Had to drag him into this, didn't you?
最好是你们自己把匕♥首♥插♥进♥他的后背
You might as well have stuck that knife into his back yourself.
哦 天啊 他们杀了他 他们杀了他
Oh, my God, they killed him. David, they killed him.
大卫 咱们穿不过去的
David, we're not gonna fit through there.
他们去另一边了
Okay, they're going around the other side.
我得想办法到他的办公室去 那里有枪
If I can get in the office, they keep some guns there.
-这个应该可以 -什么
-Okay, this is gonna work. -What?
咱们得给他们留个线索 小心
We'll leave them a trail. Watch out.
来吧
Come on.
他们会以为你跑出去了 就不会检查上面了
They'll think you made it out. They won't look up here.
来吧 上去
Come on, get up here.
把脚给我
Give me your foot.
使劲儿 上去 好了吗
Just get up there. You got it?
好的 先在那儿等一下
Okay. Go right over there.
好的 不要动
Okay. Stay still.
那你呢
What about you?
我要去办公室拿那家伙的枪
Go to the office and get that guy's gun.
不 别把我自己留在这儿 求你了
No, don't leave me here. Please.
我必须得去 一小会儿 马上回来 我发誓
I have to. It's only for a second. All right? I swear to you.
求你了 我不想这样
Please, I don't wanna do this.
不行 必须这样 这是咱们唯一的机会
No. We have to. This is our only shot.
你只需要安静的呆在上面 不要发出声响
You just gotta be really quiet. You don't make a sound.
不管发生了什么...
Whatever happens...
都不要出声 好吗
just don't make a sound. All right?
咱们一定可以逃出去的
We're gonna make it out of this.
你保证
Promise?
我保证 关上吧
I promise. Now shut that.
艾米...
Amy...
我爱你
I love you.
哦 我的天啊...
Oh, my God...
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on. Come on.
好了 把她找出来 快点吧
All right, get her out here. Let's do this thing.
去找她
Go find her.
到底怎么了
What the fuck?
天啊 我的天啊
God! God!
天啊 妈的...他妈的这个臭婊♥子♥
God. Fucking... God. Fucking bitch.
他妈的 他妈的婊♥子♥
Fucking, fucking bitch.
我靠
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fucking...
不准动 不要动啊
Be still now. Be still.
臭婊♥子♥
Bitch.
妈的
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的臭婊♥子♥ 来吧
You fucking bitch. Come on.
起来啊 我说 起来啊
Get up there. Get up there, I said.
把头抬起来 以为你能离开这儿吗
Get your head up. Think you were gonna walk out of here, huh?
他妈的臭婊♥子♥ 把头抬起来
Fucking bitch. Put your head up.
听着 本该昨晚就杀掉你的 昨晚就该搞定的
Look. Should've killed you last night. That's what I should've done.
我本可以昨晚杀掉你的
I could've killed you last night.
我本该昨晚杀掉你的
I should've killed you last night.
现在给我他妈的把头抬起来
Now shut the fuck up and get your face up.
把脸抬起来 嘿 嘿 嘿
Get your face up. Hey. Hey. Hey.
你以为你能毁了这一切吗
You think you can fuck with this?
你以为你能毁了我吗
You think you can fuck with me?
嘿 看着我 看着我的眼睛
Hey. Look at me. Look in my eyes.
看着我 看着我 看着我 嘿 看着我
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me. Hey, look at me!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的臭婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
大卫
David.
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
我要去求助
I'm gonna get help.
911紧急求助电♥话♥
911 Emergency.
求你们了 我们需要帮助 我的丈夫 他...
Please, we need your help. My husband, he's...
-你的名字和位置 -艾米·福克斯 松林旅社
-What's your name and location? -Amy Fox, at the Pinewood Motel.
我不知道具体地址 但是请你们快点过来
I don't know the address, but, please, you have to hurry.
有一位警官已经来过这里了
An officer already responded to that location.
他们杀了他
And they killed him.
求你们了 我不能让我的丈夫死掉
Please, you can't let my husband die.
好的 已经有人上路了
Okay, someone's on their way.