- What?
猜哪只手
Pick a hand.
- 不对
- 还是不对
- Pick another hand.
- Wrong.
你还记得什么时候给你的吗?
Do you remember when you got it?
以前的某一天
You gave it to me sometime.
好了,宝贝,该回去了
Come on, baby. Time to go.
妈妈,你昨晚听见歌♥声了吗?
Mum, did you hear music last night?
- 歌♥声?
- 有人唱歌♥,在唱我的名字
- What kind of music?
- Voices, singing my name.
我们把他带回家,我会治好他
We'll take him home and I can stitch him.
他的脖子上没有项圈
He doesn't have a collar.
- 爸爸
- 恩哼?
- Dad.
- Uh-huh?
我能帮忙吗?
Can I do it?
好啊,去戴上手套
Yeah, go and put some of those gloves on.
好,抓住这里,抓紧
OK, hold it. Hold it really tight.
好的
Now, OK.
好,打开来,打开这片
Now, open that. Take that piece.
稳住,推到这
Hang on. You pull that through and up.
像这样
Like that.
人类不应该伤害动物,对吗?
People shouldn't hurt animals,should they?
对,你说的没错
No, they shouldn't.
那动物也不应该伤害人类
And animals shouldn't hurt people either.
额,这就难说了,知道吗
Well, that's kind of different,you know?
听说你遇到一点小麻烦
I'd heard you'd had a bit of trouble.
- 对,可以这么说
- 恩
- Could say that, yeah.
- Mm.
- 爸爸,我们能养他吗?
- 当然,有何不可
- Dad, can we keep him?
- Well, I don't see why not.
- 妈妈说可以
- 哦,是吗,她说的?
- Mum said we could.
- Oh, she did, did she?
- 我要叫他豪伊
- 豪伊?呵呵,我喜欢这名儿
- I'm gonna call him Howie.
- Howie? Ooh, I like it.
不要让离别太伤感
Don't make it hard to say goodbye.
- 晚安
- 晚安
- Good night.
- Night.
- 给她讲个睡前故事
- 好
- Got some blankets for us.
- OK.
很久很久以前,有一个小太妹,她叫爱丽丝
Once upon a time, there was a little tearaway called Alice.
- 不对,她叫撸毅丝
- 我成主角了是吗?
- No, called Louise.
- This about me, is it?
好吧,就叫撸毅丝,她和兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥住在一起
OK, called Louise, and she lived
with her brothers and sisters.
- 还有牧羊犬
- 对,牧羊犬
- And her sheepdog.
- And her sheepdog.
在一座可以远望城市的高山上,她们搭了个很大很大的房♥子
And they lived in a big house on a hill
overlooking the city.
房♥子周围有牧场,有果园
And the house had a field
and an orchard.
每年,果树都。。。
And every year the trees...
嗨,爱丽丝,你好啊
Hello, Alice. How are you?
想不想去骑我们的小马?
How would you like
to come and ride our pony?
爸爸,我想去骑小马
Dad, I'm going pony riding.
- 奥太太,谢谢你的邀请,额。。。
- 既然爱丽丝想骑
- Mrs O'Shea, it's very kind of you...
- Alice wants to ride our pony.
就让她去锻炼锻炼吧,过会我会送她回来的
And it needs the exercise.
I'll bring her back later.
谢谢,可是,额,我们今天另有计划
I'm sorry,but, um, we made plans for today.
- 不爸爸,我想去嘛
- 听话
- No, Dad, I want to go now.
- Calm down.
- 妈妈,我已经答应奥太太了
- 哦?
- Mum, I've been invited pony riding.
- Oh?
为什么不全家一块来呢?
Why don't you all come?
这样吧,我们吃完早饭再去好吗
Tell you what, why we don't have
some breakfast and then we'll see.
好吧
OK.
稳住
Keep her awake.
我说,来个障碍小跳怎么样?
Now, would you like to pop over a jump?
您觉得她可以么?她几乎没怎么骑过马
D'you think she's ready?She's hardly ever ridden.
不会有事的,她是天生的骑手
She'll be fine. She's a natural.
看见没?小菜一碟
See that? No bother at all.
屋里有茶和三明治,你们怎么看?
We have some tea and sandwiches going inside. Would you like to come in?
- 爱丽丝,准备回家了吗?
- 让她尽兴玩吧
- Alice, are you ready?
- Let her finish up.
一会我送她回来,我保证不会很久的
We'll come in when she's done.She won't be long, I promise.
爱丽丝,有一个游戏我相信你一定很喜欢
Alice, there's a game you might enjoy playing.
- 什么游戏?
- 问答游戏
- What's the game?
- It's a quiz.
我提问,你回答,我来算分
I ask the questions, you answer,I keep score.
开始,爱丽丝·大雷,你叫什么名字?
Now, Alice Daley, what is your name?
好吧,第一题是送分题
Right, I see the way it is.
第二题,当你累了闭上眼睛
Tell me, when you close your eyes
when you're tired,
你看到了什么?更多的黄色还是棕色?
what do you see,more yellow or brown?
我看到一块又大又红的东西
I see a big red shape.
吃啊,再吃一块,帕特里克
Go on, have another one there, Patrick.
我觉得我们还是去看看爱丽丝吧
I think maybe we should check on Alice.
- 恩
- 她们马上回来的
- Yeah.
- They'll be back any minute.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
你的生日是?
And what's your date of birth?
其实我已经知道了,不过你如果不回答
I think I know, a little bird told me,
but if you're not more cooperative,
我就不给你骑马了
I don't think you'll be riding that pony again.
爱丽丝,你是一个正常的女孩吗?
Alice, are you a normal little girl?
你为什么这么问?
Why would you ask me that?
- 你为什么不看着我?
- 我已经看够了
- Why don't you look at me?
- I've seen enough.
- 怎么了,宝贝?
- 我不喜欢那个女人
- What's up, sweetie?
- I don't like that woman.
她不对劲,你们把她送回去吧
She's not right.You've got to take her back.
- 爱丽丝
- 爱。。等等!
- Alice.
- Al, wait a sec.
爱丽丝
Alice!
佩吉察觉到了!我们找机会离开醒木村!
Peggy knows. Let's take our chances
and get out of Wakewood.
那现在就走,你去开车
Then we leave right now.You go get the car.
嘿!爱丽丝!
Hey, Alice!
妈妈马上开车来接我们,好吗
Mum's gonna come and pick us up, OK?
是不是奥太太吓到你了?
Did Mrs O'Shea frighten you?
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝!
Alice!
车门!
Open the door!
- 怎么回事?!
- 快打开!
- What happened?
- Open it!
怎么会这样?!
What happened to her?
- 倒车!回去!
- 她还好吗?
- Go back. Go back!
- Is she OK?
- 到底怎么一回事?
- 我们刚才走到边界线了
- What happened?
- We tried to leave.
然后呢?
What happened?
豪伊,乖孩子
Howie, good boy!
我们被困在这了
We're trapped.
有没有听到什么?
Did you hear something?
我们必须把爱丽丝送回去入土为安
We must put Alice back in the ground
where she belongs.
- 就现在!
- 三天时间,我们还有一天
- Do it now.
- Three days. We have one day left.
- 不能再拖了
- 你们想逃跑
- We cannot delay.
- You tried to leave.
等一下,是她把爱丽丝吓坏了
Now, wait a minute.She made Alice very frightened.
- 那是必须的
- 这太残酷了
- It was necessary.
- It was cruel.
我很失望