Why, because they're Muslims?
我不在乎他们信仰什么。
I don't care what they believe in.
如果你故意杀害无辜的人,
If you're intentionally killing innocent people,
那你就是坏人了。
then you're the bad guys.
来吧。我们得走了。
Come on. We gotta go.
孩子,别动……
Kid, don't move...
看到了吗?
You see this?
这就是为什么你不能像个野女孩一样到处乱跑。
This is why you don't run around like a wild girl.
外面有很多像这样的坏东西。
There's tons of bad stuff like this out here.
好吧。这是什么?
Okay. What is it?
这是件坏事。
It's a bad thing.
当别针取出来的时候
When that pin comes out,
它会引爆引信,引爆♥炸♥弹。
it sets this fuse off that detonates this bomb.
哦。
Oh.
听着,不管你看到了什么
Listen, no matter what you see,
或者你听到什么,如果我把你放在某个地方
or what you hear, if I put you somewhere,
你待在那里,保持安静。
you stay there and you stay quiet.
因为那些坏人?
'Cause of the bad guys?
是的。是啊,因为坏人。
Yeah. Yeah, because of the bad guys.
好了,我们该走了。
All right, we should get out of here.
嘘!现在去。
Psst! Now go.
你在流血。
You're bleeding.
不是我的。
It's not mine.
快点,我们得走了。
Come on, we gotta go.
来吧!
Come on!
你离开了我。
You left me.
你离开了我。
You left me.
对不起,孩子。
I'm sorry, kid.
这种事不会再发生了。
It won't happen again.
承诺吗?
Promise?
的承诺。
Promise.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
来吧,孩子。
Come on, kid.
没事的,他们走了。
It's okay, they're gone.
怎么啦?
What?
他们杀了比利。戴帽子的那个。
They killed Billy. The one with the hat.
有伤疤的那个。
The one with the scar.
我会记住他们的。
I'll remember 'em.
好吧,来吧。我们该走了。
All right, come on. We should go.
嘿。我马上就回来。
Hey. I'll be right back.
不,等等!
No, wait!
没关系。
It's okay.
我要去看看下一个山脊。
I'm just going to go take a peek at the next ridge.
我们有过承诺。
We made a promise.
坐在这里,不要动,也不要出声。
Sit here, don't move, and don't make a sound.
卡塞尔,我是战马一号♥,收到吗?
Castle, this is Warhorse One, do you copy?
结束了。
Over.
卡塞尔,我是战马一号♥。你听到了吗?结束了。
Castle, this is Warhorse One. Do you read me? Over.
战马,我是卡塞尔。
Warhorse, this is Castle.
我是利玛·查理,收到。结束了。
We have you Lima Charlie, how copy. Over.
抄得好,他妈的抄得好。结束了。
Good copy, good fucking copy. Over.
(通讯)
[over comm]
糟糕的审稿。结束了。
Bad comms. Over.
罗杰。指挥部需要紧急报告。
Roger. Command needs a sit rep.
你的情况如何?
What's your status?
有一股强大的攻击力量在追捕我和我的AO。
I have a heavy aggressor force hunting me and my AO.
我需要立即撤离。结束了。
I need immediate evac. Over.
罗杰。你现在的职位是什么?
Roger that. What is your current pos?
我已经超过巨人队一公里了。
I am one kilometer past Giants pushing to Raiders.
我只有一个任务目标。
I have one mission objective.
再说一遍,我有一个
I say again, I have one
目标很小,需要立即撤离。
small objective, need immediate extraction.
如何复♥制♥?
How copy?
[通话]目标无误,正在更新中。
[over comm] Good copy on the objective, updating now.
我们在战区没有可用的空中力量。
We have no air assets available in theater.
寻找鸟儿来指引你的方向
Looking for birds to allocate your direction
但你得等着。
but you will have to stand by.
我们目前正在处理大量的TIC。
We are dealing with heavy TIC at this time.
罗杰。
Roger that.
我再等一等。结束了。
I'll wait for further. Over.
我们理解此事的紧迫性
We understand the urgency
你的处境。
of your situation.
你必须做好准备。
You will have to stand by.
拿好你的资料,我们会联♥系♥你
Hold what you got, and we will contact you
不迟于六点撤离,收到吗?
no later than zero six with exfil, how copy?
哦,六百,卡塞尔?
Oh six hundred, Castle?
肯定的,老练的人。
Affirmative, Warhorse.
这是我们目前所能做的最好的了。
That's the best we can do at this time.
收到,卡塞尔。
Roger that, Castle.
建议您是否可以更快地实施。
Advise if you can implement sooner.
战马一号♥完毕。
Warhorse One out.
罗杰。城♥堡♥。
Roger. Castle out.
里斯,范赞特那边有什么消息吗?
Reece, what's the word on Vanzant?
还没有消息,长官。
No word yet, sir.
给我一个电♥话♥。我会亲自给他打电♥话♥。
Give me a phone. I'll call him myself.
到了以后在做什么?
Whatcha doing?
给坏人一个小惊喜。
A little surprise for the bad guys.
来吧,该休息了。
Come on, it's time to rack out.
我们会死吗?
Are we going to die?
不,我们会没事的。
No, we're going to be just fine.
我们只要爬到山顶就行了。
We just have to make it to the top of that mountain.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How did you know I was here?
我们当时在这附近找人。
We were in the area looking for someone.
找坏人?
Looking for a bad guy?
是啊,在找坏人。
Yeah, looking for a bad guy.
然后我们得到了你的家人
Then we got the redirect that your family
他试图逃离这里,所以我们来找你。
was trying to escape the area, so we came looking for you.
我们吗?
We?
是的,我和我的朋友们。
Yeah, my friends and I.
你的朋友现在在哪里?
Where are your friends now?
我们的直升机被击落了。
Our helicopter was shot down.
你呢?
What about you?
我在飞机坠毁前摔了出来。
I fell out before it crashed.
你是从天上掉下来的?像天使一样?
You fell from the sky? Like an angel?
我不是天使。
I'm no angel.
你是我的天使。
You're my angel.
我希望坏人不会抓到我们。
I hope the bad guys don't get us.
他们不会。
They won't.
该睡觉了,孩子。
Time for bed, kid.
你能给我讲个故事吗?
Can you tell me a story?
一个故事,是吧?什么样的故事?
A story, huh? What kinda story?
我喜欢超级英雄。
I like superheroes.
超级英雄?
Superheroes, huh?
我要给你讲个英雄故事。
I got a hero story for ya.
是关于我所见过的最勇敢的人。
It's about the bravest man I've ever met.
阿齐兹Latiri。
Aziz Latiri.
他是一名穆♥斯♥林♥。
He was a Muslim.
有一天……
One day...
不,是很久以前。
No, once upon a time.
好吧。从前,
Okay. Once upon a time,
在一个叫基尔库克的遥远地方
in a faraway place called Kirkuk,
我和我的朋友们被困住了
me and my friends were pinned down
被敌人包围。
and surrounded by enemies.
这对我们来说可不太好。
And it didn't look good for us.
我以为我们逃不出去了。
I didn't think we were gonna make it out.
突然,一辆卡车停了下来,
And all of a sudden, a truck pulled up,
一个人跳了出来,一个自♥由♥斗士,
and a guy jumped out, a peshmerga fighter,
他给了我们掩护,让我和我的朋友们
and he gave us cover and allowed me and my friends
离开那里。
to get outta there.
一开始我以为他疯了。
At first I thought he was just crazy.
然后我意识到他真的很勇敢。