And then I realized he was just really brave.
那天他救了我们的命。
He saved our lives that day.
安息吧,阿齐兹。
Rest your soul, Aziz.
让你的灵魂安息。
Rest your soul.
团队军马。
Team Warhorse.
计划有变,伙计们。罗宾汉是一种推动力。
Change of plans, boys. Robin Hood is a push.
我们有了新的目标。
We have a new objective.
我们需要立即撤离美国公民。
We need an immediate extraction of U.S. citizens.
他们乘坐一辆绿色的骑兵车
They are traveling in a green Trooper
正沿着南加拉路向东行驶。六个友谊赛。
heading east on Nangala Road. Six friendlies.
威廉·沃尔特斯,男,45岁。
William Walters, male, 45.
拉希达·沃尔特斯,女,41岁。
Rasheeda Walters, female, 41.
孩子,威廉,男,13岁。
Child, William, male, 13.
孩子,佐伊,女,五岁。
Child, Zoe, female, five.
在该地区发现了敌人。
Hostiles have been spotted in the area.
祝你好运,米尔科。
Good luck, Mirko.
朱尼尔,你还好吗?
Junior, you good?
放松,孩子。
Relax, kid.
等一下,孩子们。
One minute, boys.
RPG !RPG !
RPG! RPG!
叫醒......醒醒吧,孩子。
Wake up. Wake up, kid.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
那是谁?
Who's that?
振作起来,孩子。我们得走了。
Snap out of it, kid. We gotta go.
孩子!振作起来,我们走吧!
Kid! Snap out of it, let's go!
我们得走了。
We gotta go.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
哈!
Ha!
到这里来。
Come here.
握紧它。
Grip it tight.
那样的话,万一你要摇摆,
That way, in case you gotta swing,
它不会从你手里掉下来。
it won't fall outta your hand.
当你准备好扔的时候,松开你的手,
When you're ready to throw it, loosen your grip,
想象一下你正在切割你的目标
imagine you're cutting through your target,
然后转动刀刃的尖端
and drive the tip of that blade
正中目标的中心。
right into the center of that target.
明白了吗?
Got it?
——哈!
- Ha!
更好。
Better.
现在试试这个。
Now try it with this.
没关系。
It's okay.
哈!
Ha!
不错啊,孩子。
Not bad, kid.
拿上你的包。
Get your bag.
没什么。
It's nothing.
没什么。
It's nothing.
不。
No.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是口香糖。
It's gum.
咀嚼它。不要吞下去。
Chew it. Don't swallow it.
好,嗯?
Good, huh?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
是个男孩。
It's a boy.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
路易。
Louie.
路易。
Louie.
这是个好名字。
That's a good name.
比利说这名字很蠢。
Billy says it's a dumb name.
一个时髦的名字。
A noonkie name.
乡巴佬的名字?
Noonkie name, huh?
我喜欢它。
I like it.
回到美国后,妈妈告诉我,
Mama told me when we got back to America,
她会给我一个真正的路易。
she would get me a real Louie.
我想念妈妈。
I miss Mama.
我知道。
I know.
我知道她没睡。
I know she's not sleeping.
她走了,就像爸爸和比利一样。
She's gone, like Papa and Billy.
这是生活的一部分,孩子。
It's just a part of life, kid.
每个人都死了。
Everybody dies.
甚至我们吗?
Even us?
是的。
Yeah.
但不是在这里。
But not here.
还没有。
Not yet.
我要带大家离开这里。
I'm gonna get us outta here.
Pst。
Pst.
这里很危险。
It's very dangerous here.
你的爸爸和妈妈在哪里?
Where is your Papa and Mama?
你不应该一个人在这里。
You shouldn't be here by yourself.
我不是。我支持他。
I'm not. I'm with him.
请不要开枪。
Please, don't shoot.
我只是个牧羊人,在找我的山羊。
I--I'm a simple goat herder, searching my goat.
这是个危险的地方。
This is a dangerous place.
你不应该在这里。
You shouldn't be here.
把那个一次性手♥机♥放下,混♥蛋♥。
Drop that Burner, fucker.
在这里。拿着,拿着。
Here. Take it, take it.
我用它来抵御达伊沙的混♥蛋♥。
I use it for protection against the Daesh bastards.
我可以帮你离开这里。
I can help you get out of here.
我的村庄离这里不远。
My village is not too far from here.
就在下一个山谷,对吧?
Right in the next valley, huh?
是的,我会帮忙的。
Yes, I will help.
来吧,我来帮忙。
Come, I help.
转身。
Turn around.
你看错了方向,
You look in the wrong direction,
我他妈要杀了你,明白吗?
I will fucking kill you, you understand?
我帮你。我帮你。我帮你。
I help you. I help you. I help you.
走了。
Go.
村子离这儿不远。
The village is not far from here.
我的村庄。
My village.
达伊沙几天前就来了。
Daesh came in a few days ago, like a brush fire.
他们离开了,现在又回来了。
They left and now they back again.
你是本地人吗?
You from here?
不,从巴基斯坦来的,但我爸爸把我们搬来了
No, from Pakistan, but my papa move us here
当我还是个孩子的时候。所以,我不是在这里出生的。
when I was a boy. So no, I was not born here.
但我会死在这里,安♥拉♥保佑。
But I will die here, inshallah.
你呢,我的朋友?你为什么在这里?
What about you, my friend? Why are you here?
只是参观。
Just visiting.
一个人去那里很危险。
Very dangerous place to visit by yourself.
是啊,世界是个危险的地方。
Yeah, the world's a dangerous place.
战马,我是卡塞尔。
Warhorse, this is Castle.
收到,完毕。
How copy, over.
-即使是特种部队。-你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴。
- Even for Special Forces. - Shut the fuck up.
选择战马。结束了。
Go for Warhorse. Over.
收到,战马。良好的副本。结束了。
[over comms] Roger, Warhorse. Good copy. Over.
是啊,你迟到了。结束了。
Yeah, you're late. Over.
收到,战马。
Roger that, Warhorse.
目前我们这边的通讯很粗略。
Sketchy comms on our end at this time.
我们在贾拉拉巴德有第160架飞机。
We do have a 160th air asset available out of Jalalabad.
突出,城♥堡♥。
Outstanding, Castle.
我把包裹拖过来了
I have the package in tow,
我们正赶往撤离点。结束了。
and we are heading to the exfil. Over.
罗杰,军马。
Roger, Warhorse.
你现在的职位是什么?
What is your current pos?
我们已经过突袭机四公里,准备回家了。
We are four kilometers past Raiders, ready to go home.
结束了。
Over.
你有撤离网格吗?结束了。
Do you have exfil grid? Over.
355,收到。结束了。
Three-five-five, how copy. Over.
知道了,确认了。
Got it, confirmed.
确认在3点5分
Confirmed extract at three-five-
五、如何复♥制♥?
five, how copy?
罗杰。老练的人。