I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Oliver.
我租了楼上的公♥寓♥
I'm renting the flat upstairs.
我是斯图尔特 这是我丈夫弗雷迪
I'm Stuart, this is my husband Freddie,
这是我们的好友维奥莱特
and this is our friend Violet.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你要...
Would you...
很高兴认识你
Well, it was a pleasure meeting you.
谢谢你来打招呼 奥利弗
Thanks for dropping by, Oliver.
他看上去很不错啊
Ooh, he seemed nice.
是啊
Yes.
我该走了
I should be off.
不能让女爵等着啊
Don't want to keep the Dame waiting.
我打算带上我的《唐顿庄园》生日贺卡
You know, I'm going to take my "Downton Abbey" birthday card
给她看
to show her.
让她知道我也是个腕儿
Let her know that I'm somebody, too.
有时候他真让我心痛
Sometimes he breaks my heart.
天啊
My,
你当然爱你的摇椅啦 罗斯玛丽
you certainly love your rocking chair, Rosemary.
没错 阿尔伯特
I do, Albert,
几乎跟对我们的猫一样爱
almost as much as our cat.
罗斯玛丽 一辆车要停下来了
Rosemary, a car is pulling up!
我看不清那是谁 罗斯玛丽
I can't tell who it is, Rosemary.
等等
Wait.
可能吗
Can it be?
是吗
Is it?
我情绪激动 我撞倒了
I got so emotional, I knocked the vase
这张桌子上的花瓶
that was on this table over.
刚才是那个声音
That's what that sound was.
我要开门看看究竟是谁
I'm going to open the door and see who it is.
阿尔伯特
Oh, Albert!
是卢卡斯 我们好多年没见的儿子
It's Lucas, our son, whom we haven't seen in years.
卢卡斯 快过来亲亲你母亲
Lucas! Give your mother a kiss!
我好幸福 阿尔伯特
I'm so happy, Albert.
听 你听到教堂的钟声了吗
Listen, do you hear the church bells?
他们正在敲的是
And they're playing
《我们的儿子回家过圣诞了》
"Our son comes home for Christmas."
真实度很高啊
It was all rather convincing,
就像我们真与你们共处一室一样
as if we were there in the room with you...
不管是不是被强迫的
whether we wanted to be or not.
真棒 好样的
Yes, well done.
现在我要咳嗽了
Now I'm about to cough.
你们刚刚听到的就是咳嗽声
That was the sound you just heard.
我肯定需要眼镜 因为我什么画面都看不见
I must need glasses because I couldn't see a thing, but it...
但是听起来挺好
it sounded lovely.
我得去查看下晚餐
I must check on dinner.
我说一下 我们有很多酸奶
Oh, just so you all know, we had lots of yogurt
明天就过期了 所以晚餐会有很多酸奶制品
that expires tomorrow, so that's going to be featured heavily.
这里的一切都烂透了
Everything here is terrible.
好了
There you go!
圣诞快乐 巴尔萨泽
Merry Christmas, Balthazar.
需要帮忙吗 亲爱的
Need any help, darling?
那太好了
Oh, that would be terrific.
你想帮我做什么
Uh, what is it you like to do?
围观
Watch.
好吧
Fine.
太可爱了
Oh, that is adorable.
你确定它还活着吗
Are you certain he's still alive?
不是很确定
Not 100%.
我记得我告诉过你 别让我一个人
I thought I told you never to leave me alone
跟我哥和那个疯婆子待着
with my brother and that loony.
很遗憾你离婚了
Sorry you're divorced
圣诞节没人陪 小维
and have nobody this Christmas, Vi.
我有你们啊
Well, I have both of you.
我们这简直就像是三人婚姻一样
And it's kind of like the three of us are married anyway.
不 并不是
No, it's not.
-梅森 -什么事
- Mason? - Yes?
-今天是圣诞节吗 -是的
- Is it Christmas? - Yes.
我记得是因为我儿子给我打了电♥话♥
I remember because my son called me.
真好
How lovely.
是的 他总是在平安夜来电
Yes, he always calls me on Christmas Eve.
我的记性不是太...你知道
My memory hasn't been... well, you know.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
当然可以
Certainly you can.
我很害怕
I'm frightened.
有我在呢 亲爱的
I'm here, my dear.
不用担心
Don't worry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯图尔特的黑暗料理很快就做好了
Well, Stuart has almost finished murdering dinner.
你们两个在聊些什么呢
And what have you two been talking about?
关于我们在此度过的美好时光
About what a marvelous time we've been having.
没错
Yes.
你还好吗 佩内洛普
Are you all right, Penelope?
好极了 维奥莱特 我一直都很爱圣诞节
I'm wonderful, Violet. I've always loved Christmas.
我也是
So have I.
梅森 还记得妈妈当年给我们唱圣诞颂歌♥吗
Mason, do you remember when our mother used to sing carols to us?
当然
Of course.
她的声线真美
She had a beautiful voice.
没错
Oh, yes.
然后她就揍我们
And then she beat us.
她是个魔鬼
She was a monster.
我真心希望大家喜欢酸奶
I really hope everybody likes yogurt.
会是谁呢
Who can that be?
如果是有人来要求捐款行善
Well, if it's someone collecting for charity,
礼貌地让他们滚蛋
politely tell them to piss off.
你好 奥利弗
Oh, hello, Oliver.
我只是想来祝你们圣诞快乐
I just stopped by to wish you both a Merry Christmas.
请进
Please, come in.
-如果方便的话 -当然
- If you're sure it's all right. - Of course.
你认识弗雷迪
Uh, you know Freddie.
这是佩内洛普和梅森
And this is Penelope and Mason.
-你好 甜心 -你好
- Hello, sweetheart. - Hmm, hello.
你记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧
And you remember our friend Violet.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
跟我们一起吧
Well, join us.
没错 请坐
Yes, sit.
你的手放在我大腿上
Your hand's on my thigh.
是吗
Is it?
你想喝点什么
Can I get you a drink?
不用了 谢谢
I'm ok, thanks.
维奥莱特
Violet!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
原谅我失礼盯着你看 可是
I don't mean to stare, but...
你是演《神秘博士》的弗雷迪·唐希尔吗
are you Freddie Thornhill from "Doctor who"?
如假包换 奥利弗
Guilty as charged, Oliver.
我在和我的家人度过一个安静的圣诞节
Here I am, just spending a quiet christmas with my family,
却被人认出来了
and well, I guess I've been discovered.
世上就这么一个人认得他
By the one person who's ever recognized him.
我是个忠实的粉丝
I am a massive fan,
不过这话你肯定天天听
but you must get that all the time.
没错
I do.
不过谢谢你这么说
But how kind of you to say.
介绍一下自己吧 奥利弗
So, you must tell us all about yourself, Oliver.
我们什么都想知道
We want to know everything.
圣诞快乐 弗雷迪
Merry Christmas, Freddie.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 巴尔萨泽
Merry Cristmas, Balthazar.
斯图尔特 别打呼噜
Stuart, stop snoring.
不是我
That's not me.
抱歉 亲爱的们
Sorry, darlings.
天啊 我都忘了她还在这里
Geez, I'd forgotten she was here.
瞧吧 的确有点像是三人婚姻
电影精选列表