其他人梳妆完了吗
Oh, there you are.
你终于来了啊
I said 6 o'clock, dressed and all set.
我规定6点 你就要穿搭完毕 到岗上班
Jesus, chill out. I'll be dressed in a jiffy.
天啊 你也太急了 我马上换衣服行吧
You get on my nerves. I'm not your wife!
你这人怎么这么烦 我又不是你老婆
Shut your fucking face! I'm in charge!
闭上你的臭嘴 这里我说了算
Fuck off!
滚 搞快点
What a jerk!
真是个混♥蛋♥
Gets all pissy.
每天这么急躁
What's his problem?
他是不是脑子有问题啊
Do you save electricity for him as well?
你给他省电费干吗
It's freezing today. Especially at my place.
今天天气太冷了 我家特别冷
The heating doesn't work.
暖气还坏了
The super is a jerk as well but I set him straight.
那个公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥也是个混♥蛋♥ 但在我的教训下 他终于改邪归正
Did you read that?
你看了报纸了吗
Some guy stabs a woman
一个男的捅了个女的
and only gets sentenced to 3 years.
而且只判了三年
There!
就这则新闻
"Desperate worker stabs girlfriend out of jealousy"
穷途末路的工人出于嫉妒 刺伤了女友
"3 years in jail."
被判处三年监禁
Take a look around!
看看这社会
Everyone with a say has two balls dangling on him.
每个手握发言权的人都长着两个睾丸
It's a patriarchy!
这就是父权制
A man kills, a man finds him not guilty a man defends him in the paper.
一个人杀了人 另一个人判他无罪 还有一个人在报纸上为他辩护
Makes me wanna puke!
简直令人作呕
That's the way it is.
这就是现实啊
Jeez! Don't you get it?
老天 你还不明白吗
Imagine a woman stabbing a man.
你想一下 换成女的刺了男的
That would make her a monster. 10 years at least!
别人就会视她为洪水猛兽 至少判个十年吧
Everyone's babbling about emancipation. Hah!
人们还在那滔滔不绝地谈(女性)解放 呵呵
Who benefited from it?
父权制的受益者是谁
The cunts in power!
那些手握实权的混♥蛋♥啊
They get it shoved up their asses!
去他爹的
We, though...
我们
Eh, what do you know?
哦 算了不说了
You sit around in here while there's a war going on!
人们在为女性解放奋斗时 你们却坐在这里安逸
You've got a screw loose, huh?
你脑子搭错了是吧
Is this our problem?
这是我们的问题吗
You make big speeches...
你老是不切实际
How can you change it?
你怎么改变现状啊
No wonder he beats you silly and takes you to the cleaners.
难怪你没能逃过他的魔掌 赚的钱还被他压榨
She's totally submissive to him and talks just like him.
她对他百依百顺 说话的语气还跟他一模一样
She's on his side. No wonder, she's his lady.
她和他是一伙的 也难怪 她是他的女人
What's going on? Hen party?
怎么回事 八婆开会吗
Look! Some guy killed his girl and got away with 3 years.
看 有个家伙杀了他的女朋友 只判了3年
So what?
那又怎样
What are you waiting for? Get dressed!
你还愣着干啥 快换好衣服
Did someone stab you?
这里没人捅你吧
Go to work.
快去工作
'Go to work'
"快去工作"
Don't take that tone with me!
别用那种语气跟我说话
I work when it's convenient for me!
我想什么时候上班就什么时候上班
Go to work.
都去工作
Asshole! Piece of shit!
混♥蛋♥ 人♥渣♥
Give me my money or I call the cops, fucker!
把工资给我 不然我就报♥警♥了 草你爹的
You want your money? I see!
你要你的工资? 行啊
So, you wanna get out?
你是不想干了吗
Are you sure?
你确定了?
Fuck you!
去你爹的
I'll expose you!
我等下就去报♥警♥
But first...
但在报♥警♥之前
...I'll fuck up your business.
我要先把你的生意搅黄
I'm done. Give me my money. Right now!
我不干了 把工资给我 马上
How much is it?
多少钱啊
300?
Take it and fuck off!
把钱拿走 赶紧滚蛋
You want to call the cops? I'll fuck you up!
听说你要报♥警♥? 我让你吃不了兜着走
You work here! Yes and no! Understood?
你只能在这打工 没得选 懂吗
Get dressed right now!
赶紧换好衣服
Are we clear?
我说的够明白了吧
What are you waiting for?
你们还愣着干嘛呢
Go to work!
工作去啊
Come on. Clean up.
擦擦眼泪 坚强点吧
You'll survive it.
总会好起来的
We all have to go through a hassle like that.
我们都会遇到不顺心的事
He really battered her.
他下手可真狠啊
Could be worse.
这回还算轻的呢
Why won't she keep her mouth shut?
她闭嘴不就完事儿
Talk won't do anything.
说大话屁用也没有
My jacket...
我要我的夹克
My jacket...
我要我的夹克
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
If you walk away, he'll kill you.
要是你就这么走人 他会杀了你的
Cowards! You're nothing but cowards!
懦夫 你们都是群懦夫
Just look at yourselves.
看看你们自己的怂样
Just look at yourselves!
看看你们自己那副样子
You're nothing but meat stock!
一堆行尸走肉
You... you whores!
只配当婊♥子♥
What is it now?
什么情况
Who wants some more?
谁皮又痒了
Susi... she's gone!
Susi 她走了
So what?
那又怎样
What are you gaping at?
你这么惊讶干嘛
Back to work!
回去工作
Renate!
Make me something to eat.
给我煮点东西
Do you want fried eggs?
你要煎鸡蛋吗
Something to eat! Stop questioning!
能吃就行 别问东问西
What time is it?
现在几点了
Way too early. It's barely 7.
还早呢 才7点
The way he messed her up...
他打她时候下手可真重啊
He's got to be insane...
他一定是疯了
You think she's gonna call the cops?
你觉得她会报♥警♥吗
What'd happen then?
会发生什么事啊
Calling the cops? No way.
报♥警♥? 不可能
If she did, she could pack and leave.
要是她这么做了 她就可以收拾收拾走人啊
She would be marked. They would even piss on her grave.
她会成为众矢之的 她的坟墓会被人唾弃
Still... you've got to hand it to her.
不过 你还是得佩服她
She has guts.
她很有胆量
Guts, hah! If your keen on a beating...
胆量 呵呵 要是你也喜欢被揍一顿...
She couldn't even walk upright.
她被打得走路背都直不起来
It's a disgrace.
真是耻辱
We have to be careful.
我们要小心点
Renate is on his side. She's his snitch!
Renate和他是一伙的 她是他的线人
She'll tell him everything.
她会把所有东西都跟他讲
Put it over here.
放这里
I thought, maybe you'd like a beer.. It's OK.
我猜 你想来杯啤酒 是的
What are you waiting for?
你还愣着干什么
Now, who do you want?
你选一个人吧
Her.
就她了
Yep. You.
是的 就是你
Intercourse? French, with or without?
单纯啪啪 还是来个戴套/不戴套口♥交♥
I'll arrange it with her. Or are you the boss?
我会和她讲的 你是老板吗
There's no boss... So, how do you want it?
这里没有老板 你想怎么来
I want it my way. Special wishes are an extra cost.
我要按我自己的癖好来 定制可是要另外收费的
Is she deaf and mute? We'll manage.
她是聋子哑巴吗 让我们来商量吧
So you know, I don't want to bang you. No touching either.
我跟你说 我不想和你上♥床♥ 也不想碰你
Catch my drift? How much?
懂我的意思吗 多少钱
Depends... if you...
这得看情况 如果你...
150, OK? Alright.
就要150 你看行吗 行
Where? Right here? In the next room.
房♥间在哪儿 就在这儿吗 在隔壁
The money...
电影精选列表