due east of your current position.
看起来直升机在撞击时解体了。
It looks like the helo broke up on impact.
我们在前视红外和通讯上没有观察到任何移♥动♥
We have no observable movement on FLIR or comms
来自坠机现场。结束了。
coming from the crash site. Over.
我再说一遍,坠机地点在你的位置正东方向。
I say again, the crash site is due east of your POS.
结束了。
Over.
如何复♥制♥?结束了。
How copy? Over.
完全照办,卡塞尔。
Solid copy, Castle.
我要去坠机地点核实一下。
I am moving to the crash site to verify.
我在北边五百米处发现了探戈。
I've got tangos at 500 meters to the north.
他们正在推进坠机地点。我要去拦截。
They are pushing the crash site. I am moving to intercept.
结束了。
Over.
负的,老练的人。
Negative, Warhorse.
我再说一遍,直升机被撞碎了。
I say again, the helo broke up on impact.
从这种关系中解脱。
Disengage.
负的,城♥堡♥。
Negative, Castle.
直升机里的人是我的人,如果还有幸存者,
Those are my men in that helo, and if there are any survivors,
我不会把他们留在这里等死的。
I'm not leaving them up here to die.
你有一支强大的侵略力量
You have a significant aggressor force
从你的东北方向前进。解开!
advancing from your northeast. Disengage!
我们没有行动,没有签名,
We have no movement, no signatures,
没有枪,就没有近距离空中支援。
no guns up, you have no close air support.
撤离,撤退,找掩护。
Disengage, fall back, find cover.
哦,他们又打他们了。
Oh, they hit them again.
我要去拦截。
I'm moving to intercept.
我要把他们从坠机现场拉出来。
I'm going to pull them off the crash site.
米尔科!
Mirko out!
负的,老练的人。从这种关系中解脱。
Negative, Warhorse. Disengage.
谁给我找个约翰!
Somebody get me Johns!
去找他们,士官长。
Go get 'em, Master Chief.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
明白了。
Gotcha.
从城♥堡♥到战马。
Castle to Warhorse.
战马,收到了吗?
Warhorse, do you copy?
战马,我是卡塞尔。
Warhorse, this is Castle.
请进,战马。
Come in, Warhorse.
选择战马。结束了。
Go for Warhorse. Over.
[通话]注意,你们有探戈前进
[over comms] Be advised, you have tangos advancing
在你的位置上。结束了。
on your position. Over.
罗杰。我很好。
Roger that. I'm good.
负的。
Negative.
那支部队的领头部队有30至40人。
That force has a lead element of 30 to 40 men.
而且他们正在快速移♥动♥到你的位置。
And they are moving quickly on your position.
结束了。
Over.
罗杰。我有时间。
Roger that. I have time.
士官长,我是约翰。
Master Chief, this is Johns.
收到了吗?
Do you copy?
米尔科,收到了吗?
Mirko, do you copy?
指挥官。
Commander.
首席大♥师♥,
Master Chief,
你有时间,它们蒸发得很快。
you have seconds here and they're evaporating fast.
我们正在查看坠机现场。
We're looking at the crash site right now.
你的团队走了。
Your team is gone.
我没看到下面有人在动。
I don't see anybody moving down there.
你得靠自己了,孩子。
You're on your own, son.
要么你断绝联♥系♥,然后行动起来……
Either you break contact and get moving...
不然你就死在那座山上。
or you're going to die on that mountain.
我可以接受。
I can live with that.
我可以接受。
I can live with that.
是啊,但我不想,儿子。
Yeah, but I don't want to, son.
我不想今天失去所有手下。
I don't need to lose all my guys today.
撤退,回到这里,重新组合
Fall back, come back here, re-group,
我们回去把我们的孩子带回家。
and we'll go back in and bring our boys home.
这是你欠他们的。
You owe them that.
如何复♥制♥?
How copy?
明白吗,士官长?
Understand, Master Chief?
米尔科,收到了吗?
Mirko, do you copy?
复♥制♥,指挥官。
Copy, Commander.
回落。米尔科。
Falling back. Mirko out.
中尉。莉丝!
Lieutenant. Reece!
给范赞特打电♥话♥。了解QRF的资产。
Get Vanzant on the horn. Find out about assets for a QRF.
我要我的蛙人离开那座山。
I want my frogman off that mountain.
和那些空军的人谈谈。
And talk to those Air Force guys.
告诉他们把自己的烂摊子收拾好。
Tell 'em to sort their shit out.
我们得盯着这该死的烂摊子。
We need eyes on this doggone mess.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
来吧,混♥蛋♥。
Come on, fuckers.
战马,我是卡塞尔。
Warhorse, this is Castle.
收到了吗,战马?结束了。
Do you copy, Warhorse? Over.
卡塞尔,我是战马。不是时候……
Castle, this is Warhorse. Not a good time...
不,去他妈的。
No, fuck that.
我是蛙人。你不能淹死我。
I'm a frogman. You can't drown me.
你不能淹死我。
You can't drown me.
沃尔特斯。
Walters.
帮助……
Help...
帮我……帮我……
help me... help me...
沃尔特斯。
Walters.
放松了。
Relax now.
-帮帮我。帮助我。帮助我。——沃尔特。
- Help me. Help me. Help me. - Walters.
好吧,放松。
All right, relax.
请。
Please.
不是我!不是我。
Not me! Not me.
她的
Her.
她的帮助她。
Her. Help her.
她的
Her.
大便。
Shit.
大便。
Shit.
佐伊吗?
Zoe?
嘘,妈妈在睡觉。
Ssssh, Mama's sleeping.
你是佐伊吗?
Are you Zoe?
妈妈说我们会没事的。
Mama says we're going to be okay.
我们从这里开始。
We're going here.
不,我们还没到那一步。
No, we're not going there yet.
看到了吗?
You see that?
那是安全的地方。
That's where it's safe.
在那里吗?
Up there?
是的,我的朋友们要来接我们。
Yeah, and my friends are coming to meet us.
我们得等她醒来。
We have to wait until she wakes up.
我们应该让她睡一觉。
We should let her sleep.
没关系。她会在那里和我们碰面。
It's okay. She'll meet us up there.
我们得走了。
We gotta go now.
没关系。来吧。
It's okay. Come on.
孩子,我们走吧。
Kid, let's go.
你不是我爸爸。
You're not my papa.
听着,孩子。
Listen, kid.
等这一切结束了,我们可以做朋友。
When all this is over, we can be friends.
在那之前,我说了算。
Until then, I'm in charge.
明白了吗?
Got it?
搬出去。
Move out.
嘿,那是我的。
Hey, that's mine.
是啊,如果有人发现了
Yeah, and if somebody spots it,
这会暴露我们的位置。
it will give away our position.
你可以拿这个。
You can take this one.
爸爸说枪不能解决问题。
Papa says guns don't solve problems.
是的。
Yeah.
所以你总是带着一把刀。
That's why you always carry a knife.
他告诉我你不能用邪恶来对抗邪恶。
He told me you can't fight evil stuff with evil stuff.
孩子,我是好人之一。
Kid, I'm one of the good guys.
那些伤害你♥爸♥爸的人,
Those guys back there that hurt your papa,
那些是坏人。
those are the bad guys.
为什么,因为他们是穆♥斯♥林♥吗?