If you ask me,
如果你问我的话 我会告诉你
there's a moment in everybody's life when you're helpless-
每个人的生活总有感到无助的时候
just helpless with hope and trust.
总有失去希望和信仰的时候
And here you go.
您的饮料
And then something happens-
一些事情发生了
something too big to understand-
一些让人难以理解的事情发生了
and then everything changes forever.
然后一切都永远地改变了
If you ask me,
如果你问我的话 我会和你说
you start out with goodness so pure and clear,
就算我们自己没有意识到
you don't even know it's there,
我们一开始也都是善良纯洁的
because that's the way it is when you don't know anything.
只因人之初性本善
And then-
直到
The news begins to arrive.
厄运降临
Someday you will find me
寻觅终有日
I haven't gone too far
未曾远离
I miss the way we were back then
相思昔日
How we laughed
笑容曾几何
I can feel you in my heart
你在我心中
There's a world in your eyes
你眼中的世界
I can see it getting brighter
充满希望
All the hours that we turned into days
时间仿佛停止
We were young
那时年少
Seemed like life would go on, last forever
只要有你相伴
All I had was you by my side
生活就似乎永不止歇
Emma.
艾玛
Miss Twist?
特威斯特小姐吗
You have to board now.
你该登机了
Thank you.
谢谢
Someday you'll answer
总有一天你会回应
Remember how we were
回忆起我们的青春岁月
When all our hopes and dreams
当所有希望与梦想
Just glided through the air
划过天际
I can feel it in my heart
我能感受到
I can feel you in my heart
你在我心中
That's the way that it was, in the past
过去的我们就是这样
You remember
你还记得吗
When we ran through the winds and the rain
我们在风雨中奔跑
We were young
那时年少
Seemed like life would go on, last forever
生活似乎永不止歇
And now everything has changed
可如今世事变迁
Why you still chewin' on that cigar?
为什么你还叼着那根雪茄
Here. Put it down.
快点 把烟放下
I-I got to hold on to something- something in this life.
没这个我可活不下去了
Oh, my goodness.
我的天哪
I just wanted to say thank you very much for picking me up.
我想说 感谢你们能让我搭车
Well, you welcome, young man.
别客气 年轻人
Honey, he only stopped and picked you up to annoy me.
亲爱的 他载你只是为了烦我
No, to neutralize you. What?
哪有 不过是为了让你少说点话 什么
My birthday cigar- now that's meant to annoy you.
我的生日雪茄才是用来烦你的
Wait. Today's your birthday? Actually, it was yesterday.
今天是你生日吗 确切的说 是昨天
Sixtytwo years old. Well, happy birthday.
六十二岁生日 生日快乐
Well, thank you, young man.
谢谢 年轻人
Sit back.
坐舒服点吧
Dorothy and me- we like to drive straight through the night.
桃乐茜和我喜欢一条道跑到天黑
Ain't that right, Dorothy?
是不是 桃乐茜
Yes, baby. That's right. Give me this nasty thing.
是的 宝贝儿 把那恶心玩意儿给我
Could you take me to the Carlton, please?
能带我去卡尔顿吗
You got it. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
You married? Not officially.
结婚了吗 没领过证儿
But I'll tell you the truth, I might as well be.
不过快了
You got a girlfriend then? I certainly do.
有女朋友了吗 当然
That's why I'm going back to Pennsylvania.
就是因为她我才要回宾西法尼亚
I'm going back to the place where we both were born.
我要回到我们出生的地方
Her parents still live there.
他父母仍然住在那儿
Her name is Emma. Emma.
他叫艾玛 艾玛
Emma!
艾玛
So how long have you and Emma been together?
你跟艾玛在一起多久了
Oh. Well, what exactly do you mean by "together"?
"在一起"您是指什么
Well, together- a couple. Couple.
在一起啊 一对儿 小两口
Well, I- I guess I'd have to say forever, sir.
我们一辈子都在一起的 先生
I mean, I-
我的意思是
We went to school until I was 10.
10岁之前我们一块上学
That's probably more what you mean.
估计你问的是这个吧
And then I, um, moved away.
然后我就搬走了
So you and Emma live together now in Pennsylvania?
那么你跟艾玛现在一起住在宾夕法尼亚
No, no. She's mostly in California,
不 不 她通常住在加利福尼亚
but her dad is sick, I hear, so she's-
不过我听说她爸爸病了 所以她
YouYou hear? Pardon?
只是听说 什么
You hear her dad is sick.
你只是听说他爸爸病了
No. My friend told me.
也不全是 我朋友告诉我的
My best friend Joey Wait, wait. No, no, no, no, no.
我最好的朋友乔伊 等等
Just- Just a moment now.
等一下
Maybe it's none of your business, Albert.
也许你不该多管闲事 阿尔伯特
Dorothy! No. You leave that boy alone.
桃乐茜 不 别烦那男孩了
Dry up now.
闭嘴吧
Goodness.
天哪
Stop that. If you don't stop-
别碰我 如果你不放手
Stop that!
别碰我
Doggone you!
真讨厌
You hound dog.
你这畜生
Silly man.
傻瓜
Here you go.
到了
Hey. You know, I know this may sound like a line, but...
我知道这听起来很客套 不过...
aren't you that girl on the TV show?
你是电视秀里那个女孩吗
You look just like this chick
你长得很像我老婆看的那个
that's on this TV show that my wife watches.
电视秀里的女孩儿
Actually, I am.
事实上 没错
I am that person.
我就是那女孩儿
But it's a terrible TV show. So I'm really sorry.
不过那个电视秀糟透了 真的很抱歉
Um, here's your fare,
这是车钱
and here's a little extra for sitting through it.
还有一些小费 就当是看我节目的补偿
Thanks.
谢谢
Albert. What?
阿尔伯特 怎么了
Albert, you should hear this love story.
阿尔伯特 你真该听听这个感人的故事
Tell Albert.
跟阿尔伯特说说
Really?
真的吗
You really want to hear that again?
你真的想再听一遍吗
Tell him, baby.
跟他说说 亲爱的
Tell me what?
跟我说什么
You're not gonna believe this, Albert. Tell him.
你肯定不会相信 阿尔伯特 告诉他吧
So, we're in the fifth grade.
五年级时
Me and Emma were always together.
我和艾玛形影不离
Her house and mine- they seemed pretty far apart back then,
我家和她家那时似乎离得好远
but there was really just a beautiful park between them.
其实中间只有一个美丽的公园相隔
When we weren't in school, we spent hour after hour in that park.
没课的时候 我们就在花♥园♥里消磨时间
But it's funny- talking? I don't remember talking.
有趣的是我不记得我们有过什么交谈
I don't remember leading or following.
我也不记得有任何谈话的开始或是延续
It was like we were inside of something bigger...
我们沉浸在我们的世界里
that moved us around and took care of us
一个包围着我们照顾着我们的小世界
so we didn't have to think about anything...
除了自♥由♥的奔跑和飞荡的秋千
except flying on a swing or running free.
我们什么都不想
And here you go. Thank you very much.
您的饮料 谢谢
Anyway, one day we're sitting in this classroom,
有一天我们像往常一样坐在教室里
and as usual, I was showing off for Emma.
我也依然在艾玛面前卖♥♥弄自己
But then the teacher tells us to be quiet and listen to the news.
老师忽然让我们安静 专心听新闻
It's a horrific event. This is a train collision.
这是一起可怕的事故 火车相撞
They are saying on the scene
现场目击者称
that at least 10 of those injured are critical.
至少10人重伤
That number is expected to rise as the evening goes on.
而且随着夜幕降临这个数字还会增加
Emma took me back to the main road to wait for my mom and dad,
艾玛陪我到大路上等我爸爸妈妈
电影精选列表