No, wait a second.
-他知道的 他肯定知道 -那现在怎么办
-He knows, okay? He knows. -So, what now?
咱们得从这里爬出去 知道吗
We'll climb out this way. Come on.
都被钉死了
It's fucking nailed shut.
他们会听到的 我们就从门口悄悄溜走
They'll hear you. Let's just sneak out the door.
他们不会让咱们随便离开这里 然后报♥警♥的
They're not just gonna let us stroll out there and call the cops.
他们也不会让我们就这样坐在这里的
They're not gonna let us sit here, either.
妈的
Fuck.
-大卫 -什么
-David. -What?
是你拿过来的吗
Did you bring this?
不是
No.
-不是我拿来的 -不是你从车上拿来的吗
-I didn't bring it. -Didn't you bring that from the car?
哦 为了它 我手都破了 怎么还会拿过来
No, I bled all over it. I wouldn't have brought it.
我留在车里了
I left it in the car.
-到底怎么回事 -我不知道
-What's happening? -I don't know.
哦 它到底是怎么进来的
Well, how'd it get in here?
我不知道
I don't know.
把灯关了
Dim the lights.
我们该怎么办啊
What are we doing?
我们要离开这里
We're leaving.
听着 我们一离开这里 就去树那边 好吗
Okay, when we get outside, we're gonna go to the trees, okay?
在那里 他们看不到我们
Where they can't see us.
咱们的行动得快点 艾米 知道吗
We gotta move fast, Amy. Okay?
好的 好的 咱们一口气跑到那边去 好吗
Okay. Okay, we're gonna run right over there, all right?
跟紧我
Just stay with me.
-哦 天啊 -快点
-Oh, my God. -Come on.
-妈的 -哦 天啊
-Fuck. -Oh, God.
快点
Come on.
-把洗手间的窗户弄开 -已经被钉死了
-Get the bathroom window open. -But it's nailed shut.
去试试 好吗
Just try, okay?
把灯关掉
Turn off the light.
大卫
David!
他们在外面 就在窗户那儿
They're out there, at the window.
我有枪的 快滚蛋...
I've got a gun. Get away...
否则我发誓 我一定会开枪的
or I swear to God, I'm gonna fucking use it.
哦 天啊 放过我们吧
Oh, God, leave us alone.
一个人都不见了
I don't see anybody.
-他们不会这么离开的 -没错 不会的
-Well, they wouldn't just leave. -No, they wouldn't.
大卫 不要 他们就在那儿
David, don't. They were in there.
如果他们想要进来的话 他们一定会进来的
Okay. If they wanna come in here, they're gonna come in.
不过没关系 咱们现在就得找到离开这儿的办法
It doesn't matter. We gotta find another way out of here right now.
妈的
Fuck.
-我得想办法去打个电♥话♥ -不行 你不能出去
-I need to get to that phone. -No, you're not going out there.
听着 艾米 那是部真的电♥话♥ 肯定会有用处的
Listen, Amy. It's a real phone, okay? It will help.
他们不会让你拿到的 大卫 你不能出去
They're not gonna let you get to it. Don't go out there.
听着 听着 如果我们只是呆在这里...
Look, look. If we stay here...
只会像那些人一样 全部挂掉
we're gonna wind up like all of them.
拜托
Please.
现在我们知道他们就在外面 在监视窗口
Now, we know that they were outside, watching that window.
如果我们能让他们把注意力集中在那儿
If we can keep their attention on that,
就能给我争取到时间
it'll give me time to get to the phone.
那咱们该怎么办啊
Well, how can we do that?
妈的
Fuck.
拜托了 快点
Please hurry.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-911急救电♥话♥ -是 你好
-911 Emergency. -Yeah, hello.
我们需要帮助 有人要杀我们
We need help. Some people are trying to kill us.
你现在在哪里 先生
Where are you located, sir?
我和我妻子在一间汽车旅馆 叫松林旅社
Me and my wife are at this motel. The Pinewood Motel.
就在山区附近 他们把我们困在这儿了
It's near the mountains. They've got us trapped.
谁把你们困在那儿了 先生
Who has you trapped, sir?
我不知道 我们需要帮助 松林旅社
I don't know. We just need help. The Pinewood Motel.
好的 先生 有没有地址啊
Yes, sir. Do you have an address?
不 我不知道 就在路边上
No, I don't. It's near some side road.
天啊 你就不能去查查
Jesus Christ, look it up.
你现在得平静一下 先生
You're going to need to settle down, sir.
如果失控的话 你就活不下去了 福克斯先生
You'll never survive if you lose control, Mr. Fox.
这么晚了 你也不该自己一个人在外面瞎逛
And you shouldn't be wandering around in the dark by yourself.
-打通电♥话♥了吗 -没有
-Did you get anyone on the phone? -No.
-他们为什么要这么干啊 -听着
-Why the fuck are they doing this? -Listen.
天要亮了 他们肯定想要速战速决
It's getting light. They're gonna want this over soon.
咱们需要些工具 你削苹果的刀子呢
We need something. What about the knife from your apple?
在车里
It's in the car.
这里什么都没有
Nothing in here.
只能用这个了
This will have to do.
你出血了
You're bleeding.
你觉得他们在干吗
What do you think they're doing?
我觉得他们正在享受呢
I think they're enjoying themselves.
你怎么让我睡着了啊
You let me fall asleep.
-那是因为你吃的药 -我得醒着才行
-It was just because of your pills. -I have to be awake.
不 亲爱的 你得呆在那里
No. Honey, I need you to stay there.
-什么 -他们在观察你呢
-What? -They're watching you.
他们也在听着
And they're listening.
我不想让他们看到我在干嘛
I didn't want them to watch what I was doing,
但是需要他们看到你
but they need to see you.
那他们就不会以为我们想要离开了
So they don't think we're trying to get out.
好吗
Okay?
-等等 你在干嘛 -检查录像
-Wait, what are you doing? -Going through the tapes.
他们在外面各个角度安装了镜头
They have cameras everywhere, even outside.
录像是被编辑在一起的
They edit them together.
记得电视发出的尖叫声吗
Remember the screaming from the TV
那个家伙的办公室里
the guy was watching in the office?
我敢肯定那就是其中之一
I'm sure it was one of these.
仅仅抢劫和杀死这些人并不够 他们还要看的
It's not enough they rob and kill these people, they wanna watch it too.
你为什么要看他们啊
Why are you watching them?
我在寻找错误
I'm looking for mistakes.
这些家伙 并不聪明
These people, they weren't smart.
他们觉得这个房♥间可以保护他们 但其实并不能
They thought the room would protect them and it won't.
那些人随时想进来都可以
They can come in anytime they want.
他们会一直看下去 知道自己烦了为止
They just watch until they get bored.
看到了吗 就在那儿
See? Right there.
每次都会这样
It happens in almost every one of these.
突然就出现了
He just shows up.
那他是怎么进来的 一开始他并不在这里啊
Well, how'd he get inside? He wasn't in here before.
他不是从门进来的
He didn't come through the door.
我从其它的看不出什么 但是从这个角度...
I can't tell from the others, but with this angle...
在那儿
right there.
是洗手间
It's the bathroom.
你的苹果也出现在那个地方
And that's where your apple came from.
呆在那里别动
Just stay here.
大卫
David.
我看到灯光了 有人来了
I saw lights. Someone's here.
-来吧 -等一下
-Come on. -Wait.
我们都不知道他是谁
We don't know who he is.
他突然闯进这个地方的
He's a ride out of this place.
没错 除非他跟他们是一伙儿的
Yeah, unless he's one of them.
这么晚了 他来这儿干嘛
What the fuck's he doing here so late?
也许迷路了吧 很有可能啊
Maybe he's lost. That could happen.
看起来开了很长时间的车
He looks like he's been driving a long time.
应该不是他们一伙的
He's not one of them.
他能帮我们 来吧
He could help us. Come on.
等一下 你不能出去
Wait. You can't go out there.
救命啊
Help!
-在这边 先生 -救命啊
-Over here, sir! -Help!
嘿 过来
Hey, come here!
-他过来了 -不 他们不会让他过来的
-He's coming. -No, they won't let him.
他要回到卡车上去 卡车 我得告诉他
He needs to get in the truck. The truck. I'm gonna tell him.
-大卫 -怎么了
-David. -What?
-妈的 不要 -不
-Fuck, no. -No!
转身 转身
Turn around. Turn around!
转身 他们就在你后面