1
戴夫,我找到迈克·史蒂文斯了
Dave, I have Mike Stevens
再次调用。现在接通您。
calling again. Connecting you now.
对不起,我收到你的留言了。
Sorry, I got your message.
我们现在只是有点忙。
We're just a little bit busy around here right now.
我能为您做些什么?
What can I do for you?
是的,戴夫。听着,我需要你的帮助。
Yeah, Dave. Listen, I need your help.
我需要你帮我找一群传教士
I need you to help me to get a group of missionaries
离开巴基斯坦。
out of Pakistan.
传教士吗?别这样,迈克。
Missionaries? Come on, Mike.
有成千上万的人想要逃离这个国家。
I've got thousands of people trying to escape the country.
三届政♥府♥都没让这事发生,
Three administrations we kept this thing together,
而这个人只想一走了之
and this one just wants to walk away
让敌人接管这个国家。
and let the enemy take over the country.
所以现在他们用尽一切手段来打击我们,
So now they're hitting us with everything they've got,
就在我们想要撤军并取得某种胜利的时候。
just as we're trying to pull out and claim some kind of victory.
我…我知道。
I... I know.
我知道。
I know.
你不能说这些人不知道其中的风险
You can't tell me that these people didn't know the risks
当他们进去的时候。
when they went in there.
听着,你得告诉他们
Look, you're just going to have to tell them
打包走人。
to bag it up and get out.
他们是美国人。
They're Americans.
美国人?美国人。
Americans? Americans.
牧师把这个人和他的家人带来了
This ministry brought this guy and his family over
在这里建立一座教堂
here to start a church
在一个叫萨拉德的小村庄
in this little village called Sarad.
我们一直在使用它们
We've been using them
协调这些国♥家♥安♥全♥部队口译人员的撤离。
to coordinate the evacuation of these ANSF interpreters.
但他们只是…
But they just...
他们呆得太久了。
they stayed too long.
迈克……
Mike...
听着,这事不是我说的,
look, you didn't hear this from me,
但他们正在推进数百个
but they're pushing hundreds
叛乱分子进入了那个地区。
of insurgents into that area.
他们已经袭击了大使♥馆♥
They've already hit the embassy
在卡贝尔,政♥府♥大楼,
in Cabel, government buildings,
警♥察♥局。
police stations.
他们甚至试图挖掘周围的村庄。
They're even trying to dig into the surrounding villages.
就像TET攻势一样。
It's like the TET offensive out there.
媒体说是塔♥利♥班♥干的,
The media is saying it's the Taliban,
但这些人正被卡车运来
but these guys are getting trucked in
来自巴基斯坦、叙利亚……
from Pakistan, Syria...
他们在清理一切,迈克。
They're cleansing everything, Mike.
这家伙在拿家人的生命冒险。
This guy is risking his family's life for us.
这对你来说可能没什么意义,但对我来说很重要。
It may not mean anything to you, but it does to me.
我需要帮助。
I need help.
让我看看我能做什么。
Let me see what I can do.
就这么出现了。
Just showed up.
我们说得很清楚。
We made it very clear.
我们让他们立即撤离这个地区。
We told them to evac the area immediately.
他说他明天早上离开。
He says he's leaving tomorrow morning.
让他们马上上路。
Tell them to get on the road right now.
他说不疏散所有人他是不会走的
He says he's not leaving until he evacuates everyone
从村里来的。-等等,等等。
from the village. - Hold up, hold up.
好吧,有
All right, there is
特种作战司令部在库纳尔一个村庄的行动。
a SOCOM operation in a village in Kunar.
让我看看能不能把它们移开。
Let me see if I can move them.
给你派人护送和撤离。
Get you an escort and extraction.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这是我的档案。
This is filing with me.
士兵……
Soldiers...
好吧,我需要那个情报,迈克。
All right, I need that intel, Mike.
你给我带来了什么?
What do you got for me?
罗杰。
Roger that.
我总共带了六个人旅行……
All told, I've got six of them traveling...
是的。打我。
Yeah. Hit me.
洛根。确保你拿到所有的硬盘。
Logan. Make sure you get all the drives.
马修·威廉·沃尔特斯牧师,
The Reverend Mathew William Walters,
白人男性,45岁。
white male, age 45.
他的妻子拉希达·沃尔特斯,
His wife Rasheeda Walters,
女,41岁,出生于阿富汗喀布尔,
female, 41, born in Kabul, Afghanistan,
2007年与沃尔特斯结婚时加入美国国籍。
naturalized American in '07 when wed to Walters.
还有他们的孩子。
And their kids.
好吧。
All right.
威廉·亚瑟·沃尔特斯,男,13岁…
William Arthur Walters, male, age 13...
佐伊·伊丽莎白·沃尔特斯,女,5岁。
and Zoe Elizabeth Walters, female, age five.
他们有支持人员,
They got their support staff,
拉米·艾哈迈迪和马吉达·易卜拉欣。
Rami Ahmadi and Majida Ibrahimi.
——“K。
- 'K.
来吧,伙计们。我们得走了。
Come on, guys. We gotta go.
我们六个人都在旅行
We got all six traveling right now
开着一辆93年的深绿色骑兵车。
in a dark green '93 Trooper.
嘿。
Hey.
你在那边小心点。
You watch yourself over there.
先生,我们下班了。
Sir, we're out of clock.
我们得走了。
We gotta move.
出现了。
showed up.
约翰指挥官,我发现了六名美国传教士
Commander Johns, I've got six American missionaries
穿越库纳尔省
traveling through the Kunar Province.
它们是绿色的
They're in a green
骑兵。
Trooper.
他们正在向巴基斯坦边境逃跑。
They were making a run for the Pakistani border.
我们刚收到他们的消息。
We just heard from them.
他们掉头走丢了。
They got turned around and they're lost.
我们得尽快派一个小队去和他们会合。
We need to send a unit to link up with them ASAP.
请跟我来。
with me, please.
我们需要帮助。
We need help.
我们需要帮助,拜托。
We need help, please.
RPG !RPG !
RPG! RPG!
我不知道事情的发生是否有原因。
I don't know if things happen for a reason.
如果这是命运,命中注定,或上帝之手。
If it's fate, destiny, or the hand of God.
战马小队,我是战马一号♥。
Team Warhorse, this is Warhorse One.
给我报告,完毕。
Give me a sit rep. Over.
战马小队,重复一遍,我是战马一号♥。
Team Warhorse, I say again, this is Warhorse One.
你的情况如何?结束了。
What's your status? Over.
Pataskie……
Pataskie...
巴蒂尔……
Shane...
初级…
Junior...
任何人,战马队,回应。
Anyone Team Warhorse, respond.
卡塞尔,我是战马一号♥。
Castle, this is Warhorse One.
我是米尔科局长。我们有一架直升机坠毁。
This is Chief Mirko. We have a helo down.
重复一遍,有一架直升机坠毁。
I say again, we have a helo down.
你们看到我们的位置了吗,收到了吗?
Do you have eyes on our position, how copy?
我们有一架直升机坠毁。
We have a helo down.
人。
Guys.
我再说一遍,我们有一架直升机坠毁。
[over comms] I say again, we have a helo down.
你们看到我们的位置了吗,收到了吗?
Do you have eyes on our position, how copy?
收到,战马,我是卡塞尔。
Roger, Warhorse, this is Castle.
我们正在用无人机追踪你的位置。结束了。
We are tracking your position via UAV. Over.
我和直升机分开了
I was separated from the helo
我们被击中的时候,但我还能站起来。
when we were hit, but I am on my feet.
我可以走了。
I am good to go.
我已经联♥系♥了我的团队。
I have contacted my team.
我没有收到回复。
I get no comeback on comms.
坠机地点有枪吗?
Are there any guns up at the crash site?
我再说一遍,有人在动吗?
I say again, is anyone moving, how copy?
好的,战马。
Solid copy, Warhorse.
我们已经看到坠机地点了
We have eyes on the crash site
在你当前位置的正东方向。