Really. I'm gonna- Whoa. Whoa.
真的 我要-
Higher! Okay.
抛高点 没问题
Food!
吃东西啦
He gets paid 40 bucks.
那个人挣了40块钱
Isn't that right, Uncle Will?
是吗 威尔叔叔
We're gonna have to get Q-tips, because I said "Ducks."
我们要用棉签喽 因为我说了"鸭子"
I get paid in little fuzzy baby ducks. Ducks?
我挣了些毛绒绒的小鸭子 鸭子吗
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Is that really true, Willie?
是真的吗 小威
Do you really make $40 a day?
你真的一天挣40块吗
Uh, on a good day.
生意好的时候
Wow. See?
瞧
How much you paying in tax on that $40 that you're making?
你赚的40块里要交多少税
Come on. You've gotta be kidding. Really, Jim?
省省吧 你在开玩笑吧 吉姆
What? I'm just curious.
怎么啦 我只是好奇
Does he pay tax on the money that he makes?
他挣的钱缴税没有
What's wrong with that? Should I?
有问题吗 我该交吗
You don't need to pay any income tax. Okay?
你不用交任何收入所得税 放心吧
Want some dessert?
要甜点吗
Maybe you'd like a cup of coffee or tea or something like that?
来点咖啡 茶之类的要不
Yeah.
好的
That's the solution to the problem, Will.
原来这就是问题的解决之道 威尔
You just don't worry about it.
你直接置之不理
Problem? What problem?
问题 什么问题
I mean, where's the problem? He- He doesn't have a problem.
哪里有问题了 他没有任何问题
He doesn't have a problem. He doesn't have a home.
他没有问题 他没有家
Hey, guys. Eat your salad. Please. Thank you.
小家伙们 吃沙拉 谢谢
He doesn't have a job. I have a home.
没有工作 我有家
No. A room in some fleabag motel is not a home.
一个脏兮兮的汽车旅馆房♥间不算家
Doesn't have any clothes. Doesn't have a car.
你没有衣服 没有车
I had a car. You had a car?
我有车 你有车吗
Yeah, but I hated it,
嗯 但我很烦它
'cause I always had to put it somewhere.
因为我老得找停车位
Yeah. Life is tough, having to put that car somewhere.
是啊 维生艰难 停车很辛苦
Aren't pajamas clothes?
难道睡衣就不算衣服吗
Can I tell you something right now?
跟你们透露点事
There's nothing like 'em. Just-Just feel 'em. Feel 'em. Yeah.
没有比这更妙的了 摸摸它
They're soft. It's so soft.
软软的 好软啊
They're cheap. And your legs-
它们还便宜 并且你的腿可以-
Your legs- They're just as free as a bird.
你的腿- 自♥由♥得跟飞鸟一样
Just comes out of nowhere.
可以无所顾忌
Oh, yeah! Oh, Uncle Will!
棒极了 太棒了 威尔叔叔
Kids. Go inside. Go.
孩子们 进屋里去 进去
Go play. Come on. Give us a couple minutes.
去玩吧 走呀 让我们谈一会儿
Come to me.
来我这儿
No?
不理我吗
You remember that TV show?
你还记得那个电视节目吗
What TV show?
什么节目
You remember. It was that, um- that news show,
你记得的 那个 那个新闻节目
where you said that guy was Will.
你还说里面那人像威尔
Anyway, Willie, so listen.
反正 小威 听着
There was this news program, okay?
有个新闻节目
And there was this guy who had this cat.
里面这家伙有只猫
Now, all day long, he had to check the refrigerator...
一整天 他都得检查冰箱
to make sure that he didn't put the cat inside of there.
以确定他没把猫关进冰箱里
The refrigerator? That's right, Will. The refrigerator.
冰箱吗 对 威尔 冰箱
And the cat? That's right, Will. The cat.
猫怎么了 对 威尔 猫
He was nuts.
他疯了
Hey. You know what?
你晓得吗
He wasn't nuts. He had a disorder.
他不是疯了 他有强迫症
Yes, Will. A disorder called feeling nuts.
不错 威尔 叫发疯的强迫症
Now, as soon as this lunatic closed the door,
等这个疯子关上了冰箱门
he had to open it again...
他得再打开
to make sure that the cat wasn't inside.
确定猫不在里面
All day long, right? He was doing this.
一整天 明白吗 一整天都干这个
He was opening, closing, opening, closing.
开门 关门 开门 关门
And he talked about it-
他还谈起这个-
Talked about it very clearly.
思路清晰地谈起这个
Like it was a very reasonable thing for him to do.
好像他干这个再理所当然不过了
Because who knows?
因为 谁知道呢
Maybe the cat could have gotten in there, right?
也许那猫真的跑进去了呢 是吧
Before he saw it. Before he closed the door.
在他看见它前 在他关上门前跑进去了
And so Susan leans over to me, and she says,
所以苏珊歪向我 说
"That guy"-
"那家伙"-
She says, "That's your brother."
她说 "跟你弟一样"
She says, "That's Will with Emma.
"威尔对艾玛就是那样
He can't help it."
他情不自禁"
And you know what, Willie?
你知道吗 小威
She's right.
她说得对
She's right.
说的对
Okay? You talk like following this woman around everywhere...
你说得好像 跟着这女人到天涯海角
is something that makes sense, but it doesn't.
是件有意义的事 但是它不是
Okay? It doesn't make sense.
这么做毫无意义
It's called stalking, and it's against the law.
这叫跟踪 是违法的
And I want you to stop telling my kids
并且我希望你别再跟我的孩子们说
that life is nothing but a bowl of cherries...
人生只是一碗樱桃
and that everything is just peachy, okay?
一切都像桃子般甜蜜 好吧
What life is, what isn't-
人生是什么 不是什么-
that's my area. All right?
该我来教 好不
I'll handle that topic with my kids,
我会跟孩子们好好讲的
if that's all right with you.
请你别插手
Our mother said "Peachy."
妈妈说过"桃子般美好"
I remember it. She used to say,
我记得 她老说
"If this isn't peachy,
"如果这不是桃子般的美好
I don't know what is."
我不知道该怎么说了"
Jimbo says "Peachy."
金博也说"桃子般美好"
Willie, how did this whole thing start?
小威 这一切是怎么开始的
I don't know.
我不知道
For a while, uh, after the train,
火车事故之后一段时间
I'd come back here in the summer, and I'd see her.
夏天的时候我会回来 看她
And then I- I stopped coming back.
后来-后来我就没回来了
Um- But we'd write.
但我们还有信件来往
Then that stopped.
后来信也停了
So, when she went off to college in Oregon,
等到她去俄勒冈州上大学
I just-
我就-
I just went to Oregon.
我也去了俄勒冈州
And when you follow Emma,
你跟着艾玛的时候
how- how often do you actually see her?
能多频繁地看到她
It doesn't matter.
那无所谓
It's just being around where she might be.
只要在她的大致周围就好了
That's plenty.
地方可多了
I, uh-
我-
Here.
给我
I think it would be best for everybody
我觉得为了大家好
if I just went back to Joey's.
我还是回乔伊那儿算了
I don't know whether I'm dying or I'm not dying.
我不知道我是要死了 还是怎么
I just- I don't understand
我就是-我不明白
why you find the topic of death objectionable.
为什么你对谈论死亡有异议
I don't find it objectionable. Yes, you do.
我不是有异议 不 你有
I can see it in your face you do.
你脸上就是这意思
He's joking. Can't you tell he's joking?
他在开玩笑 你不觉得他在开玩笑吗
You know, before you leave,
你走之前跟你说件事
do you think you could take your mother aside
你能把你妈喊到一边
and explain the concept of punch lines?
跟她解释一下点睛之笔的概念吗
See, jokes have punch lines.
笑话得有最后的点睛
Me talking about being dead- no punch line.
我谈论死亡 可没什么点睛之笔
Me dead big punch line. You're too much.
我真死了 才是画龙点睛 你想多了
Isn't he too much?
看他是不是想多了
So, honey, tell us about everything. Tell us. Just tell us.
好了 小甜心 跟我们说说你的一切
Mmm, everything, like what?
一切 譬如说什么
电影精选列表