听明白了么?
Do we have an agreement?
我们只是想再见到她
We just wanna see her again.
那就这么定了
Then you shall.
你是那兽医的老婆?你当时就在那
You were there. The vet's wife.
是的
Yes.
- 坐吧
- 谢谢
- Sit down.
- Thank you.
奥太太,您丈夫发生意外,我很抱歉
Mrs O'Shea,I'm very sorry for your loss.
在我心里,他还是当年我遇到的小伙子
In my mind, he's the young boy I met.
我们的女儿去年死了
Our daughter was killed last year.
她是我们唯一的孩子
She was our only child.
我生她的时候难产
When she was born, it didn't go well.
导致不孕不育
I can't have any more.
我知道现在我们说这事对您是大不敬,但是。。。
I know this is a terrible time for you, but...
我不得不求您,求您允许我们借用您丈夫的躯体
...I need to ask you
if we can use your husband's remains
助她复活
to help bring her back.
- 你知道你在说什么吗?
- 对,你说的对,我知道我们冒犯了您
- You don't know what you're asking.
- No, you're right. I don't.
但我真的希望能再见到我女儿
But I need to see her again.
你们现在住在醒木村是吗?但你们并不属于这里
You live in Wakewood now, don't you?
But it's not part of you.
你们只是来游玩的,我无法理解你们的心境
You're just visiting maybe.
I can't imagine what that's like.
我们生于斯,长于斯
We're all born here.
奥太太,我们在醒木村过得很舒适
Mrs O'Shea,we're very happy in Wakewood.
请站起来
Stand up for me.
- 不,不对
- 怎么?
- No, it's not right.
- What?
我不知道怎么回事,但就是不对,我拒绝你们
I don't know what it is,
but it's not right. I won't do it.
佩吉,他们在求你
Peggy, they have to ask.
你很忐忑
You're upset.
我觉得有点不对劲
There is something I don't like.
他俩走投无路,你该通情达理的啊,佩吉
They have to ask you,
but you have to be amenable, Peggy.
这也是唯一能延续的机会啊
That's the only way this can continue.
难道你自己不想再见到米克了吗?恩?
Do you not want to see Mick yourself, hm?
你是不会拒绝让米克回来的
You wouldn't deny me Mick's return.
他们需要你的帮助
They need your help.
招魂仪式需要爱丽丝的一件遗物
You'll need to provide a relic of Alice
for the ritual.
什么样的遗物?
Like what?
鉴于你们这种情况,得当机立断
In this case,we're close to the time limit.
她最爱的泰迪熊行吗?
Her favourite teddy?
遗物必须和她紧密相关,比如一撮头发
The relic needs to be
more closely connected. A lock of hair.
可我们没有像这样的东西
We don't have anything like that.
不管是什么,都得是属于爱丽丝本人的
Whatever you provide,it needs to be personal to Alice.
她人身上的某样物品
In a corporal, physical way.
就这样了
Very much so.
你们明白了吗?
D'you understand?
你觉得佩吉知道吗?
You think Peggy knows?
准备好了吗
You're ready?
欢迎你们来
You're very welcome.
来吧
Come.
先要击碎他的胸腔
We have to crush his thorax first.
古时候,人们都用手槌
In times past,they did this with a lump hammer.
好了,可以了!
Right, that'll do!
帕特里克,搭把手
Patrick, lend a hand.
现在我们切除脊椎骨
Now we cut the spinal cord.
帮我拔掉,帕特里克
You do it for me, would you, Patrick?
把遗物交给我
We need the relic.
很好
Very good.
随风飘荡,古往今来
On the wild wind thee fly,'tween this world and the next,
风之彼岸,暮光之城
from that twilight realm you see o'er your perch
生之裁决,死之唤醒
the trials of the living and the wake of the dead.
我等齐呼爱丽丝
Help us now call Alice,
唤回人间三日游
and bring her here for three days
游完归来入尘土
and afterwards return.
病树前头万木春
Go to the trees. Lie among the roots.
病树前头万木春
Go to the trees. Lie among the roots.
大家手拉手
Take these hands.
爱丽丝
Alice.
- 骨相连
- 爱丽丝
- Take these bones.
- Alice.
- 心相印
- 爱丽丝
- Take this heart.
- Alice.
爱丽丝,开启,轮回眼!
And, Alice, take these eyes.
放下他
Bring him down.
现在需要鲜血,最好是女性的
Now we need living blood.Female blood would be better.
用我的吧
Cut me.
来吧,来吧
Come, come.
退后,退后
Stand back, stand back.
死去元知万事空
Feel now the power of transformation
一切尽在人心中
course through your true selves.
转头!转身!
Look away, look away!
别盯着!
Avert your gaze!
出来了,她出来了
Here she comes. Here she comes.
出来了
Here she comes.
她重生了,重生了,重生,生了
Here she comes. Here she comes.
了
Here she comes.
哦,宝贝,哦,宝贝儿
Oh, my baby. Oh, my baby.
乖囡,爱丽丝
My baby. Alice.
头发太长了
Your hair's grown so long.
我做了一个好奇怪的梦
I had such a strange dream.
噩梦结束了
It's over now.
- 她的眼睛是棕色的
- 恩,因为米克是棕色的
- Her eyes are brown.
- Yeah, Mick had brown eyes.
- 爱丽丝在哪?
- 在穿裙子
- Where's Alice?
- Getting dressed.
- 嘿,甜心
- 睡的好么?
- Hey, sweetie.
- Did you sleep well?
这个地方好像不是我们家
The house seems strange.
- 额。。。
- 是不一样
- It...
- Yeah, it is. Um...
- 我们只是暂时住在这
- 我一定睡了好久好久
- We came here for a break.
- I must have slept the whole way.
这一切都是真的吗?
Is this for real?
抓到了
After you.
没,你抓不到我
No, you're not gonna get me.
哦,爱丽丝
Oh, Alice.
- 好了,开始数数
- 1,2,3,4
- Come on, start counting.
- One, two, three, four,
5,6,7,8,9,10
five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
我来了,准备好没!
I'm coming, ready or not!
逮着你了!
I got you!
我逮住爸爸了!
I found your father!
他成妈妈的俘虏了,下一个就是你!
He's my prisoner! You're next!
爱丽丝!
Alice!
出来了,宝贝,你在哪?
Come on, baby! Where are you?
爱丽丝!
Alice!
爱丽丝?
Alice?
爱丽丝!
Alice!
爱丽丝!
Al!
爱丽丝
Alice!
出来啊
Come on!
爱丽丝
Alice.
哦宝贝,你没事吧?
Oh, sweetie. Are you OK?
它在那干嘛?
What's that doing there?
我不知道,也许是为了警告其他鸟类
I don't know. Maybe somebody put it
there to ward off the other birds.
- 嘿,给你看样东西
- 什么啊?
- Hey, I found something.