and we just sat there on this rock, looking toward the bend.
我们就坐在石头上 遥望着弯道
You could hear the cars before you could see them.
那里能在车子来之前听到轰鸣
And every time you could hear the cars,
每当有车子靠近
I'd think, "Oh, boy. Oh, yeah. Here it comes.
我就会想 "哦 孩子 来了
Good again. Good again."
会没事的 不会有事的
And after a while, we went back to my house.
等了好一会儿才回家
And no one would come right out
我哥哥金博已经猜到
and say what my brother Jimbo thought-
爸妈就在那列出事的火车上
that Mom and Dad were in that train accident.
可是却没有一个人向我告知实情
Emma- Emma took me outside, and-
艾玛陪我来到外面
and we just sat there for a long time.
我们在一起坐了很久很久
Then she whispered something.
然后她在我耳边轻声说了什么
Well, the next morning I got up, and...
隔天早上醒来的时候
there was no car there.
爸妈的车子还没出现
And then I knew.
我意识到
I knew Mom was never gonna tuck me in again,
妈妈再也不能给我掖被子了
that my brother and I were gonna have to move to Massachusetts...
我和哥哥只能背井离乡前往马萨诸塞州
to live with my aunt and uncle.
投靠了叔叔婶婶
And I-
我...
I had to say good-bye to Emma.
我也不得不跟艾玛分别
Dorothy, pull over. Let me drive, sweetheart.
桃乐茜 靠边停车 我来开 亲爱的
Honey, would it be wrong for
小伙子 如果你不介意的话能不能
me to ask what it was that she whispered to you?
告诉我那女孩儿当时在你耳边说了什么
Not at all.
当然可以
What she whispered was...
她对我说
"They will always be there.
他们将常伴你左右
You will always be loved."
你也会永远被他们所爱
Can you believe that, from a 10-year-old?
你们能相信这话是一个10岁小女孩说的吗
And get this. She was right.
而且她是对的
Oh, my goodness.
噢 太感人了
Dorothy. What?
桃乐茜 什么事
I mean it, sweetheart. Pull on over.
亲爱的 靠边停车
You're weaving all over the road.
别在马路上画龙了
Okay. Okay. Pull over. Let me drive, sugarplum.
好吧 停吧 我来开车 宝贝儿
All right? Mmhmm.
行吗 好的
Come on, Dorothy.
桃乐茜 让我来吧
Miranda. Miranda!
米兰达 米兰达
I'm getting it. I'm inside now.
我已经进来了 我来接
Hello? Hey, Mom.
喂 妈妈 是我
Emma.
艾玛
We have been on pins and needles, honey.
亲爱的 我跟你♥爸♥一直坐立不安的
Where are you?
你在哪儿啊
Why didn't she call? I missed the connection.
她怎么没打电♥话♥ 我错过班机了
Oh. Her plane has been delayed. She'll be here tomorrow.
飞机延误了 她明天会到
Is Aaron with you? No.
艾伦跟你一起来的吗 没有
Oh. I'm so disappointed.
真扫兴
I'm okay, Mom.
没什么 妈妈
Aaron's not with her.
艾伦没跟她一起来
Good. He's a jerk.
好 用不着见那个混♥蛋♥了
We watched the show last week. We loved it.
上礼拜看你的电视秀 我们超级喜欢
You were so good. You both were.
你表现得很好 你们俩都是
Yeah, well, honey, why they
亲爱的 我们真搞不懂他们
canceled it- we-we just can't figure that out.
为什么要取消你们的节目
Yeah. All right.
好吧
How are you? You sound a little-
你没事吧 你听起来有点
No, no. I'm- I'm great. I'm fantastic.
没有 没有 我没事 我很好
Oh, I'm so excited.
我很兴奋呢
Me too.
我也是
Yeah, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
好了 我想明天就能见到你们了
Bye. Love you. Okay. Me too. Bye.
再见 爱你 我也爱你 再见
And looking at your Los Angeles traffic this afternoon,
让我们关注洛杉矶今天下午的交通状况
Sig Alert on the 405 southbound
405国道向南行驶方向有车道关闭
Hello?
喂
Yeah. Hi. Is, uh- Is Emma there?
你好 那个 艾玛在吗
No. I'm sorry. She's not. But she should be here soon though.
抱歉 她不在 不过她迟些时候就会回来
May I- May I ask who's calling?
请问您是哪位
Hey. What's up, Aaron? How could you do this?
怎么了 艾伦 你怎么能这么干
What?
什么
Aaron. Yeah, Emma told me.
艾伦 艾玛全告诉我了
Well, it's not like you never mess around on Emma!
别说得好像你从来不沾花惹草似的
I went out with her once.
她只跟我出去过一次
May I ask who's calling?
请问你是哪位
Wait, baby.
等等 宝贝儿
Okay. Here's our address and our phone number.
这是我们的地址跟电♥话♥
Put it somewhere safe. Okay.
收好 别丢了 好的
You won't lose it? You won't forget?
你不会弄丢吧 也不会忘了我们吧
Forget? Even if it takes 50 years,
忘了你们? 即使再过五十年
I'm inviting you to the wedding.
我也会邀请你们来参加我的婚礼的
You take care of yourself. You hear me? You too.
自己多保重 知道吗 你也是
Bye-bye.
再见
Jimbo.
金博
Make that in fives and 10s, please.
请给我换成五元和十元的
Thanks for calling me. Thank you so much.
感谢您的来访 非常感谢
Jimbo! Jimbo!
金博 金博
It's so good to see you, big brother. Good seeing you.
见到你真高兴啊 老哥 太高兴了
What's up with that?
这怎么回事
Look at this tie. This is a beautiful tie.
瞧瞧这领带 太炫了
Look at you, huh? You look terrific.
瞧你这样儿 你看起来棒极了
Go. Get your bag.
走 拿着你的包
What was that?
刚才怎么回事
High. The ceilings are so high.
高 实在是高
It's like a temple.
高的都赶上教堂了
Leather.
真皮啊
Sorry.
对不起
Listen. You gotta call, pal.
我说 你来之前得打个电♥话♥啊
All right? That's all there is to it.
脑子正常的人都会这么做
Call? I didn't even know until, like, four days ago.
打电♥话♥ 我也是四天前才决定要来
So four days ago you call, okay?
那就四天前打电♥话♥啊
You can't just come blowing into town
你不能像这样突然大摇大摆的出现
and start playing with my tie in front of everybody.
然后在大家面前玩我的领带吧
Come on. You haven't seen your little bro in a long time.
至于吗 咱俩可是好久不见了
Give the poor guy a smooch. A smooch.
跟你可怜弟弟啵一个吧 受不了你
He really is very happy to see me.
他见到我真是太开心了
Hey. Uh-uh. Don't.
够了
No. Don't do that, all right? Look at me.
别惹毛我 知道吗
Okay?
知道吗
Cut that out right now, or
别再胡闹了
we're gonna have a very bad time here, my friend.
否则面子上都不好看
Do you hear me?
知道吗
So let me guess.
让我猜猜
Emma's back.
艾玛回来了
Her dad's sick, so she came home.
她爸爸病了 所以她就回来了
You're still following her all around like a puppy dog?
你还像只哈巴狗似的天天跟着她吗
And you still haven't said one word to her.
你甚至都没有对她表白过
Very good, Will.
真行啊 威尔
Jim Donner. Line three.
吉姆·多纳 三号♥线
Jim Donner, mortgages.
我是负责抵押贷款的吉姆·多纳
Could you please hold on for one second? Thank you.
您能稍等片刻吗 谢谢
Kind of busy around here, Will.
我现在有点忙 威尔
Okay.
好吧
Um, I'm gonna go to Joey's.
我去乔伊那儿
Go to Joe's.
去找他吧
It was good to see you.
见到你感觉真好
Yeah. Can I have the account number, please?
您能说下账号♥吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Dolores, baby. Get out here.
多洛莉丝 宝贝儿 快过来
Up, up.
上去上去
What? It's Willie.
怎么了 小威来了
Willie? Willie's here.
小威 小威真的来了
Willie?
小威是你吗
电影精选列表