我刚刚搬到路对面
I, um... I just moved in across the street.
只是想来打个招呼 我是尼可耳
I just wanted to say hello. I'm Nicol.
- 你好啊 - 你好
- Hi. - Hey.
我是罗伯塔 他是马克
I'm Roberta. This is Mark.
你好 马克
Hi, Mark.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我挺喜欢尼可耳这个名字的
I always liked the name Nicol.
是吗 谢谢
Oh, yeah? Thanks.
我的名字拼写起来不一样 词尾没有 E
Mine's spelled weird... without the "E" at the end.
所以 你买♥♥下了科琳的房♥子
So, you bought Colleen's house?
是的 我挺喜欢那房♥子的
I did, yes. I love it.
科琳夫妇两人好极了
Aren't Colleen and her husband just the sweetest, cutest couple?
没错 他们互相都非常爱对方
Mm, yes. They seem very much in love.
他们对我也很好
They were always very nice to me.
他们离开了 我很伤心
I'm... sad they left.
这些是干什么的
What is all of this?
这是模型火车吗
Is this a model train?
这是全世界闻名的 马文镇 的模型
This is the world-famous village of Marwen.
- 这是马克的一个艺术作品 - 马文镇
- It's an art installation of Mark's. - Marwen.
这个地方离波基普西很近吗
Isn't that near Poughkeepsie?
马文镇坐落在比利时 就在二战的时候
This is Belgium, during World War II.
我从来没见过这种东西
Mm, I've never seen anything like this.
你是个艺术家吗
And you're an artist?
我就负责拍拍照
I just take pictures.
他有点谦虚了 他是个很有名的摄像师
He's just being modest. He's a great photographer.
27号♥他在市里还有一场表演
And he has a show opening in the city on the 27th.
听起来不错嘛
Wow, that's great.
我去给你拿个宣传传♥单♥
Oh, I'll get you a flyer.
顺便说一下 我在杂货小屋工作
I work at AI's Hobby House, by the way, so...
如果你有任何奇装异服的需求 我都能帮到你
I'm ready to fill any of your Glamonista needs.
嗯 好的
Oh, great. Yeah.
很抱歉打扰到你们了
Well, um, I'm sorry to have interrupted.
很高兴见到你们两个
It was nice meeting both of you. Okay.
那我现在知道尼可耳是谁了
Well, now we know who Nicol is.
♪ 如此美味 垂涎欲滴
♪ Yummy, yummy, yummy
此处BGM "Yummy, yummy, yummy"
歌♥手 Julie London
♪ 肚子里充满了爱意
♪ I got love in my tummy
♪ 有种感觉 我不能压抑
♪ And I feel like
♪ 感觉到如此爱你
♪ Loving you
♪ 爱情是多么甜蜜
♪ Love, you're such a sweet thing
♪ 甜蜜到想要吃掉你
♪ Good enough to eat thing
♪ 你让我身不由己
♪ And that's just what I'm gonna do
♪ 如此爱你 想要拥抱你
♪ Ooh, love to hold you
♪ 如此爱你 想要亲吻你
♪ Ooh, love to kiss you
♪ 爱情啊
♪ Ooh, love
♪ 我非常喜欢你
♪ I love it so
- ♪ 爱情啊 你是如此甜蜜 - 这样好多了
- ♪ Ooh, love, you're sweeter - Well, that's better.
♪ 比蜜糖还要甜蜜
♪ Sweeter than sugar
♪ 爱情啊 我不想放你走
♪ Ooh, love, I won't let you go
鞋子上还要在做些改动
Oh, we have to do something about those shoes.
♪ 如此美味 垂涎欲滴
♪ Yummy, yummy, yummy
♪ 肚子里充满了爱意
♪ I got love in my tummy
♪ 也许听起来有些乏味
♪ And as silly as it may seem
♪ 但你给我的爱意
♪ The loving that you're giving
♪ 是我存在的意义
♪ Is what keeps me living
♪ 就像蜜桃和奶油一样甜蜜
♪ Mm, peaches and cream
♪ 像蜜糖一样甜蜜
♪ Kinda like sugar
♪ 像香料一样美味
♪ Kinda like spices
♪ 就像是
♪ Kinda like
♪ 这一切 就像是你
♪ Like what you do
♪ 听起来有些滑稽
♪ Kinda sounds funny
♪ 但是爱情是如次令人痴迷
♪ But love, honey...
尼可耳 我想对你说
I gotta tell you, Nicol,
尽管1954年还没有发明出高跟鞋
even though stilettos aren't invented till 1954,
但这高跟鞋非常适合你
they're totally you.
那是平板鞋吗
Are those espadrilles?
不好意思
Sorry.
他们就是拖鞋
They're wedges.
我刚知道 你遭遇了什么不幸
I heard what happened to you,
我只是想说 我很抱歉
and I just want to say that I'm really sorry
那些不幸本不应该发生在你身上
and that you didn't deserve that at all.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
是从网上鞋店买♥♥的吗
Those from Zappos?
不 就是扒来的老古董了
No, they're vintage.
- 差不多是1960年代的东西了 - 对了
- 1960s, I think. - Oh, yeah.
我妈妈好像就有这么一双鞋
I think my mom used to have a pair just like that.
教堂里发生什么有趣的事情了吗
Something going on in the church?
是的
Oh, yeah.
介意我看一眼吗
You mind if I take a look?
不介意
No.
一切都看起来好可爱
I love how everything is so cute.
这些小花啊 邮箱啊
All the little flowers and the mailbox,
还有这些可爱的窗帘
and these cute little curtains.
全都是细节啊
It's just all the details.
天啊
Oh, my God!
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
他们是什么人
Who are they?
他们是纳粹
They are Nazis.
在折磨霍吉
Torturing Hogie.
- 为什么啊 - 他们讨厌他
- Why? - They hate him.
就因为他是美国人吗
Because he's an American?
因为他与众不同
Because he's different.
那后面会发生什么故事吗
Well, what's gonna happen to him?
这故事挺复杂的
That's a complicated story.
给我讲讲吧
Well, tell me.
我会喜欢这故事的
I'm fascinated.
- 你真的想听吗 - 没错
- You really want to know? - Yes.
好吧
Okay.
马文镇的女人 负责守护小镇
The women of Marwen are the women who guard the village.
她们聚集在酒吧
And they have gathered at the bar.
她们有一阵子没见过霍吉了
And they haven't seen Hogie in a while.
有人见过霍吉吗
Has anyone seen Hogie?
没见过 从早饭之后就没见过了
No. Not since breakfast.
听说他要去教堂那边
I heard him say he was going to check the church.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hi.
我是新来的
I'm new.
我刚刚搬到路对面
I just moved in across the street.
我想找你们这里管事的
I'm looking for your C.O.
霍吉上尉是管事的
That will be Captain Hogie.
但没人知道他去哪里了
Nobody knows where he is.
而你又是谁
And who... who are you?
他们抓住霍吉了
They got Hogie!
五个党卫队的人把他押在了教堂那里
Five SS men are holding him in the church!
他们在虐待拷问他
They're whipping and torturing him!
- 我们出发 - 等等
- Let's go. - Wait!
我们不能去
We can't.
德国佬把教堂围住了
The Krauts have the church surrounded
围的水泄不通
like a fat-ass sitting on a BB.
我们进不去的
There's no way for us to get in.
他们会在看到我们的一瞬间就杀了霍吉上尉
They'll kill Captain Hogie the minute they see us.
那我们该怎么办
Well, what can we do?
肯定不能眼睁睁看着他任人宰割
We can't just leave him to be whipped and tortured.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
快来瞧
(德语)你好啊 女士们
Hallo, meine Damen.
同志们 派对时间到了
Comrades, let's party.
- 我们带了烈酒 - (德语)来一起喝吧
- We got schnapps, baby. - Ja, let's trinken.
(法语)就像啤酒节一样
Oui, juste comme le Oktoberfest.
没错 十月狂欢节
That's right. October-fiesta.
(德语)快把你们可爱的小屁♥股♥挪过来
电影精选列表