- 生日快乐,爱丽丝 -嗨!爸爸
- Happy birthday, Alice.- Hi, Dad.
你知道吗,诊所来了个新病号♥,你心水的那种狗
We got a new patient at the back.Your kind of dog, you know?
放学后可以去看看他
You can see him after school.
好可爱噢!
He's so cute. Aw!
你好啊,小盆友,谢谢爸爸
Hey, little boy. Thanks, Dad.
- 猜哪只手 - 右手
- Guess which hand.- The right one.
厉害?!
Yes.
项链!我喜欢!谢谢妈妈,我爱你!
A locket. I love it.Thanks, Mum. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
仙女散花!
Birthday girl.
爸爸~酱很挫耶!
Oh, you're so silly!
好好学习!生日快乐!
And straight to school. Happy birthday!
兽医诊所
帕特里克·大雷
皇家兽医院会员
嗨,童鞋,你好啊
Hi, boy. How are you?
爸爸治好你的病了么?
Did Dad fix you OK?
不!
No!
“醒木村人♥民♥欢迎您”
“醒木大药房♥”
我问一下,额。。。
Excuse me,um。。。
这个会不会引起过敏?
Is this hypoallergenic?
- 你们好啊 -下午好,阿瑟
- Hello there.-Afternoon, Arthur.
- 下午好,大款
- 你想重出江湖?
- Afternoon, boss.
- You here to keep your hand in?
我倒是想干来着,可你也知道我风湿病不见好
I would normally. The knee,you see, not getting any better.
所以请了这位年轻人帮忙
That's why I got a younger man in.
瞧,手法多精准
Steady hand, see.
帮我Hold住她
Just steady her there, yeah?
啊,出来了
Ah, there we are.
你好,不好意思,我想买♥♥点头痛药可以吗
Hello. I'm sorry, I was hoping
to get something for a headache.
当然,请进
Sure. Come in.
头痛是吧?您是。。。布罗根小姐?
Headache, was it, Miss Brogan?
- 叫我玛丽,没耽误你下班吧?
- 没有,没事的
- Mary. Are you all right?
- Yes, yeah.
咦?我刚怎么没见她进来?
I...I didn't see anyone else come in.
- 你俩一起的?
- 我侄女,帝得力
- Are you two togeth...?
- My niece. Deirdre.
- 嗨
- 她来探亲的
- Hi.
- She's visiting.
- 你是要加药?
- 是的
- Looks like you need a refill.
- Right.
恩,谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
这地方什么时候翻新的?和以前完全不一样了
When did you do the place up?
It looks really different.
- 最近刚弄的
- 至少9个月前吧
- Just recently.
- Must be nine months.
也许不止,还要久,他们搬来这很长时间了
More, even, since they moved here.
喘乐宁的话我得看下处方
Ventolin. I need to see a prescription.
我应该带来的,我什么东西都塞包里的
I might have it here.I do hold on to everything.
- 你打算呆多久?
- 找到了
- How long are you visiting for?
- What a relief.
这方子去年就过期了
This expired last year.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You all right?
- 你干嘛?
- 不扔了这些东西
- What are you doing?
- You know what I'm doing.
不要!
No!
日子就没法过了!
It's like a black hole in here.
不要把爱丽丝的东西扔了!
We're not just throwing Alice's stuff away.
- 留着更伤心
- 你怎么就不明白呢!
- No, we can't keep them.
- D'you not understand?
我。。。这道坎我真过不去
I'm not... I'm not ready.
你要是能忘记她就忘记吧
You'd forget her if you could.
那你要我怎么做?
What can I do?
我要你别管我
You can let me go.
我不是在怪你,帕特里克,我没有那个意思
It's not you, Patrick.It's not because of you.
我不想看到你难过,你知不知道?
You know what?All I want is for you to be OK.
送我去车站
Drive me to the station.
什么声音?
What is it?
咱们去阿瑟家找人帮忙吧,他肯定认识修理工
We'll get some help at Arthur's place.
He'll know a mechanic.
这里,死一般的寂静
Listen. It's there when the wind dies.
- 这什么地方?
- 不知道
- What is this place?
- I don't know.
奶么卵
Brilliant.
看上去像墓碑
These look like gravestones.
车在那
Car's there.
- 我打他电♥话♥试试
- 我去后边看下
- I'll try and call him.
- I'll check round the back.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
什么情况?
What happened?
撸毅丝?
Louise.
- 你能不能说句话?
- 我很困,我要睡了
- Talk to me, will you?
- Look, I just wanna go to bed.
撸毅丝,帕特里克
Louise, Patrick.
阿瑟,你在这干嘛?
Arthur, what are you doing here?
我只是来确认一下,你们二位是否一切安好
I just wanted to make sure that everything's all right with you both.
- 你什么意思?
- 你们没事吧?
- What do you mean?
- Well, is it?
我们的车半路上不知道撞了什么东西抛锚了
Our car broke down in the middle of nowhere.
然后我们步行到你家,但联♥系♥不到你
We walked to your place,couldn't raise you.
这算什么,阿瑟,你经常这么私闯民宅的吗?
What is this, Arthur?You just let yourself into our home?
可能是撞上野兔了吧
Country habits, I suppose.
你说你刚才去过我家?
You say you came to my place.
那我明白了
Well, that would make sense.
- 你到底要干嘛?
- 好吧,我走了
- What the hell is this?
- All right, I'm going.
你在村上的活干得很棒,帕特里克
You're doing a great job here, Patrick.
我们非常荣幸你们选择住在醒木村,同时
也希望你们在这找到慰藉
We're so glad you chose Wakewood
and hope you've found solace here.
谢谢,我们很好
Yeah, we're fine.
那么你呢,撸毅丝
And how about you, Louise?
你没出什么事吧?
Is everything all right with you?
依然亲爱的
帝得力?
Deirdre?
- 你怎么了。。。
- 你在这儿啊,亲爱的
- Are you...
- There you are, my pet.
- 我今天就要回家
- 她没事吧?
- I'm going home today.
- Is she OK?
没事,谢谢
Fine, thanks.
- 好了。。。
- 我等不及了,我要回家
- Now...
- I can't wait to go back.
我知道,亲爱的,心不要急
I know, lovely. It's gone so fast.
额,恩。。。
Er....
给,太阳眼镜的钱
There. For the sunglasses.
走吧,宝贝
Come on, darlir.
爱丽丝真是凉茶好声音
Alice has a lovely voice.
- 说,我女儿叫什么名字!
- 我不知道
- Tell me my daughter's name.
- I don't know.
- 说啊!我女儿叫什么!
- 我真的不知道
- Tell me. Tell me my daughter's name.
- I don't know, truly.
她的名字叫爱丽丝
Her name was Alice.
为什么你侄女会知道我女儿的名字?!
Now, how did you niece know that?
醒木村的秘密不可外传
What goes on in Wakewood is not for everyone.
什么秘密?
And what goes on?
再生个孩子吧,去寄托你的爱吧
Please, make another baby to love.
我做不到
I can't.
我理解你的痛楚
I know how you feel.
不,你理解不了
No, I don't think you do.
帝得力不是你的侄女?行了,告诉我真♥相♥吧
Deirdre's not your niece.So, then, tell me.
你想要你女儿回到你身边,是吗?
You want to get your daughter back,don't you?
她能复活?!
Is that possible?!
我说不好,真的说不好