪做的一样
Just like she did Wendy.
对 就跟温迪一样
Yeah. Just like Wendy.
听着 我们都知道那个故事
Look, we all know the story.
你和那个比利时女巫的事
This thing with you and the Belgian Witch
已经持续了将近3000年
has been going on for nearly 3,000 years.
那个眼睛亮亮的小挤奶工离你太近了
The dewy-eyed little milkmaid got a little too close.
就是这样
That's all.
对 离的太近了
Da. Way too close.
但是我们呢
But what about us?
我们什么时候会被弄的人间蒸发
When are we going to get poofed away to who-knows-where?
嘘 嘘
Ixnay, ixnay.
她可能会听到我们的话的
She could be hearing us.
电影精选列表