Roger that. Warhorse out.
罗杰,军马。城♥堡♥。
Roger, Warhorse. Castle out.
好消息吗?
Good news?
是的,你可以这么说。
Yeah, you could say that.
哦,很好,很好。我为你感到高兴。
Oh, good, good. I am happy for you.
嘿,小子。准备好回家了吗?
Hey, kid. You ready to go home?
趴下,孩子。
Stay down, kid.
啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Aaah!
孩子。
Kid.
孩子!
Kid!
好吧,孩子。
All right, kid.
好吧,孩子。
All right, kid.
别害怕,孩子。
Don't be afraid, little child.
我不会伤害你的。
I won't hurt you.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
这是什么?
What is this?
这是爸爸的。
It's Papa's.
哦,很好。
Oh, it's nice.
佐伊吗?
Zoe?
不!不!不!不!
No! No! No! No!
哦!哦,那个女孩。
Oh! Oh, the girl.
她离得很近。我带你去。
She is close. I will take you.
向上
Up.
持有。
Hold.
你们他妈的在干什么?
What the fuck are you guys doing?
表演时间到了,大男孩。
Showtime, big boy.
真♥主♥阿克巴。
Allah Akbar.
暴风雨就要来了。
There is a storm coming.
初级吗?
Junior?
科比吗?
Kobe?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
永远不要担心她。
Never you worry about her.
我很佩服你的力量。
You know, I admire your strength.
一个人待在这里一定很痛苦吧,
It must be very painful to be here all alone,
没有你的士兵来帮助你。
with none of your soldiers to help you.
红柳桉树。
Jarrah.
告诉我你的直升机何时何地
Tell me when and where your helicopter
来找你了。我会让你活下去。
is coming for you. And I'll let you live.
直升飞机是什么?
What helicopter?
你以为你在跟我玩吗?
Do you think you are playing with me?
所以我告诉你我的直升机去哪了,
So I tell you where my helicopter is coming,
这样你就能杀更多我的人了。
so you can kill more of my men.
你杀了我成千上万的兄弟。
You have killed thousands of my brothers.
平民。无辜的女人,孩子。
Civilians. Innocent women, children.
为了什么?
For what?
为了罂粟,为了管道?
For the poppies, the pipelines?
或者只是另一个有资金支持的傀儡政♥府♥?
Or just another financed puppet government?
我觉得就是为了杀了你这样的混♥蛋♥。
I think it's just to kill shitheads like you.
阿富汗是帝国的墓地。
Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires.
历史上屠♥杀♥的侵略者。
Slaughtered invaders throughout history.
亚历山大可汗波斯人英国人
Alexander, the Khans, the Persians, British,
苏联和西方也将遭受同样的命运。
Soviets, and the West will suffer the same fate.
你这个美国人♥渣♥。
You American scum.
派刺客到我们平静的村庄来杀我们。
Sending assassins to kill us in our peaceful villages.
这不是你的村庄,混♥蛋♥。
This ain't your village, asshole.
现在是。
It is now.
你也不是阿富汗人……
And you ain't from Afghanistan...
但你会死在这里。
but you're gonna die here.
你也一样,美国人。
And so will you, American.
你也会的。
And so will you.
你喜欢吗,小姑娘?
You like, little girl?
你喜欢什么?
You like?
你喜欢吗,小姑娘?
You like, little girl?
来了。来了。
Come. Come.
来了。
Come.
来了!
Come!
Peeky嘘!
Peeky boo!
Peeky嘘!
Peeky boo!
你们俩今天都要为你们的罪过而死。
You are both going to die for your transgressions today.
佐伊吗?
Zoe?
这是我的,混♥蛋♥。
This is mine, fucker.
战马一号♥,我是卡塞尔。结束了。
Warhorse One, this is Castle. Over.
听着,士官长,我不确定你是否在读这个,
Listen, Master Chief, I'm not sure if you're reading this,
但有一大批增援部队
but there's a large group of reinforcements
进入村庄。
inbound on the village.
运气好吗,里斯?
Any luck, Reece?
没有联♥系♥,长官。
Negative contact, sir.
援军还有多远?
How close are those reinforcements?
如果他在村子里,长官,他们快追上他了。
If he's in the village, sir, they're almost on top of him.
啊!
Aaah!
爸爸!
Papa!
嘿,小子。
Hey, kid.
我说过我永远不会离开你。
I told you I'd never leave you.
我们得走了。我们得走了。
We gotta go. We gotta go.
好吧,来吧。
All right, come on.
趴下,孩子。
Stay down, kid.
保持!的耳朵!
Stay! Ears!
来吧。快点,起来。
Come on. Come on, get up.
走吧!
Go!
来吧。
Come on.
到车牌后面去。
Get behind the plates.
躲到马甲后面去。到车牌后面去。
Get behind the vest. Get behind the plates.
好吧。
Okay.
来吧。
Come on.
没事的,我们会没事的。
It's okay, we'll be okay.
不,没关系。
No, it's okay.
没关系。
It's okay.
你是我的天使。
You're my angel.
你是我的天使。
You're my angel.
你是我的天使。
You're my angel.
我们会没事的。
We're going to be okay.
你是我的天使。
You're my angel.
在网上!在网上!
On line! On line!
在网上!在网上!在网上!
On line! On line! On line!
米尔科…看着我,兄弟。
Mirko... look at me, brother.
看着我。
Eyes on me.
你中枪了吗?
Are you hit?
是的,我的背。
Yeah, my back.
森林的!我们进入临界状态。
Woodsy! We're going critical.
我们得赶紧离开x。
We need to get the fuck off the x.
不,是那个女孩。把那女孩带出去。
No, the girl. Get the girl outta here.
包。
The package.
我拿到包裹了。
I got the package.
蟑螂!
Roach!
小的帮助!
Little help!
干净,150米,两点钟方向。
Clean, 150 meters, two o'clock.
我没有机会了。
I don't have a shot.
(通过通讯)看起来这些家伙要逃跑了
[over comms] Looks like these guys are buggin' out
回去吧,长官。
and going home, chief.
你可以走了。
You're clear to move.
罗杰!干净的!
Roger that! Clean!
带我们出去。
Take us out.
动!我们走,我们走!!
Move! Let's go, let's go!!!
死神,我是bladerrunner。
Reaper, this is Bladerunner.
我们的人数已经算满了。我们现在就去你的地方。
We have a full head count. We're headed to your pos now.
结束了。
Over.
我还是不知道事情的发生是否有原因。
I still don't know if things happen for a reason.
不管是命运,命运,还是上帝之手。
Whether it's fate, destiny, or the hand of God.
但那天发生的事改变了我。
But what happened that day changed me.
那天我失去了一部分自我。