钱给我吧
Wait here, I'll be right back.
在这儿等着 我马上回来
That guy scares me.
那家伙吓到我了
He doesn't wanna do anything...
他什么都不想做
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
别担心 没事的
You'll have more guys like that.
这种人屡见不鲜 习惯就好
Can you give me 50?
你能找我50马克吗
There's a weird guy.
有个奇怪的顾客
I think he wants nothing at all... I told him it's 150.
他什么都不要做 我告诉他费用是150
OK? You're dumb.
找好了? 你真蠢
Tell him it's 200 now.
告诉他要收200
Get lost! 200!
走吧 告诉他就要200
You obviously can't think for yourself.
看来你赚钱的思维还有所欠缺
But... Never mind!
但... 别多想了
If a customer wants a special, it's 200.
如果顾客想要私人定制 价格就是200马克
You owe me 50 Marks.
我那50马克找零呢
That's a gun!
那是枪吗
Are you... police?
你是警♥察♥吗
Give it to me.
把余钱给我
It's 200.
价格就是200
I see! Your boss told you so, huh?
行吧 你老板让你改价的是吧
Extras... something else is 200.
私人定制的价格就要200
Don't! What are you wearing underneath?
那不用了 你里面穿的是什么内衣
Nothing, why? Turn around.
没穿啊 怎么了 转过身去
Stay that way!
保持这个姿势
If you're police, I know nothing! Shut up! Turn around.
如果你是警♥察♥ 我也不知道怎么办才好 闭嘴 转过身去
Pull the slip down.
把裙子拉下来
Further.
再拉低点
You're a cop after all.
你可是个警♥察♥啊
Pretty expensive.
这裙子好贵
Imagine, me wearing this. I'll buy it, for the holidays.
想象一下我穿着它的样子 度假的时候 我一定要买♥♥条穿穿
Then I'll send him a picture. Let him see how well I'm doing.
然后我会给他发张照片 让他看看我惬意的生活
But I make no turnover. I earn nothing and I'll get nothing.
但是我没有收入 我一分钱也没赚到 啥也买♥♥不了
Oh, silly! That's not how it works.
哦 傻女孩 别这样想
The money gets shared among us.
我们的收入都是平分的啊
Everyone has a bad day once in a while.
每个人碰到过收入惨淡的情况
Sometimes Helga, sometimes Renate.
Helga也有啊 Renate也有啊
Or me.
我也有啊
Still, everyone gets a fair share.
但每个人分到的钱都是一样的
I really try hard.
我真的很努力了
Is it my fault they don't want to do it with me?
他们不想和我做是我的错吗
Don't worry. You look nice and slim.
别担心 你这么漂亮又苗条
Maybe you can try different clothing? A different style?
要么你试试不同的穿搭风格?
And I would change the make-up.
要是我 我还会换个妆容
Side parting, that's your style.
你的头发还向两边分开着呢
He's very generous.
他出手很大方啊
Looks like it.
是的
Another weirdo who's only using his head.
又一个不操♥逼♥只意淫的怪人
The 50 Marks.
把50马克给我
Where are they?
钱在哪儿
How was yours?
你的生意咋样
You've got anything to say? Just a crying type.
没啥要说的吗 就一个特爱哭鼻子的
Tomorrow... I want you on time!
明天 我要你们准点出现
I'll haul you to the health department. 7 o'clock!
我会把你们送去卫♥生♥部♥门检查 就七点钟
We need some money.
那我们需要一些钱
Money? What money?
钱 要钱干什么
To buy some stuff. This and that.
买♥♥点杂七杂八的东西
Do you think I have money coming out of my ass?
你以为钱是从我屁♥股♥里长出来的吗
Business isn't doing well.
生意这么惨淡
I have to pay for expenses. Ads, rent, drinks, the phone, the car.
我还得付广♥告♥ 房♥租 酒水 电♥话♥ 汽车的费用
Are you kidding? We earned good money.
你在搞笑吗 我们赚了不少钱了
Piece of shit! You've earned nothing!
放屁 你赚了个屁的钱
That's what you deserve!
活该被我打
Don't hit her! That's what you deserve!
别打她 你活该被我打
Shall I get a wet cloth?
要我去拿块湿布敷下吗
Wait...
走着瞧
Just wait.
等着瞧
Go, we'll be right there.
你先走吧 我们马上就到
I'd rather wait for you.
我还是等等你们吧
Hey! Ready?
嘿 你准备好了没
Goodbye, Doctor! Goodbye.
医生 再见 再见
Good morning Renate. Come on in. How are you doing?
早上好 Renate 进来吧 最近咋样
Oh dear! What happened to you this time?
哦 天哪 你怎么了
Doesn't look too good.
淤青很重啊
Girl, I don't get it.
姑娘 我没大搞明白
Why don't you come to your senses?
你为什么老是想不开啊
I climb in my car, slip and hit my head on the steering wheel.
我爬进车里 不小心滑倒了 头撞在了方向盘上
We moved, you know?
我们搬家了 你也知道
Really fancy.
新家很不错
Don't tell me stories.
别编谎话骗我了
Was it a john, or...
是嫖♥客♥干的还是...
No... not a john.
不 不是嫖♥客♥
Hey Doc, is this my postcard? From last year?
医生 那是我去年寄的明信片吗
The one on the right?
就右边那个
I get so many cards from you. Where were you?
我从你那收了很多明信片 你去哪里了
Tunisia.
突尼斯
Maybe this year I'll go to Morocco. I'll send you a card.
也许今年我会去摩洛哥 我会再给你寄张明信片的
Can't he take us home before taking a leak?
他不能先送我们回去 再上厕所吗
Home... you can twiddle your thumbs here just as well.
回去... 你在这里也不一样无所事事吗
The Doctor was nice.
医生很有经验
He right away knew that I'm new to this.
他马上就知道了 我刚入这行
Can I have a cigarette? I've forgotten mine.
可以给我递支烟吗 我忘带我的烟了
Here, finish it.
给 抽吧
If both of us smoke, he'll get mad.
要是我们两个都抽 他会发飙的
Come on! Right in my face!
别在我面前抽啊
I haven't even had coffee yet.
我都还没喝咖啡呢
Why did they take a blood sample?
医生为什么要采血样啊
Usually, only before an operation you have to go empty.
通常只有在手术之前 病人才需要空腹
Close the door, it's drafty.
把车门关上 有风
I'm fed up with your constant nagging.
你怎么这么烦啊 一直叨逼叨
Dammit, where is he? Runs off and leaves us here...
该死 他人呢 自己跑掉了 把我们扔在这吗
There he is.
他来了
Too bad he doesn't get run over.
老天不开眼啊 他还没被车碾死
Or does he... no.
或者被... 算了
There... I'll be with you right away.
进去吧 我马上就来
Don't you like me?
你不喜欢我吗
You're laying there like a rock. What's there to like?
你像块石头一样躺在那里 怎么喜欢得起来
It's not my fault, I do what I can.
这又不是我的错 我已经尽力了
An old con...
真没劲
...you take the money and that's it.
你拿到钱就敷衍了事了是吧
I have to work for my money!
我要挣钱还要辛辛苦苦打工呢
Is a bit of heart too much to ask for?
你做♥爱♥时投入点很难吗
I told myself: Forget about the broads
我告诉自己 别老惦记婆娘了
and go to a hooker, they have more heart...
去找妓♥女♥ 她们做♥爱♥时更投入
Nothing!
投入个屁
Your just greedy for money.
你脑袋里就想着钱
Your no better than the rest.
都是一丘之貉
Where people have a heart, you have a slit.
有人的地方 就有欺骗啊
A woman like you bled me dry for 4 years.
有个你这样的女人压榨了我四年
Then she left me and I've to pay for her... nice, huh?
然后她离开了我 我还要付抚养费 这世道真行 是吧
Am I supposed to hang myself?
我是不是该上吊自杀啊
What do women think about?
女人们在想什么啊
Just money?
脑子里只有钱吗
You're scum.
你个人♥渣♥
What?
什么事
I made you something to eat.
我给你做了点吃的
OK, put it over there.
好的 放在那边
Come over here.
过来
Come.
过来
Closer.
再过来点
Closer.
电影精选列表