怎么回事
How about a reconciliation?
我们和解咋样
What do you want?
你要干什么
I would like to start working here again.
我又想在这工作了
Don't make that face.
别老黑着一张脸
All good?
生意还好吗
I'll go and get dressed, alright?
那我去换衣服准备准备 行吗
Hey, chicks! What's up?
嘿 小妞们 你们怎么都聚在这
Thought you were gone.
我以为你走人了
So what? Now I'm back.
那又怎样 现在我回来了
What about your clever bullshit?
你以前放的豪言壮语呢
I stay who I am.
我保留我的意见
But first, I've got to pay the rent.
但首先 我得还房♥租
I can't go on living hand to mouth.
吃了上顿没下顿的生活我过不下去了
I got to make money.
我得赚钱
Besides that, I don't give a fuck.
除此之外 我不在乎
What's with the gloom?
为什么大家都这么压抑
Jeez, feels like a funeral.
天啊 跟葬礼一样
Shut up.
闭嘴
Monika, things are never as bad as they seem.
Monika 事情远没有那么糟
Maybe he'll only deduct a weeks pay.
也许他只会扣掉一个星期的工资
I'll check on Rosi. She's got to get up, or...
我去看看Rosi 她得起床了 不然...
Where are you going? Can't I even go to the toilet?
你要去哪儿 我连厕所都不能去吗
Where's Rosi? She's getting ready.
Rosi在哪 她正在梳妆打扮
I'm sorry, I can't today...
对不起 我今天不能..
I've got my period.
我来例假了
Come over here.
过来
Come on, we'll manage.
别担心 我们谈一下
Come!
过来
I'll show you something.
我带你去个地方
Don't be afraid.
别担心
Come on!
坐上去
Do you wear something underneath? Yes.
你里面穿衣服了吗 穿了
Off with the filthy clothes.
把你那肮脏的衣服脱掉
OK, sit down.
行了 坐下
Don't worry, I just want to show you.
别担心 我只是想让你体验下
No, it's hot!
不要 水太烫了
Let me, I'll do it myself!
让我自己来 我自己来
It's OK... still too hot?
水温还可以吧 还是太热了?
There you go.
自己洗吧
Wash yourself.
好好洗洗
Wash yourself, you filthy pig! Wash, wash, wash!
好好洗洗 你个下流的母猪 洗啊
That's how you do it when you're with a guy!
你和男人上♥床♥的时候 不就这么干的吗
Her.
就她了
Won't you take off your blouse?
你不脱掉上衣吗
That's 10 Marks extra.
那要再加10马克
OK.
行
Alright.
行吧
I don't like that.
我不喜欢这样
Why?
为什么
What did I pay for?
那我花钱干啥啊
That's another 10 Marks.
再加10马克
OK.
行
Cash first!
先交钱
Not on the mouth!
别亲嘴
So?
怎么了
How are things?
发生什么事了
She will make it...
她会挺过来的
At least that's what they say.
至少他们是这么说的
I've an errand to run.
我还有事要办
If the bell's ringing, better not answer.
如果铃响了 最好不要开门
Hey, nurse!
嘿 护士
Excuse me.
请问下
How is Ms. Monika? Good. She's asleep.
Monika小姐怎么样了 她睡着了 挺好的
Give them to her when she wakes up.
等她醒了 你把东西给她
Tell her they are from Heinz.
告诉她这是Heinz给的
Alright, but you'd better go now.
行 但你最好现在就走
I can't go on any longer.
我再也受不了了
She didn't do anything wrong.
她明明什么错误也没犯啊
I can't take it anymore.
我再也受不了了
We must do something.
我们必须做点什么
Maybe I'm next.
可能下一个受害者就是我
Or you are.
或者是你
Or you.
或者是你
Well? How is it with you?
怎么了 你好点了没
What can we do?
我们能做什么呢
Best would be, we pack our bags and leave.
最好的办法就是 我们收拾东西赶紧跑路
If we stay here, we all die miserably.
要是我们留在这里 下场会很惨
You and your bags.
要带上行李离开
We'd need to kill him first.
我们得先杀了他
Yes... but how?
没错 但怎么做呢
He told us not to open the door.
他叫我们不要开门
Oh, it's you.
哦 是你啊
Are you asleep? I almost left.
你睡着了吗? 我差点就走人了
What's that? Who's bags are these?
这些都是谁的包啊
They are mine. I'll move in, if you don't mind.
都是我的 要是你们不介意 我要住进来了
You're lucky. Just now a bed became available.
你很走运 刚刚有一张床空出来
How's that?
怎么回事
Very simple. Monika cut her wrists.
很简单 Monika割腕了
That's how much she liked it here.
你看出来她有多"喜欢"这里了吧
You sensitive plant.
你这人太敏感了
Couldn't handle your last bit of freedom, huh?
好好呆着不行吗 别老想着自♥由♥
What do you know about freedom?
你了解什么是"自♥由♥"吗
Freedom to do what?
了解自♥由♥的效用吗
I only make radical decisions.
我就喜欢剑走偏锋
Again you talk like you have a long spoon.
又来了 你语气是真的冲
In reality, you're right in the shit.
事实上 你正深陷囹圄
But when you get a whipping, you call for the cops.
你遭到毒打时 你还是会打电♥话♥报♥警♥
That was pure on instinct.
这纯粹是出于本能
How late is it?
现在几点了
Quarter past 7.
七点一刻
It's Saturday. Those suckers must play family
今天是星期六 那些傻♥逼♥来这里潇洒之前
before they come here.
要先和家人混一下
Gossiping again?
又在扯什么呢
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Go on, make me something to eat.
去给我做点吃的
Huh? Am I the cook now?
什么 我还要兼♥职♥厨师吗
Too bad I can't cook.
可惜了 我不会做饭
Right! You can only spread your legs.
你说得对 你只会张♥开♥双♥腿♥
That's what's paid for.
我就靠这个赚钱啊
Come over here.
到这来
Honest, I can't cook.
我说实话 我不会做饭
OK, I only wanna bang you.
那我直说了 我只想操你逼
If you'll pay.
付钱就行啊
Of course I'll pay.
钱不会少
Come on.
来吧
Come!
过来
No! No!
不要 不要
Bastard! Asshole! Leave me alone!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 放开我
On your knees.
跪下
You fucking jerk! Leave me!
你他爹的混♥蛋♥ 放开我
I said, on your knees.
我说了 跪下
On your knees!
跪下
Lick me.
舔我
Lick me, I said.
我说了 舔我
That's right.
这才对嘛
Get out, bitch! Beat it!
滚吧 婊♥子♥ 滚吧
You will learn everything, including cooking.
你慢慢学 总会学会的 包括煮饭
We get cups now?
我们现在有杯子了?
Yes? Great.
是吗 太好了
Well? That's the way!
电影精选列表