针孔旅社
-他妈的 -你干什么呢
-Son of a bitch. -What are you doing?
你没看到路中间有只该死的浣熊吗
There's a goddamn raccoon in the middle of the road.
天啊
Jesus.
那你的意思是 我们自己死掉
Well, better to kill us
会比撞死动物要好 对吧
than get a little roadkill on the car, huh?
行了 咱们这不好好的吗
Well, we're still alive.
你看看你那个表情
I can tell by the pissy look that you're giving me.
-这好像不是州际公路啊 -那边出事了
-This isn't the interstate. -There was a wreck.
堵的厉害 我抄了近路
It was all backed up. I took a shortcut.
去哪儿啊
To where?
-你听到了吗 -什么
-Can you hear that? -Hear what?
我觉得引擎的噪音有点大
I think the engine just made a noise.
这时候出故障那可麻烦大了
Well, it's kind of late for a breakdown.
就该早点找个地方歇脚才对
Should've stopped somewhere earlier.
我吃了些开车期间提神的药
I popped some of those trucker pills.
以为可以一口气开到地方呢
I thought I could make it the whole way.
咱们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
你早些时候一直在做梦
You were really dreaming over there earlier.
不停地说梦话 还乱动
You were mumbling and jerking around.
我梦到你想要杀了我
I dreamt you were trying to kill me.
我们去参加我父母的结婚周年纪念派对
We were at my parents' anniversary party...
我妈妈一直不停地说话
...and my mother wouldn't stop talking.
你突然尖叫起来 说你受不了了
You started screaming you couldn't take it
然后就想要掐死我
and then tried to strangle me.
至少你还能梦到我 对吗
At least you were dreaming about me, right?
还是有进步的
That's kind of an improvement.
-妈的 -天啊
-Shit. -Jesus.
你没事吧
You okay?
我告诉你多少遍了 那样不好
I keep telling you how stupid that is to do that.
你应该和其他人一样 自己咬着吃苹果
You ought to just kind of bite into the apple like the rest of the world.
那会伤到我的牙齿的
It hurts my teeth.
难道会比切掉自己的手指还要糟糕
As bad as cutting your finger off?
根本不是一回事
It's not anything.
-用不用我帮你开一会儿 -哦 不用
-You want me to drive for a while? -No. I don't.
你还是接着睡你的觉吧
Why don't you just go ahead and go back to sleep?
还记得查理在没有音乐的时候 是怎么跳舞的吗...
Remember how Charlie used to dance when there was no music playing...?
我太累了 大卫
I'm tired, David.
看 我想咱们应该在那个地方歇歇脚
See, I think that should be us just about there.
你为什么不能一直走州际公路呢
Why didn't you just stay on the interstate?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能就是想让咱们的行程越痛苦越好吧
Guess I just wanted to make this as miserable as possible, you know?
你知道你那个样子有多让人讨厌吗
See just how big a bitch you'd be about it.
我只是想要快点 知道吗
I just thought it would be faster, you know?
妈的
Shit.
前面是不是有什么
Is that something?
他们是不是已经关门了
Do you think they're closed?
1957年就关了
Since 1957.
那可太糟了 他们的油价可是很诱人啊
That's too bad, because they got good gas prices.
听着 如果你累了 我可以替你
Look, if you're too tired, I'll drive.
我告诉你了 我没事
I told you, I'm fine.
好吧 你看 这个镇子 艾拉达
Okay. See, that town there, Elida.
你睡着了 咱们三个小时前路过那里的
You were asleep, but we went through there about three hours ago.
哦 那咱们现在应该在这儿附近
Well, that should put us down here somewhere.
我的意思是 应该有个叫唐尼的市镇
I mean, that's a town. Downey.
那儿有个真正的加油站
I mean, they would have a real gas station.
那也得我们真在那儿才行啊
If that's really where we are.
我以为我们一直在向南走
I think that we're headed south.
我是说 可能我们撞上...
I mean, eventually, we've got to hit a...
-哦 天啊 -对不起
-Oh, my God. -Sorry.
-天啊 -对不起
-Oh, my God. -Sorry.
-没关系 -我正好路过 碰上你们
-It's okay. -You got to me before I headed out.
-很抱歉 -我只是要提醒你们一下
-I'm sorry. -I gotta warn you, though.
这儿的油价可不像板子上写的那么便宜
The gas price is a little steeper than the sign says.
实际上 我们...我们的引擎可能有点问题
Actually, we're just... We're having some engine problems.
没错 他在几英里之前闪避过一只松鼠
Yeah, he dodged a squirrel a few miles back.
-是浣熊 没错 -然后我们就迷路了
-It's a raccoon, yeah. -And we're lost.
哦 是她迷路了 其实我很清楚我们在什么地方
Well, she's lost. I actually know exactly where we are.
我们正在赶往唐尼
We're on our way to Downey.
他是想告诉你 咱们走错方向了 大卫
He's trying to tell you it's the other way, David.
-没错 很抱歉 伙计 -没关系
-Yeah. Sorry, man. -It's okay.
如果没有地图在这里很容易迷路的
It's really easy to get turned around out here without a map.
-唐尼 离这里还有30英里呢 -真的吗
-Downey's, like, 30 miles back, man. -Really?
我可以告诉你 把引擎盖打开
Look, I'll tell you what. Pop the hood.
我可以检查一下引擎 保证你们顺利到达那里
I'll check the engine and make sure you can get that far.
真的吗 多谢了 哦 太好了
Really? Thanks. Okay, great.
太好了 太感谢了
Great. Thank you so much.
我在躲浣熊的时候 甩到了路边上
Yeah, I went off the road there when I missed the raccoon.
我觉得可能撞到了什么地方
I think I hit a low spot.
哦 太感谢了 伙计
Yeah. Thanks, man.
他能修好吗
Is he gonna fix it?
-你觉的怎么样 -哦 风机的叶片弯了
-What do you think? -Well, the fan blade's bent.
一定是被石头打到了
Rock must have hit it.
应该没问题 只是噪音有点大
Yeah, she'll drive fine, just noisy, that's all.
你们需不需要找人给你们带带路啊
You wanna have someone take a look when you get where you're going.
我能搞定的 多谢 那我应该付你多少钱呢
I'll do that. Thanks. So now, what do I owe you?
哦 不用 你不用这么客气
Oh, no, nothing. No, we're good.
你们给我找了点事干 也许我该给你们钱才对
Hell, I should pay you for finally giving me something to do.
需不需要我带你们去唐尼
Do you need help getting to Downey?
-可以 -哦 实际上...
-Yes. -Well, actually...
只要你能给我们指出怎么上州际公路 就行了
...if you could just point us towards the interstate, that'd be great.
-哦 你们不是要去唐尼啊 -没错
-Well, you don't want Downey, then. -Okay.
那我告诉你怎么走 沿着这条路 看到了吗
I'll tell you what you do. You take this road here, right?
一直走到在右手边有树丛的地方
And you follow it down until you hit a grove of trees on your right.
然后上那条路 一直走到维斯特克莱福
You take that. Keep going until you hit Westcliff.
-那儿有条四车道的公路 -维斯特克莱福
-It'll be a four-lane there. -Westcliff.
在那边左转就可以去你们想去的地方了
Make a left on that and that'll take you where you need to be.
-好的 多谢 -太好了 十分感谢
-Okay. Thank you. -Perfect. Thanks a lot.
你知道吗 伙计 我想你最好还是拿着这个
And you know what? Man, I'd feel a lot better if you just took this.
谢谢你这么晚还呆在外面帮我们
Thanks for staying out so late and helping us.
哦 你们刚刚买♥♥了个20美元的花火
Well, you just bought yourself a $20 sparkly, then.
因为在这里每天都是独♥立♥日
Because every day's 4th of July's at Small's.
老板让我这么说的
Owner makes me say that.
-给你 -哦 天啊 多谢
-Here you go. -Oh, my gosh. Thank you.
-路上小心点 -好的 多谢
-And drive careful. -Okay, thanks.
看来我得给你买♥♥一盒烟火才行了 对吧
Guess I ought to buy you a box of those sparklers, huh?
他说的那个维斯特克莱福还有多远啊
So how far did he say this Westcliff place is?
他没说 我在地图上也找不到
He didn't. And I can't even find it on the fucking map.
-大卫 -怎么了 咱们是不是撞上什么了
-David. -What, did we hit something?
-真♥他♥妈♥的...-没错 可能是另一只松鼠吧
-That's fucking... -Yeah, probably another squirrel.
-你知道吗 那只是他妈的浣熊 -那又怎么样
-You know, it was a fucking raccoon. -Whatever.
我是说 你怎么 你为什么...
I mean, Jesus Christ, why do you have...
哦 到底怎么回事
Oh, what the hell?
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
这辆破车怎么就不能善始善终呢
So much for being able to drive it the whole way.
天啊 太棒了 手♥机♥也没信♥号♥♥
God. Perfect. No signal.
该死
Damn it.
-没有风扇车就不能走了吗 -显然不行
-Can't a car run without a fan? -Evidently not.
你再帮我发动一下 好吗
Okay, give it a try for me, all right?
不会管用的
It's not gonna work.
真够了
Jesus Christ.
请你再帮我发动一下好吗 亲爱的
Would you just give it a try for me, please, honey?
该死
Goddamn it.
咱们开出那个加油站多远了啊
So how far back was the gas station?
我也不知道 大概一英里吧
I don't know. About a mile?
长夜漫漫 想走回去可是不容易
A long walk in the middle of the night.
没错 我猜咱们可以坐在这里干等...
Yeah. I guess we could just sit here...
看还有没有别的傻瓜也走这条路来帮我们
...and hope some idiots like us come along and give us a hand, huh?
又不是我让咱们迷路的
I didn't get us lost.
当然不是睡了300英里的你了