What?
怎么了
I mean, the idea of this guy...
我在琢磨 这个人的想法
this little boy I knew...
这个我所认识的小男孩
doing such a thing is just...
能做这种事
I can't fit it in my head. I just can't.
我实在无法理解 真的
I can't believe someone was killed.
我不敢相信他会杀人
I just... I just can't.
我就是 就是无法相信
You know, the thing is that sometimes...
你知道 糟糕的事有时
stuff happens.
是无法避免的
And you just... You just move on.
你要 向前看
You move on. Here you go.
向前看 酒来了
We have to wait, Aaron.
我们必须等等再说 艾伦
I mean, we have to.
我是说 必须
My dad, he's either gonna get better or he won't, you know?
我爸他要么会好起来要么就没救了 知道吗
It's just no good this way for him or for us...
这样下去对谁都没好处
all worrying and rushing.
好多事放心不下 不能着急着结婚
I think you should... you should go back.
我想你应该 你应该回去
I'm gonna stay here for...
我要待在这儿
however long it takes.
能待多久待多久
I'm so sorry, Aaron, but...
很抱歉 艾伦 但是
it's just how it's gonna be.
我已经下了决心了
No, it's okay.
好吧
Here.
来
No.
不要
It's good. You love tapioca.
好吃 你最爱吃木薯粥了
No.
不要
Yeah.
好吧
Here, honey. Who do you know in Savannah?
宝贝儿 沙凡那港你有认识的人吗
Who do you know in Savannah?
谁在沙凡那港
Willie.
小威
Yeah.
是啊
I'll be right back, okay?
我去去就来 好吗
The side has something going now. Crowd's loving it.
要换人了 观众们很兴奋
Now the big guy, hitting.
现在是大块头开始击球了
342 with 92 R.B.I.S.
92个打点得了342分
Hello?
喂
Uh...huh.
没错
Willie.
小威
Willie Pajamas?
穿睡衣的小威吗
Uh-huh. Hold on.
好 等一下
Albert. Yeah?
阿尔伯特 怎么
It's about Willie Pajamas. What?
是有关睡衣小威的 什么
Okay.
好的
Uh...huh.
明白
Daddy?
老爸
Daddy.
老爸
Daddy.
老爸
Dad?
老爸
Mommy?
老妈
Mom!
妈
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Richard.
理查德
What do you mean following you?
他跟踪你什么意思
It doesn't matter. Yes, it matters.
这不重要 不 很重要
It matters to me. Wh...What's his name?
对我很重要 他叫什么名字
Will Donner.
威尔·多纳
Arrest in progress at 348 South Palm.
南帕姆街348号♥的逮捕行动进行中
...suspect now in custody.
嫌疑犯已落网
Excuse me.
请问
Weren't you Larry Lightning Bolt
你不是那个在海德曼小姐的
in Miss Hyderman's first-grade science play?
一年级科学剧里演闪电的拉里吗
What do you know...
消息真灵通啊
Rhonda Rain Shower.
演阵雨的劳达
Right? That's me.
对吗 就是我
Well, thanks for meeting me here.
谢谢你愿意见我
Yeah, sure. It's been so long.
别客气 好久没见了
Look. Um-
你瞧
Joey, I'm afraid I've just been making messes.
乔伊 不好意思我一直在惹麻烦
From what I have heard, you've had sort of a, uh- a rough year.
我听人说 你今年过得很糟
Well... Who did you hear that from?
你听谁说的
From Willie.
小威
Willie.
小威
Yeah. Look, that's the reason I called you.
你瞧 那就是我打电♥话♥的原因
I've just been feeling so badly about all the terrible things...
他因为我受了那么多苦
that have happened to him because of me.
我感到很难过
I know that he stayed with you when he was here,
我知道他在你这儿住过
so I figured you'd be in touch.
所以我想你们会有联♥系♥
I don't even know why he ever even liked me.
我甚至不知道他为什么喜欢我
Liked you? This kid was ready to climb inside your aorta.
岂止喜欢 这小子愿意钻到你心里
For crying out loud. What?
很荒唐吧 什么
Uh, never mind. It... It works when Will says it.
没啥 只有从威尔嘴里出来才有效果
Look. Um, if you talk to him,
这样 如果你见到他
will you tell him how sorry I am?
代我向他道歉好吗
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Jim.
你好 吉姆
Uh, Willie sent this.
小威寄来的
He's in San Francisco.
他现在旧金山
He's performing at the Fisherman's Wharf.
他在渔夫码头表演
He sent it with another letter to me.
寄过来的还有另外一封信
He didn't know where to send it after your dad died, so...
自从你♥爸♥死后他不知道往哪里寄了 所以
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
How's your mom doing?
你妈妈还好吗
She's fine. Is she?
不错 真的
Yeah. Good.
是的 那就好
Good. Well...
很好 那好
Thank you.
谢谢你了
Dear Emma,
亲爱的艾玛
Those two words, "Dear Emma,"
"亲爱的艾玛"这几个字
take me away to another time,
把我带回了童年
when we used to write to each other
当我爸妈死后
after Mom and Dad died.
我们曾互相通信
I used to tell you about my new friends and my new life.
我跟你讲我的新朋友和新生活
And you used to tell me about
而你对我讲
the grand time my mom and dad were having in heaven.
我爸妈在天堂的美好时光
Truth is nothing.
事实并不重要
What you believe to be true is everything.
相信什么才最重要
And the main thing that I used to believe
而我曾经最相信的就是
was that I would be with you forever.
我会和你永远在一起
Forever.
永远
The reason it has taken me so long to write to you...
之所以这么久才给你写信
is that I see that I have been a fool.
是因为我做了件蠢事
I've spent my life fooling myself.
我一直在自欺欺人
Every letter I've ever written to you has been a love letter.
我写给你的每封信都是情书
How could they have been anything else?
除了情书还能是什么
I can see now that all of them, except this one,
现在我懂了 那些情书都不值一提
were bad love letters.
不过这封不一样
Bad love letters beg for love back.
烂情书索求爱的回报
Good love letters ask for nothing.
好情书只求给予
This, I'm pleased to announce,
我高兴地宣布
is my first good love letter to you,
这是我第一封好情书
because there is nothing more for you to do.
因为它对你别无所求
You've already done everything.
你已经尽心竭力
I have enough of you in my head to last forever.
你已经把我的脑子里挤得满满的
So please don't ever worry about me.
所以请你不要为我担忧
I'm peachy. I really am.
我的生活像桃子般甜蜜 真的
I have everything.
我拥有一切
If I had one wish, it would be that your life...
如果我有一个愿望 那就是生活
brings you a taste of the happiness you have brought to me,
能带给你幸福 让你享受爱情的美妙
that you can feel what it's like to love.
就像你带给我的一样
电影精选列表