钱会在一个特别的周二晚上运来。
Shipment of money is coming in on a special, Tuesday night.
工资,是吗?是的。我宁愿它不要到。
Payroll, huh? Yes. I prefer that it should not arrive.
多少钱?
How much?
200000美元。我的钱。我想要回大部分。
$200,000. My money. I want most of it back.
我们会得到它。
We'll get it.
谢谢你给我光,陌生人。
Thank you for the light, stranger.
钱是巴罗斯的。
The money belongs to Barrows.
所以这不是真正的抢劫。
So it ain't a real holdup.
杰夫·巴特勒知道吗?
Does Jeff Butler know that?
如果他没有呢?
What if he don't?
你有什么理由不去塞那个卑鄙的家伙吗?
Is there any reason why you wouldn't plug that yellow-livered skunk?
杰夫和我在这个游戏里不是搭档。
Jeff and I aren't partners in this game.
我就会像他干掉我一样干掉他。
I'd plug him as quick as he'd plug me.
但别去骂他。
But don't go calling him names.
你应该给他打个电♥话♥。
You ought to call him a couple.
他肯定让全镇的人都嘲笑你了。
He's certainly got the whole town giving you the horselaugh.
是啊,他现在比我强两倍。
Yeah, he's two up on me right now.
莫丽似乎是这么认为的。
Mollie seems to think so.
你是在找两眼之间的东西吗?
Are you looking for something between the eyes?
等我把工资涨了没人会笑的。
After I lift that payroll nobody's gonna laugh.
没有人除了我。
Nobody but me.
这么久,艺术。你好,杰夫。你来自哪里?
So long, Art. Hello, Jeff. Where are you from?
拉勒米。那里是什么?
Laramie. What's there?
什么都没有。明天它将是一座城市。
Nothing. Tomorrow it'll be a city.
他们正在把夏安镇的东西装上车。
They're packing up Cheyenne now and loading it on the cars.
我给莫纳汉补裤子的时候你能喝杯茶吗?
Will you have a cup of tea while I'm patching Monahan's pants?
不,谢谢。但我会坐在你的前廊直到特♥价♥菜进来。
No, thanks. But I'll sit on your front porch till the special gets in.
特别的东西吗?它是谁?
Special? Who's on it?
老约翰面团。杰夫,从来都不是工资的问题?
Old John Dough. Jeff, it's never the payroll?
我高兴得可以跳吉格舞。
I could do a jig for joy.
我坐在比较安静的前廊。
I've sat on quieter front porches.
毫无疑问,你已经有了更好的伙伴。
And you've spooned on them with better company, no doubt.
没有更好的公♥司♥。
Not better company.
我会把你的花言巧语抹去,心存感激。
I'll dust the blarney off that and be thankful.
你和我之间没有恭维话,莫丽。
There's no blarney between you and me, Mollie.
我经常想,除了这里,我还会有其他的前廊吗?
I often wonder if I'll ever have any other front porch than this.
总有一天,你的房♥子会在你脚下抛锚。
Someday you'll have your house anchored under you.
我不知道。
I don't know.
当我躺下睡觉时,头下从来没有轮子。
I've never lived without wheels under me head when I lay me down to sleep.
你不久就会为某个快乐的人补袜子了。
You'll be darning socks for some happy man before long.
我希望他的心不会远离铁轨。
I hope his heart won't be far from the rails.
你觉得你会在哪里度过你的晚年?
And where do you think you'll spend your declining years?
我可能不会有任何衰老的年龄。
I probably won't have any declining years.
别说这种话。
Don't say such a thing.
你让夜晚变得恐惧,让风从温暖变成寒冷。
You change the night to fear and the wind from warm to cold.
摸摸我的手,这是冰。
Feel my hand, 'tis ice.
在我的工作中,莫丽,一个男人是不能向前看的。
In my job, Mollie,a man can't look very far ahead.
也许等路修好了,我…
Maybe when the road's done, I...
你说风冷是什么意思?
What do you mean, the wind's cold?
没有风。
There isn't any wind.
这可不是一般的风。那是巫师们骑的车。
'Tis no ordinary wind. 'Tis the kind that witches ride on.
风吹得麻烦。
It blows trouble.
如果你要对未来做出任何承诺,你会认为很多都是理所当然的。
If you'll are making any promises dealing with the future you're taking a lot for granted.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
长官,可能是一只缝纫蜂,也可能是一辆干草车但希德·坎皮的八名顶尖枪手在大帐篷里失踪了。
Well, sir, it might be a sewing bee, and it might be a hayride but there's eight of Sid Campeau's top gunfighters missing from the Big Tent.
迪克和他们在一起吗?我想是的。他不是那里。
Is Dick with them? I reckon he is. He ain't there.
嗨,杰夫!是的。
Hey, Jeff! Yeah.
八匹马,从坎波的畜栏里消失了。
Eight horses, they're gone from Campeau's corral.
你能找到他们的踪迹吗?墨西哥男孩说他们往东骑。
Could you pick up their trail? The Mexican boy said they ride east.
也许印第安人在进行冰淇淋社交活动。
Maybe the Injuns is giving an ice-cream social.
支付火车。我也是这么想的。
Pay train. That's what I figured.
莫丽,去电报局。
Mollie, run for the telegraph office.
让卡尔文在松崖停车。
Tell Calvin to stop the pay train at Pine Bluff.
利亚,弄个引擎和一辆平板车来。我一定会的。
Leach, get an engine and a flatcar. I sure will.
让我们的马上平板车,集♥合♥几个人。
Put our horses on the flatcar and round up a few men.
你自己选择。今晚我们玩得很开心。
You bet yourself. We have good time tonight.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
十分钟前,收费列车通过松崖加速驶往波尔溪分水岭。
Pay train went through Pine Bluff 10 minutes ago gathering speed for the Pole Creek Divide.
卡尔文,叫总调度员过来。拿着钥匙,莫丽。
Calvin, get that chief dispatcher over here. Take the key, Mollie.
尝试埃格伯特站。哦,不。六点以后就关门了。
Try Egbert Siding. Oh, no. It is closed after 6:00.
也许乔在玩单人纸牌。无论如何,尝试并继续尝试。
Maybe Joe's playing solitaire. Try anyway and keep trying.
待会儿见。
I'll see you later.
圣徒与你同行,杰夫。
The saints ride with you, Jeff.
放开她,克兰西!
Let her go, Clancey!
把银器放下。它太重了。对我来说不是。
Let the silver lay. It's too heavy. Not for me, it ain't.
头灯。
There's the headlights.
让她平静下来。
Slow her down.
火车从西边来了!
Train coming from the West!
好吧,男孩。我们走吧。
All right, boys. Let's get out of here.
哇。
Whoa.
分手了!人各自为战。
Split up! Every man for himself.
你们每个人选一个人。
Each of you, pick a man.
我们玩得很开心,是吧?
We got good fun, eh?
这要看情况而定。是的。
That all depends. Yeah.
以……的名义……
What in the name of...
让坎皮派几个人过来。快跑!
Tell Campeau to send a couple of men over to this car. Run!
啊,当然。
Gee, sure.
你为什么把邮件从窗户扔出去?
Why do you throw mail through the window?
把它藏起来,不然你的前廊就会发生命案。
Hide that or you'll have a killing on your front porch.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
快。嗯…
Quick. Well...
你好,杰夫。火在哪里?
Hiya, Jeff. Where's the fire?
刚才有人从这儿经过吗?是的。
Man ride by here just now? Yeah.
你还能看到他的尘土。
You can still see his dust.
你用点猛骑就能抓到他。
You can get him with a little hard riding.
谢谢。
Thanks.
你来这儿很久了吗?
You been here long?
就等着莫莉给我一杯茶和一个吻。
Just waiting for a cup of tea and a kiss from Mollie.
我会加入你。
I'll join you.
的茶。
For the tea.
进来。进来。
Come in. Come in.
你好,莫莉。
Hello, Mollie.
所以是你们俩。
So it's the pair of you.
能给这小子喝点茶吗?当然,当然。但是…
Can we give this bucko some tea? Sure, sure. But...
你及时到达付费列车了吗?不。
Did you get to the pay train in time? No.
嗯,发生什么事了?
Well, what happened?
谁打破了你的窗户?哦,我……
Who broke your window? Oh, I...
莫纳汉一定回来了。
Monahan must be back.
不,某个甘迪舞者感觉自己喝醉了就往月亮上扔瓶子。
No, some gandy dancer feeling his liquor was throwing a bottle at the moon.
你把它怎么了?
What'd you do with it?
做的什么?瓶子。
Do with what? The bottle.
当然,我觉得你们俩都有点疯了。
Sure, now, I think you're both a bit cracked.
今晚帐篷里有很多人吗,迪克?
Much of a crowd at the Big Tent tonight, Dick?
我不知道。我在跑道的尽头。
I don't know. I was out at the End of Track.
铁轨尽头的泥土是白色石膏。
The dirt at the End of Track is white gypsum.
你靴子上的灰尘和我的一样。
You've got the same dust on your boots I have.
它是红色的。像朵玫瑰,对吧?
It's red. Like a rose, huh?
更像是收费列车被拦截的地方。
More like the ground where the pay train was held up.
别告诉我他们拿了工资单就跑了。
Now, don't tell me they got away with the payroll.
你应该问问那个骑马过来的家伙。
You should have asked that fellow that rode by here.
嗯,对铁路公♥司♥来说,这可是件大事。
Well, say, that's mighty serious for the railroad.
你去哪儿了,杰夫?
Where were you, Jeff?
现在喝点茶,你们俩都会感觉轻松些。
Now drink your tea, and you'll both be feeling easier.
他们赚了多少钱?满满一个邮袋。
How much did they get? A mail sack full.
一个邮件袋吗?
A mail sack?
你能不能把茶喝了别盯着看,好像里面有子弹。
Will you drink your tea and stop staring like there was bullets in it.
在这里,莫莉,你永远不知道在哪能找到子弹。
Well, out here, Mollie, you never can tell where you're gonna find a bullet.
这是正确的。一个人连朋友都不能信任。
That's right. A man can't even trust a friend.
你好。
Hello.
没有给你的信,我也不给家里煮茶我们也不想组建一个男声四重唱。
There's no letters for you, I'm not boiling tea for the house and we don't want to make up a male quartet.
电影精选列表