What the hell is that?
有人吗
Hello?
你听到了 对吗
You heard that, right?
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
谁啊
Who is it?
-呆着别动 -大卫 等等
-Stay there. -David, wait.
谁啊
Yeah?
大卫 不要
David, don't.
是从隔壁房♥间传来的 艾米
It's coming from the room next door, Amy.
我知道 别开门
I know. Don't open it.
你想要干嘛
Yeah, what do you need?
有人吗
Hello?
咱们走过来的时候 停车场上有车吗
When we walked over here, were there any cars in the parking lot?
去看一下
Just check.
有一辆货车
There's a truck.
可能是那个经理的
It's probably the manager guy's.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what the deal is,
但是你不觉得时间已经很晚了吗
but it's a little late for this shit, okay?
那...
So...
关门啊 大卫
Close the door, David.
关门
Close the door.
-该死 你跟他们瞎搞什么 -我没跟他们瞎搞
-Damn it. Why mess with them? -I'm not messing with them.
我只是想搞清楚他们在干嘛
I'm just trying to figure out what they're doing.
在那儿别动
Just wait there.
谁啊
Who is it?
你到底有什么问题啊 混♥蛋♥
I don't know what your problem is, asshole.
他们还要搞多久啊 真♥他♥妈♥的
How long can they fucking go on with this? Goddamn it.
哦 大卫 不要
Oh, David, don't.
我要给那个经理打电♥话♥告诉他 有人骚扰我们
I'm gonna call the manager and tell him someone's bothering us.
你为什么不开门啊
Why don't you open the door?
想玩游戏吗 那我就陪你好好玩玩
Play some games? I'll play some fucking games with you.
真是很有趣啊 瘪三
That's real funny, jerk-off.
-把门锁上 -你要去哪儿
-Lock the door. -Where are you going?
我要好好对付一下这个家伙
I'm gonna go take care of this prick.
一切安好吧 福克斯先生
Everything all right, Mr. Fox?
不好 因为住在我们右边的那个混♥蛋♥
No, because the asshole in the room right beside us...
一刻也不停的砸我们的墙
keeps banging on the walls and he won't stop.
你觉得呢
You got any ideas?
-你们旁边的房♥间 -没错 3号♥房♥间
-The room beside you? -Yeah, Room 3.
我过去告诉那个伙计 让他住手
I go over to talk to the guy to get him to stop...
但他还是不肯罢手
but he just keeps doing it.
所以我要说的就是 我不知道他有什么问题
So I gotta say, I don't know what his problem is.
那可真是奇怪了
Now, that is very strange seeing as you folks...
因为你们是今晚这里唯一的客人
are the only guests I got in here tonight.
那边确实有人 知道吗
Well, somebody's in there, okay?
我要说的是 我已经精疲力尽了
And I gotta say, I'm pretty exhausted.
你确定是3号♥房♥间吗
You sure it's Room 3?
没错 我们在拐角处 对吗 4号♥房♥间
Yeah, we're in the corner, right? Number 4?
那在我们右边的房♥间
Well, it's the room right beside us,
肯定就是他妈的3号♥了 对吗
with the big rusty 3 on it, okay?
-所以我很肯定 -好的 好的
-So I'm pretty sure. -Okay, okay.
我们这里偶尔有大学生或是流浪汉
Every once in a blue moon, a college kid or drifter...
会偷偷从窗户里爬进去然后睡上一觉
will sneak in through the window for a good night's sleep.
打扫房♥间的女工就会发现丢在地上的垃圾
The cleaning lady will find trash on the floor
还有厕所里的大便
or shit in the toilet.
但是他们通常都不会乱闹的 所以...
Usually they don't cause much of a disturbance, so...
那这个家伙就是了 对吗
Well, this one is, okay?
那我就过去检查一下好了
Let me go check it out for you.
如果真是那样 我想最好还是拿上那个
And if those work, I'd think about bringing one.
-我可不想胡乱开枪的 -那就帮帮我吧
-I am ass-tired of shooting at crows. -Give me a hand.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck it.
没事了
It's okay.
到底怎么回事 他说什么
So, what happened? What did he say?
他觉得是喝醉了酒的人 他会去处理的
He just thinks it's some drunk. He's gonna take care of it.
-你又听到了什么没有 -没有
-Did you hear anything else? -No.
我很想知道他们能到底是什么人
I was hoping I would and I'd know what they were.
我想他们一定看到我过去了 然后就住手了
I'm sure they just saw me walk over there and then they took off.
现在是该享受一下这得来不易的安静与平和了
Now we get to enjoy this luxury resort in peace and quiet.
大卫 也许咱们应该离开这里
David, maybe we should just leave.
回到车上去
Just go back to the car.
我今天晚上可不是不想再走路了 知道吗
I'm not gonna walk anymore tonight, okay?
咱们就在这里凑和几个小时
Let's just gut it out here for a few hours.
等把车修好了 就可以离开这个鬼地方了
We'll get the car fixed and we can just get the hell out of here.
-好吗 -好吧
-Okay? -Okay.
好的
Okay.
你现在还想要看电视
You're not watching that right now?
哦 怎么了
Well, why?
听着 我现在就是想放松一下
Look, I'm just gonna unwind a little bit.
还要确认一下隔壁的那个家伙已经走了
And make sure the guy from next door is gone.
咱们应该享受一下这里的服务 多交了5美元呢
You gotta take advantage of the perks. It's worth the extra 5 bucks.
怎么回事
Or is it?
-天啊 -妈的
-God. -Shit.
怎么了
What is it?
-洗手间里太脏了 -是吗
-This bathroom's disgusting. -Yeah?
-大卫 -啊
-David? -Yes?
那个经理肯定过去了吗
That manager guy's definitely gone over there?
没错 还带了把左轮
Yeah, with a six-shooter.
他会处理好的 放心吧
He's gonna take care of it, so just relax.
要让他仅有的两个客人满意才行
Gotta make sure his only two guests are happy.
看起来就像是图书馆里保存良久的
This looks like a real library of classics.
快点 再来一下
Come on. One more.
天啊
Jesus.
这个一定会让度蜜月的人们满意的
Bet this really gets the honeymooners in the mood.
你就不能关上吗 我现在可不想看这个
Can you turn that off? It's the last thing I need right now.
至少也应该给我们点色情录像带吧
Well, the least they could do is give us a little porn.
那你能不能静音啊 至少别让我听到
Can't you just mute it or something, so I don't have to hear it?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我出去
You get the fuck out of here.
苏珊
Susan!
这是什么啊
What?
我告诉你了 关上它
I told you to turn it off.
别碰我们
Just get away from us!
怎么了
What is it?
大卫
David?
你看到那个房♥间了吗 电影里的
Do you see that room? From the movie?
怎么回事
What about it?
-那个电影怎么回事 -我他妈的也不知道
-What movie is that? -I don't fucking know.
我靠
Fuck me.
大卫 难道就是这个房♥间
David, is that this room?
看起来真的很像
It sure looks like it.
肯定是跟咱们开玩笑吧 对吗
This has to be some kind of joke, right?
我是说 不是真的吧
I mean, it can't be real.
不可能是真的
That can't be real.
史蒂文
Steven.
不要 快回来 哦 天啊
No, get back here. Oh, God.
不要 不要
No! No!
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
出什么事了
What happened?
-没关系的 -哦 我的天啊
-It's okay. -Oh, my God.
没关系的
It's okay.
救命啊
Help!
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
-妈的 -咱们得想办法出去 知道吗
-Shit. -We gotta get out of here, all right?
好的 咱们走 哦 等一下
All right, let's go. Wait, hold on.
那个在外面的人肯定听到电视里的声音了
Whoever was outside, they heard the TV, right?
那他们一定知道咱们已经看到了
So they know we watched it.
那个混♥蛋♥把咱们弄到这个房♥间来看的
That asshole put us in here to watch it.
他肯定不会帮忙的 他是一伙的
He was never gonna help. He was part of it.
所以他们知道我们看过了
So they know we fucking watched it.
也就知道咱们要逃跑
They know we're gonna try to run.
也许他们还不知道我们已经想到了
Maybe they don't know we caught on.
不 等一下