我们要这样待多久
How long are we going to stay like this?
需要多久就多久
As long as we have to.
今天晚上真是太棒了
Well, that was a wonderful evening.
谢谢你为我♥操♥办的美好生日会 斯图尔特
Thank you for a lovely birthday, Stuart.
-小维 -怎么了
- And Vi? - Yes?
你怎么还在这儿
Why are you still here?
我让卡洛特今晚把她的东西搬走
I'm giving Carlotta the evening to move her things out.
她都和你同居了吗
She was living with you?
拉拉的恋情发展速度很快 亲爱的
Lesbians move quickly, darling.
我要去睡了
Well, I'm going to turn in.
各位晚安
Night, all.
晚安 巴尔萨泽
Good night, Balthazar.
对了斯图尔特 你明天能给我的卡片加个框吗
Oh, and Stuart, would you take my card to be framed tomorrow?
我要把它挂在每天都能看见的地方
I want to hang it where I can see it every day.
当然
Of course.
看来你还是没法给弗雷迪
I guess it turns out you don't get Freddie
一份完美的礼物
the perfect gift after all.
不 我做到了
Oh, yes, I do.
那卡片是我送的
I sent him that card.
秋季
我在想要不要做个面部拉皮
I was thinking of getting a face-lift.
你觉得如何 小维
What do you think, Vi?
那不是我的风格[茶]
That's not my cup of tea.
不好意思 我就是想提升自己
Well, excuse me for wanting to improve myself.
如果有谁需要做面部拉皮
If anybody's going to get a face-lift around here,
那也该是你
it should be you.
我是说 那杯不是我的茶 这杯才是
I meant that's not my cup of tea. That is.
你其实看起来很美
You look great, by the way.
我很担心巴尔萨泽
Oh, I'm worried about Balthazar.
它刚打了个喷嚏 喷出了三颗牙
He just sneezed, and 3 teeth fell out.
那很正常
That's perfectly normal.
我昨天也这样
I did the same thing yesterday.
你们知道吗 我在考虑
Do you know, boys, I was considering
去一趟意大利
taking a trip to Italy.
你们觉得如何
What do you think?
现在可不合适 维奥莱特
Oh, now is not a good time, Violet.
我们有好多事要安排
We've got so much coming up.
比如什么
Like what?
我这会儿什么也想不出来
Well, I--I can't think of anything at the moment,
但我们可能有事需要你
but we might need you for something.
谢谢你问我们 小维
Well, thanks for asking, Vi,
但我们希望你留在城里
but we'd prefer you to stay in town.
我们会查一下日志再答复你
We'll check our diary and get back to you.
那好吧
Oh, all right.
-你们好 -你好 艾什
- Hi! - Hello, Ash.
你好 艾什
Hello, Ash!
我有重大消息要宣布
I've got some really big news!
快进来 坐吧
Oh, come in, sit down.
你想喝点什么吗
Here, can I get you a drink?
我们有水和茶
We have water or tea.
其实只有茶 水龙头坏了
Actually, only tea. The tap's just broken.
那是空的
That's empty.
这下什么也没有了
We have nothing.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
你有什么消息呢 亲爱的
So what's your news, darling?
我要去上大学了
I'm going to university!
那真是太好了
Oh, that is fantastic!
恭喜你 艾什
Congratulations, Ash!
我之前就在琢磨
I was wondering
你这辈子什么时候才打算有点人生追求
when you were going to do something with your life.
我可不希望你落得像那谁一样...
I didn't want you to end up like...
拜托告诉我你是中风了
Please tell me you're having a stroke.
我还可以帮你写作业 亲爱的
I could even help you with your homework, darling.
我一向很擅长数学
I've always been very good at maths.
数学就是全是数字的那门课 对吧
That's the one with all the numbers, right?
其实 我不是要上附近的大学
Actually, I won't be going to uni nearby.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们记得我父母都在坐牢吧
Well, you remember how both my parents are in prison?
是的 我们记得
Yeah, we remember.
那种事几乎是过耳不忘的
That is something that tends to stick with you.
我申请了美国大学补助 后来拿到了
Well, I applied for a grant in the States and I got it!
显然我符合特殊需求的条件
Apparently I qualify as a special needs case
因为我双亲都因为暴♥力♥犯罪被监禁了
because both my parents are incarcerated for violent crimes.
那多棒啊
Isn't that great?
美国 美♥利♥坚♥合众国吗
The States? The united states?
地球另一端吗
That place over there?
是的
Yeah.
但那里全是美国人啊
But it's filled with Americans.
我和一个美国人约会过
I dated one once.
他们真够奇怪的
They can be quite peculiar.
可以不用喝酒就上♥床♥
They actually have sex sober.
我好几年前就申请了
I applied ages ago.
我都没想到我还能拿到
I didn't even think I was going to get it,
但很幸运 我父母因为杀人都还在服刑
But luckily, both my parents are serving sentences for manslaughter,
真是帮了大忙了
so that helped a lot.
那大学在哪儿呢 亲爱的
So where's the university, darling?
-在纽约 -纽约吗
- It's in New York. - New York?
我给忘了
Well, now, I forget.
那里是聚集了最优秀的美国人
Is that supposed to have the best of the Americans
还是最糟的来着
or the worst?
我想都有
I think both.
并且 那补助涵盖了整整4年
And the grant is for all 4 years!
四年
4 years?!
我明白了
Oh, I see.
如果这是你想做的
If that's what you want to do...
是啊 这是你自己的决定
Yes, it's your decision.
和我们没关系
It's nothing to do with us.
其实 我还没有决定要接受
I--I mean, I'm not definitely taking it yet.
那就还没确定吗
Oh, so it's not definite, then?
我想没有
Well, no, I guess...
你想做什么都可以 真的和我们没关系
You do whatever you want. It's really none of our business.
我们今天其实很忙 所以...
We actually are pretty busy today, so, uh...
好的
Ok, um...
我该走了
I should go anyway.
再次恭喜 艾什
Congratulations again, Ash.
谢谢你 维奥莱特
Thanks, Violet.
他应该没把我们的地址告诉他父母吧
You don't suppose he's ever given his parents our address, do you?
如果他给了 那我们与死无异了
If he has, we're as good as dead.
妈 抱歉 我听不清你在说什么
Mum, sorry I can't hear you.
背景音有好多人在尖叫啊
There's a lot of screaming in the background.
是发生了监狱暴♥动♥吗
Is there a prison riot going on?
原来是有人从肯德基带了免费鸡肉啊
Oh, somebody's brought in some free chicken from KFC?
不不 没事 你去吧
No, no, no, you go.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
好的 我下个月再跟你聊
Yeah, I'll talk to you next month.
-维奥莱特 -你好 亲爱的
- Violet. - Hello, darling.
请进 坐吧 你要喝点酒吗
Come in, sit. Can I get you a drink?
除非你也喝 否则就不要了
Oh, only if you're having one, otherwise nothing for me.
我不喝
I'm not.
-那我还是要喝 -那我也喝吧
- Oh, I still want one. - I'll have one, too.
亲爱的 我有件事想告诉你
Darling, there's something I want to talk to you about.
是关于纽约的事 对吧
This is about New York, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
你怎么把整瓶酒放在那么远的地方
Why is the bottle all the way over there?
别担心
Don't worry.
我已经决定不去了
I've decided I'm not going.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我看到...
Well, I saw how--
两瓶都拿来不行吗
Both bottles, no?
我看到当弗雷迪和斯图尔特发现我将要去
I saw how Freddie and Stuart reacted when they found out
那么远的地方时 他们的那种反应
电影精选列表