I'm disappointed.
你得遵守规矩,帕特里克,这点我当时说得很清楚
You have to obey the rules, Patrick.
I thought I made that absolutely clear.
- 放弃最后一天吧
- 现在就办!
- Give up your last day.
- Do it now.
- 安全起见,把她送回去吧
- 你们不能这样!
- Put her back, to be safe.
- You're not taking her.
- 撸毅丝,你最好听我们的
- 别动我的孩子!
- Louise, you'd better bring her now.
- You're not taking my baby.
- 所以要你们亲自动手
- 妈妈,他们在这干嘛?
- We want you to do this.
- Mum. Why are they here?
- 没事
- 三天,阿瑟
- It's OK.
- Three days, Arthur.
要动手我不怕你们任何一个人,你明白吗?
I'll fight you and every one of you
if I have to. Do you understand?
帕特里克,我们是来告诫你,我们这群人之中
Patrick, we've come to talk,and there are people here
有人认为这次出了差错,超出了计划之外
who believe there's something amiss,
something not according to plan.
- 你任何征兆都没觉察到吗?
- 没,完全没有
- Do you see any signs of that?
- No, I don't, none at all.
一有变化一定要通知我
You must tell me if you observe anything unexpected,
包括一切超出我们谈话范围的异变,听清楚了吗?
anything beyond what we discussed,
do you understand?
一个微小的细节都会导致惨剧的发生
The smallest detail could have disastrous consequences.
她没事,她是我们的乖女儿
She's fine. She's our little girl.
再给你们一天
For one more day.
爱丽丝,呆在这
Alice, wait here.
帕特里克?
Patrick?
哎哟我♥草♥!
Oh, my God.
为什么?他们为什么这么做?
I don't understand.Why would they do this to Howie?
- 你这么肯定是他们干的吗?
- 你什么意思?
- Are we so sure that it was them?
- What are you saying?
爱丽丝
Alice.
伸出你的手
Show me your hands.
- 要玩游戏吗?
- 是的,玩游戏
- Is this a game?
- Yeah, it's a game.
爱丽丝,给我看看你的手
Alice, show me your hands.
爱丽丝,去你的房♥间玩
Alice, go to your room and play.
为什么?
Why?
- 撸毅丝
- 到楼上去
- Louise.
- Go upstairs.
今天是爱丽丝的最后一天
This is Alice's last day.
为了她,你们今天一定要坚强
Today you must be strong for her.
尽管她自己会主动回去,不用你们的引导
But she'll want to go herself.You won't have to persuade her.
希望你们把这件法器套在爱丽丝脖子上
Here's something for her to wear around her neck.
该法宝名叫“镇魂索”,能让她平静下来
We call it a clutch.You'll find it gives her comfort.
好吧
Sure.
如果爱丽丝变得烦躁不安,你就像这样捆住她的手腕
If she becomes agitated,you can fasten it about her wrists.
玛丽,我得和我先生谈一谈
Mary, I need to talk to my husband for a sec.
我不能这么做,我还没准备好,我不能
I can't do this. I'm not ready. I can't.
我们可以跑
We could run.
这一切就是个错误
This is all wrong.
喂?
Hello?
恩,好,我明天来
Yeah, look, I'll come tomorrow.
好吧,20分钟后到
OK, 20 minutes.
- 不
- 我必须过去
- No.
- I've got to.
难道你想让他们再跑来敲锣打鼓?
You want them all here again,banging their sticks?
别让她靠近爱丽丝
You just keep her away from Alice.
午夜之前我会再来,然后我们去树林
I'll come back before midnight and we'll go to the woods.
爱丽丝?
Alice?
嘿
Hey.
宝宝从哪儿来的?
Where's the baby coming?
什么?
What?
爱丽丝
Alice?
你在哪?
Where are you?
- 怎么破?求解
- 我们帮她减轻点痛苦
- Anything you can do?
- We can put him out of his misery.
要打♥针♥吗?
Injection, is it?
不,他太大了
No, he's too big.
爱丽丝,爱丽丝!宝贝。。。
Alice. Alice! Baby...
爱丽丝!爱丽丝!
Alice! Alice!
是时候去树林了
It's time to go to the woods.
有意思
Interesting.
阿瑟
Arthur.
离开这房♥子
Get out of this house.
不要看她
Don't look at her.
本,不要直视她!
Ben, don't look at her.
目光移开!
Look away.
不要看她!别对着她看!本!
Don't look at her. Look away. Ben!
人海无涯,回头是木,放下屠刀,入地成树
Go back to the trees and lie among the roots.
人海无涯,回头是木,放下屠刀,入地成树
Go back to the trees and lie among the roots.
人海无涯,回头是木,放下屠刀,入地成树
Go back to the trees and lie among the roots.
放下屠刀,入地成树
Back to the trees and lie among the roots!
山水有相逢
I'll see you later.
现在
Now...
这玩意对我不管用
That won't work on me.
爱丽丝
Alice?
帕特里克,爱丽丝在吗?她和你在一起吗?
Patrick, is Alice here? Is she with you?
听着,我觉得爱丽丝她异变了
Listen, I think Alice has done something...
- 听我说。。。
- 不,你听我说,撸毅丝
- Listen to me.
- No, you listen to me, Louise.
帕特里克,我怀孕了
Patrick, I'm pregnant.
不,你没有
No, you're not.
- 不,不可能,这不可能
- 我知道,但我真的怀孕了
- No, you can't be. That's impossible.
- I know, but I am.
是爱丽丝发现的,我。。。我是说,她已经知道这事了
Alice found out.I... I mean, she already knew.
我到处找她,我以为她到这来了
I've looked everywhere for her.I thought maybe she'd come here.
对,没错,她是来过了,过来看
Yeah, yeah, I think she did come here.Come and look.
我地妈。。。
Oh, my...
她会去哪?
Where would she have gone?
回家,迟早的事
Home, sooner or later.
我们这都叫什么事啊?
What the hell have we done?
- 车怎么了?
- 不知道
- What's wrong with it?
- I don't know.
路上有什么东西
There's some stuff on the road.
天哪
Oh, my God.
啊!
Oh!
上车
Get in.
妈妈!
Mum!
爱丽丝?
Alice?
- 你们要抛下我逃跑吗?
- 我们不知道你在哪
- You were going to leave me.
- We didn't know where you were.
我就在这啊
I'm right here.
爸爸,我已经死了吗
Dad, am I dead?
爸爸有礼物给你,爱丽丝
I've got something for you, Alice.
要爸爸为你戴上吗?
Do you want me to fasten it on for you?
谢谢爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
- 我爱你
- 我爱你,爸爸,还有妈妈,我爱你
- Love you.
- Love you, Dad. And you too, Mum.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我想和你们在一起
I wanna stay with you.
- 什么情况?出什么事了?
- 我们在树林里找到了她
- What is it? What's happened?
- We found her in the woods.
- 一切都做错了
- 你们做了什么?
- It's all gone wrong.
- What have you done?
- 看着貌似停止呼吸了
- 不会一直这样的
- I think she's stopped breathing.
- She'll not stay that way.
- 我给你的镇魂索呢?
- 没,没带来
- You have the clutch I gave you?
- No, it's not here.
希望我们都能活下来
May we all survive.
请放我下来
Please put me down.
我不想回去