水池边昂首阔步的你简直就是万众瞩目的焦点
All eyes are on you when you strut by that pool.
你简直是泳池的主宰
You own that pool.
你说得太对了
You're right.
我说得当然对啦
You're damn right I'm right!
你就是匹种马
You're a stud!
能给我一杯茶吗
Can I have a cup of tea?
佩内洛普
Penelope!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?!
其实我也不知道
I'm not sure, exactly.
我和梅森一起出去了 然后我就到这里来了
I was out with Mason and then I was here.
可以告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
可以
Ok.
有时候我会忘记一些小事
Sometimes I forget little things,
要是被别人发现 那就太可怕了
But I'd be horrified if anybody ever noticed.
那个 别担心 我觉得他们没有发现
Yeah, don't worry. I don't think they have.
那是因为我通常掩饰得很好
That's because I usually do a pretty good job of covering it up.
听着 佩内洛普 我刚才说的话
So listen, Penelope, I'd really appreciate it
你可以保密吗 我会很感激的
if You kept what you heard just between us.
当然了 亲爱的 你知道我有多爱你
Of course, sweetheart. You know I think you're a love.
谢谢了
Thank you.
不过跟你对话那个人听起来可真是个蠢货
But that bloke you were talking to sounded like a real tosser.
接下来做什么
Let's see, what shall we do next?
向弗雷迪敬一杯怎么样
How about a toast to Freddie?
还有其他选择吗
Are there any other choices?
我想先敬一杯
I'd like to make a toast.
接下来她会疯狂搅局的吧
What the hell is this going to be?
敬我们最爱的弗雷迪
To our dear Freddie.
一位出色的演员 一位更好的朋友
A wonderful actor and even better friend.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
很正常嘛
Oh, that was normal.
看到我的礼物你就不会这么说了
Wait till you see my present!
斯图尔特给弗雷迪准备的礼物一直都是最棒的
Stuart always gives Freddie the most incredible gifts.
你知道我有多爱你吗 宝贝
Do you know how much I love you, babe?
你最好好好对待我的姑娘
You better take care of my girl,
不然我可是不会饶过你的
Or you'll have to answer to me.
我是名救生员 所以...
I am a lifeguard, so...
那么
So?
这个小傻♥逼♥是谁啊
Who is this little twerp?
就是我曾经的炮♥友♥而已
Just someone I used to shag.
我可不太想跟人共享你 维奥莱特
You know, I'm not sure how I feel about sharing you, Violet.
你丫离她远点
You stay away from her!
谢谢你了 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
他确实有点咄咄逼人了
He was getting rather aggressive.
艾什 站起来 别哗众取宠了
Ash, get up, stop drawing attention to yourself.
说好的性感小种马呢
Where's the hot stud now, eh?
在池边昂首阔步 万众瞩目
Strutting round the pool, all eyes on you.
你们真该听听他之前说的自恋的话
You should have heard him going on before.
你们会以为他的屁♥股♥都闪着阳光呢
You'd think the sun shone out of his arse.
真恶心
It was sickening.
我去拿你的礼物来
I'll go get your present now.
艾什 你能否把那边那张大贺卡拿过来
Ash, would you pass me that large card over there?
那一下疼死了
That hurt.
是《唐顿庄园》剧组寄来的
Oh, it's from the cast and crew of "Downton Abbey"!
我刚才正打算告诉你别念出来
I was just about to tell you not to read it.
现在大家都知道了 我尴尬症都犯了
Now everybody knows. I am completely mortified.
在剧里演过一次就给你寄贺卡吗
They sent you a card for being on the show once?
我演了两次
I was on the show twice.
我几乎算是常驻演员了
I was practically a series regular.
是哦 手里托着橘子
Oh, yes, the oranges.
我怎么会忘呢
How could I forget?
你的胳膊也获得英国电影电视艺术学院奖提名了吧
Didn't your arm get nominated for a BAFTA?
别这么混♥蛋♥
Don't be such a dick.
礼物来啦
Here it is!
生日快乐 弗雷迪
Happy birthday, Freddie!
是个相册啊
Oh, it's a photo album.
这可不是普通相册
Oh, not any photo album.
每一页的照片都是我们一起庆祝过的
Each page is a photo of every birthday of yours
你每一年的生日
that we spent together.
明白了
Oh, I see.
所以我如果翻页翻得够快
So if I flip through this really fast,
我只需3秒就能老50岁了
I can age 50 years in 3 seconds.
真棒啊
How charming.
斯图尔特 这礼物真是太贴心了
Oh, Stuart, what a thoughtful present.
我们也应该做点类似的事情 宝贝
We should do something like that, babe.
我们才刚认识两个小时
Well, we've only known each other two hours,
不过可以的 亲爱的
but all right, darling.
最后一页怎么是空白
The last page is blank.
对 那是给今天留的
Yeah, well, that's for today.
我想给我们大家照张相放这一页
I want to get a picture of all of us together to put there.
你发誓 你永远不会离开我
You swear you'll never leave me.
我保证 亲爱的
Scout's honor, darling.
你能不能现在出去给我买♥♥点烟呢
Would you mind terribly popping out and getting me some ciggies?
-我这就去 宝贝 -好
- I'm on it, babe. - Right.
你离她远点 不然我就扭掉你的小细胳膊
You stay away from her, or I'll rip your tiny arms off!
好 好
Ok, ok.
说得跟我真怕她一样
Like I'm scared of her.
她还没走吗
Is she still there?
没了镜子 装不了大男子汉了吧
Not such a big man without your mirror, are you?
我觉得我该和卡洛特分手了
Well, I think it's finally over with Carlotta.
我尝试过了 但总觉得少了点什么
I tried, but something's missing.
少根鸡♥巴♥吗
A penis?
我觉得她还真有一根
I think she has one of those.
起码你尝试过了
At least you gave it a good go.
快来 我们聚在一起照张照片
Come on, let's all gather round for a photo.
梅森 你来给我们拍好吗
Mason, why don't you take the picture?
如果我来拍 那我就不在照片里了
But if I take the picture, then I won't be in it.
那没关系
That's ok.
你们都看起来跟屎一样
You all look like shit.
你觉得我送的礼物怎么样
Well, what do you think of my present?
很不错
It's very nice.
那从1到10给打个分呢
On a scale of 1 to 10?
我不知道呢
Oh, I don't know.
-如果你必须打分呢 -但我不是必须要打分啊
- If you had to pick. - But I don't have to pick.
我不喜欢这事的发展方向
Oh, I don't like where this is heading.
-我喜欢 -快 打个分
- I do. - Come on, pick!
3分 4分 差不多就这分数吧
3, 4, somewhere in there.
艾什 注意你的酒
Ash, watch your drink.
跟我的《唐顿庄园》生日贺卡离得太近了
It's very close to my "Downton Abbey" birthday card.
很有可能是麦琪·史密斯老太太给我挑的呢
Maggie Smith picked that out for me...probably.
我为了这礼物准备了几个月呢
I spent months on that present.
但你就知道那个什么鬼贺卡
All you can do is talk about that stupid card!
我不懂 你一直都很喜欢我的礼物的
I don't understand. You always love my presents.
不 是你一直很喜欢你的礼物
No, you always love your presents.
那你怎么总是装得好像你很喜欢一样
Then why have you always acted like you did?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
大概是我明白那对你有多重要吧
I suppose because I can see how much it means to you.
我觉得这应该是你对我说过的
I think that could be the sweetest thing
最甜蜜的一句话了
you've ever said to me.
两个男人接吻 有悖伦常
Two men kissing. It's unnatural.
可是 梅森
But, Mason...
你不也是基佬吗
aren't you gay?
是啊 你想说什么
Yes. What's your point?
没什么
Nothing.
我们现在要不要吃蛋糕
Should we have cake now?
但愿有人从昨天就开始点蜡烛了 不然点不完
I hope someone started lighting the candles yesterday.
你这话真可恶
That was nasty.
抱歉 我今天心情不太好
Sorry. I'm not having a great day.
谁都别应门
Nobody answer that.
我给你买♥♥烟回来了 宝贝
I've got your smokes, babe!
宝贝
Babe?!
电影精选列表