Go to your room!
回你们的房♥间去
Hey, man. Long time no see!
嘿 老兄 好久不见
They want to cash up.
他们也想要分一杯羹
If a new joint opens up, the bloodsuckers come.
要是被他们得了逞 吸血鬼就会蜂拥而至
It can start any second now.
随时随地都可能发生
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
Do something! Call the cops!
赶紧报♥警♥啊
Honey, this is not hicksville.
亲爱的 这里可不是什么法治之地
Shut up and sit down.
闭嘴 坐下吧
Renate!
Where are you?
你人在哪儿
Coming!
来了
Come! Three whisky straight.
倒三杯威士忌
I have my whisky with soda, babe.
我的威士忌加点苏打水 宝贝
There, that's how we are equipped. That's it.
我们的装♥修♥就是这样
I buy everything at the central market.
东西都是在中♥央♥市场买♥♥的
You see, that's all.
我要说的就这么多了
More isn't profitable. It's still to soon.
现在加盟还太早 不赚钱
Do you get me? Business isn't up yet.
你懂我的意思吗 生意还做没起来呢
Yesterday we had the first raid on top of it.
昨天楼上还被突击检查了
That's bad for business. Come on! What raid?
这对生意影响可不太好 什么突击检查
You either got your papers straight or you don't.
你要么把文件签好 要么不签
Is that mine, with soda?
这是我要的那杯苏打水威士忌吗
To the raid!
为突击检查干杯
Crap!
啊呀 碎了
What a pity!
真可惜
This joint is open for a month... so it's doing business.
这家店已经开业一个月了 所以现在是营业时间吧
Even I get horny with this hottie.
我有点对这个辣妹上头了
Sure! The whole area is raving about your place.
也是啊 这片地方都在吹嘘你的会所
Eh? Customers at this time?
哦? 这个时候来顾客了
Not bad.
不错
Tell me... you're not fucking with me, right?
实话跟我讲 你没在耍我 对吧
Go, open up!
去开门去
I want no one to puke on the carpet!
我不想有人吐在地毯上
Come on! We don't have all day... Go inside.
搞快点 我们没有大把时间陪你耗 进去
Go! Trouble's brewing!
快走 不然等会儿麻烦来了
We need your late night services...
我们需要你的深夜服务
Rudi is a bit hammered ...but OK besides that.
Rudi有点醉了 不过还能动弹
In here.
进去吧
We'll be with you in a moment.
我们马上就来
See? Papers are all clean...
看到了吗 文件都没啥问题
Even the taxman would get something out of it.
即使是收税员也能从中得到一些好处
He'll be OK. You go first.
他没事的 你先走吧
Is that supposed to be the contract?
这也要放到合同里去吗
Monika.
Helga.
Rosi.
Renate.
Wait!
稍等下
Fuck off or you'll be sorry. Don't do something stupid!
赶紧滚 否则你会后悔的 别做傻事
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Make way!
让开
I'll show those cocksuckers!
我要给那些混♥蛋♥点颜色看看
Why is the fucking door still opened?
为什么这扇该死的门还开着
Close it!
赶紧关上
Go to work.
去工作吧
It looks way better.
淤青淡了不少啊
It feels like my head is going to burst.
我头难受得要爆♥炸♥了
And my sore throat isn't getting any better.
喉咙痛也没有好转
I need to get out and buy pills.
我要出去买♥♥药
Should I get an ointment for you, Renate?
要我给你买♥♥点药膏吗 Renate
Better stay put. He can't stand trips like that.
你最好别出去 他很讨厌别人擅自行动
I have pills. Want one?
我有药 你要吗
How old are your kids?
你的孩子多大了
The girl will be 5 soon. The boy is 6 and a half.
女孩很快就5岁了 男孩6岁半了
Why? Something wrong?
问这个干什么 有啥事吗
I thought, maybe you miss them.
我觉得 可能你心里有点想他们啥的
So what?
那又怎样
It's a damn lie that children keep a marriage together.
"孩子们是婚姻的粘合剂"就是个弥天大谎
But I'll get revenge. And then the kids will be with me.
我可不会就此收手 我要夺回孩子的抚养权
I don't even have money for chocolate or something.
但我连买♥♥巧克力的钱都没有
...when I visit them...
当我去拜访他们的时候
My little girl...
我的小女儿
She's got big black cherry eyes.
她有双樱桃般的大眼睛
The big boss is coming!
他来了
Take it into the bar.
把它拿到吧台去
Come on, lend a hand.
过来帮个忙
Let me do it.
让我来吧
We're out of soda, but there's still some in the kitchen. Shall I get it?
苏打水喝完了 但厨房♥里还有一点 要我去拿吗
Who did that?
谁喝的这酒
Yesterday I gave you and those two... I want to know who drank it.
昨天我给你和那两个 我想知道是谁喝的
I... I never drink whiskey.
我... 我从不喝威士忌
It wasn't me, I swear!
不是我 我发誓
Who?
是谁
I want to know the fucker who did it.
我想知道是哪个混♥蛋♥喝的酒
Maybe Susi.
我猜是Susi
She always had an itch for booze.
她老想着喝酒
But... we would have seen it.
纸包不住火的
You cunts try to fuck up my business, huh?
你们这些混♥蛋♥想搞砸我的生意是吧
Just you wait.
都给我等着
Every last penny I put in this business
我在这个生意上投入的每一分钱
I'll get out of you.
都会从你们身上找回来
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
I'm not done.
这事还没完呢
Get over here.
过来
Over here!
到这来
Did you do it?
是你喝的吗
No... I swear.
不是 我发誓
It was you, cunt! You did it!
那就是你 臭婊♥子♥ 就是你干的
You, you fucked up bag! Did you drink it?
你个该死的母猪 你喝了没
Of course not!
看样子没有
But you'll sing out who it was.
那你就大声说出喝酒人的名字
No! No!
别 别
No! Swallow!
别 给我喝
I said swallow!
喝完它
Tell me.
现在告诉我
Let me hear it! Who did it?
大声点让我听到 谁喝的
Now you can party. Drink up the rest of it.
你们现在可以嗨了啊 把剩下的酒喝光
Puke outside!
到外面吐去
If you mess up the carpet,
如果你把地毯弄脏了
I'll make you lick it clean.
你就要把它舔干净
You still got the 20 Marks from yesterday?
昨天的20马克你还在吗
What 20 Marks?
什么20马克
What's that?
这是什么
Making money behind my back.
背着我赚钱
I just wanted...
我只是想
My mothers...
给我妈
...birthday.
买♥♥点生日礼物
If you stash away one more time,
如果你再偷偷藏钱
you had a pretty face.
你就等着被我揍吧
And so you won't forget: You work one month without pay.
这样你才会长点记性 你这一个月都白干了
Just wait... wait.
等着瞧吧 等着
Here... it's for you.
这有封给你的信
From your boy, I think.
我想是你儿子写的
The sender is the shelter.
是托儿所那边寄来的
Don't you wanna read it?
你不想看看吗
Come, open it up. Leave me.
打开看看啊 我不看
Hi! I'm back!
嗨 我回来了
Hello!
嘿
I'm early.
是不是太早了
Doesn't matter.
没关系吧
Where is he? In his room, where else?
他在哪儿 在他的房♥间里 还能在哪
What is it?
电影精选列表