No. You slept for 300 miles,
真该感谢你那治疗抑郁症的鸡尾酒
thanks to your Zoloft-Prozac cocktail.
操
Fuck!
哦...
Well...
至少咱们还知道路过的那个地方
...at least we know there's someplace back there.
是啊 那人之前也帮了咱们大忙
Oh, yeah, the guy that helped us so much before.
哦 是啊 你可以再得到一个烟火了 艾米
Well, you know, you could get another sparkler, Amy.
-废物 -随你怎么说
-Asshole. -Whatever you say.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Grow a penis.
从没有见过星星 至少在洛杉矶是没有
Never see stars anymore. At least not in L.A.
出来走走也不错啊
Kind of nice out here, really.
我想查理一定也会喜欢的
I bet Charlie would have liked it.
我们早就该带他出来
We should've brought him sometime.
但是咱们哪里也没有去 工作总是第一位的
We never went anywhere. The job was always too important.
-你为什么要那样 -哪样
-Why do you do that? -What?
每次我一提到他的名字 你就开始冷嘲热讽
Every time I mention his name, you take a shot at me.
-那就不要提了 -我和你不一样
-Stop mentioning his name. -I'm not like you.
我更愿意通过回忆他来治疗伤痛
I'd rather just remember him and deal with the pain.
好吧 你知道吗 大卫 你愿意怎样就怎样吧
Okay, you know what, David? Do what you want.
他说他要关门了 记得吗
He said he was getting ready to close, remember?
妈的
Shit.
我说 咱们还是回车上去吧
Look, let's just go back to the car.
你可以躺在引擎盖上 尽情欣赏你挚爱的星星
You can sleep on the hood and stare up at the stars you love so much.
也许他们知道该怎么找到他
Maybe they'll know where we can find the guy.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
你开什么玩笑啊
You've got to be kidding me.
怎么回事
What is that?
-咱们走吧 -等等
-I want to go. -No.
没事的
It's okay.
咱们还是回车上吧 你要干嘛
Let's go to the car. What are you doing?
别摇铃了
Don't ring the bell.
抱歉
Sorry.
-嘿 你们好 -嗨
-Hey, folks. -Hi.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
里面没事吧
Everything okay back there?
-咱们...咱们还是走吧 -没事
-Can we just...? Can we just go? -It's okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
这里一到晚上 事情就变得奇奇怪怪的
Things get a little boring around here late nights.
没错
I believe that.
是这样 那边修车厂有个机械师
Say, there's a mechanic at the garage over there.
他早些时候帮我们修过车 你认识他吗
He helped us with our car earlier. You know him?
我想这时候他应该回家了
I think he's gone home for the night.
他可能明天早上会回来
He'll probably be back tomorrow morning.
你能不能帮我们跟他联♥系♥一下
I was wondering if you could get in touch with him.
我们的车在两英里外的地方坏掉了
The car actually broke down two miles back there.
我们徒步走过来的
We just walked up here.
我想不行 我想不行 很抱歉
I sure can't. I sure can't. I'm sorry.
你知道还有其他的修车厂吗
Do you know another garage?
还有一家叫克拉克的...
There's Clark's...
-在向东20英里以外的地方 -那好吧
about 20 miles east. -Okay.
我可以借用一下你的电♥话♥吗
May I borrow your phone?
我想打个电♥话♥问问...
I'd like to give them a call...
看看他们能不能过来帮我们一下
see if they can maybe come and give us a hand.
只有付费电♥话♥ 在那边
All I got's a pay phone, right out there.
-太好了 -是投币的...
-That's great. -Works on dimes...
-需要硬币吗 -哦 当然
-if you need them. -Okay, I do.
是真的
It's real.
没事 不用分毫不差的
No, It doesn't have to be exact change.
多谢
Thank you.
问题是...
Trouble is...
克拉克也不会开门了
Clark's won't be open either.
这么晚了
Not this late.
所以我猜我们根本用不着这个了 对吗
So I guess I don't need these, huh?
想找修车厂就用不着了
Not if you need a garage.
是啊 没错
Yeah. We do.
但是正如我所说 那个伙计大约8点会过来
But like I said, guy over there will be back around 8...
如果你们愿意等他这么久的话
if you can wait that long.
我想他一定能让你们重新上路
I'm sure he can get you running.
与此同时 我这里也在一直营业啊
Meanwhile, I'm wide open here.
真行啊
Shocking.
好的 多谢
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 我们要么呆在这里...
Well, we can either stay here...
要么就得走回到车里去
or we walk all the way back to the car.
大卫 这里太吓人了 你看着办吧
David, this is a fucking nightmare. I don't know.
好吧 那我们就呆在这里 多谢了
Yeah, we'll go ahead and stay here. Thanks.
我可以为你们提供一间蜜月套房♥ 只多收5美元
I'll give you two the honeymoon suite for $5 extra.
会有意想不到的惊喜哦
It's got a few perks the others don't.
普通房♥间就可以了 谢谢
A regular room will be fine. Thank you.
那我也要按同样的价格收费了
I'll give it for the same rate.
随便了 越快越好
Well, whatever works. Whatever's fastest.
好吧 我用信♥用♥卡♥吧
All right, I'll give you my card.
我们这里还不能用信♥用♥卡♥ 朋友 只收现金
We're not set up for plastic here, friend. Cash only.
好的 我有现金
Okay. I got cash.
我猜 你们不收硬币 是吧
I guess you don't take dimes, though, do you?
开个玩笑罢了
Just kidding around.
我要看一下你们其中一个人的身份证
I'm gonna need to see ID on one of you.
在我们房♥间里有些物品...
Sort of a deposit on the room's contents...
我说 先生 我们...你可以完全信任我们
Look, sir, we're…You can trust us.
我们不会偷东西的
We're not gonna steal anything.
我不会明天早上拖着一堆脏毛巾...
I'm not lugging a bunch of dirty towels...
回到车里去的
back to the car in the morning, so...
我...我...我知道你不会的 但规定就是这样
I'm... I'm... I'm sure you won't, but rules are rules.
不是我指定的 我只能执行
I don't make them. I'm just a manager.
当然 给你
Of course. Here you go.
就在转角的地方 4号♥房♥间
It's right on the corner, Number 4.
开门的时候请轻轻的转动门把手
Might have to jiggle the handle to open her.
那门像个老妓♥女♥一样难缠
She's as sticky as an old whore.
-好的 -很抱歉我言辞有些唐突 女士
-Right. -Excuse my language, ma'am.
祝你们晚安
Y'all have a great night.
再见了 多谢
See you later. Thank you.
哦 真是不错啊
Oh, this is great.
看来我们确实选对了
Good thing we upgraded.
我们已经都打过破伤风疫苗了 对吗
We've had our tetanus shots, right?
哦 嘿 如果你想知道97年3月都发生了什么
Oh, hey, if you wanna know what's on March of '97...
我马上可以告诉你答案
...I got the answer.
我要穿着衣服睡了
I'm sleeping in my clothes.
我要穿着自己的鞋睡了
I'm gonna sleep in my shoes.
我猜可能会更糟的 你知道吗
I guess it could be worse, you know.
我们本可以睡在你家的成对单人床上
We could be in that twin bed at your folks' house...
假装我们还是一对快乐的夫妻
trying to pretend like we're a happy couple.
天啊 我本该告诉我妈咱们的事情的
God, I should have told my mom about us.
为什么要搅了那个派对呢
Why ruin their party, though?
我觉得还是应该等咱们都签完字之后 再告诉他们
I think the thing to do is just tell them after we've signed the papers.
但是在那个派对上的感觉真的很奇怪
It felt really strange to be at that party.
看着他们庆祝在一起这么多年了
Watching them all celebrate being together all those years.
你是什么感觉
How did it make you feel?
我也不知道
I don't know.
累吧
Tired.
是啊
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也不应该离开州际公路的
Never should've gotten off the interstate, either.
还记得咱们最后一次冒险的经历吗
And miss our one last great adventure together?
当然
Yeah.
大卫
David.
对不起
Sorry.
门房♥吧
Concierge.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
没人说话
There's no one there.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
到底怎么回事啊