一个死去的印第安人算得了什么?
What's a dead Indian, more or less?
军队已经杀了他们很多年了。
The Army's been killing them for years.
军队杀印第安人不是为了好玩,Campeau。
The Army doesn't kill Indians for fun, Campeau.
我觉得你也不知道。
And I don't think you do, either.
他肯定不受欢迎。
He's sure gonna be unpopular.
不是和我。
Not with me.
相处。
Get along.
谢谢你亲切的。祝你好运,夏姆斯。
Thank you kindly. Good day to you, Shamus.
美好的一天,帕迪。
Good day, Paddy.
我是来找我妻子莫丽·莫纳汉的。
'Tis news of me wife I've come for, Mollie Monahan.
我没有你的信,帕迪。
I've no letter for you, Paddy.
你为什么不叫她来?
Why don't you send for her?
旅费我只剩下20美元了。
I've all but $20 of the passage money.
我正在去大帐篷的路上。
I'm on me way to the Big Tent to win that.
当然,帕迪,你这个傻瓜。你在Campeau赢不了的。
Sure, Paddy, you fool. You can't win at Campeau's.
我不能输。
I can't lose.
就在今天早上,我在她寄给我的祈祷书里发现了这棵三叶草。
Only this morning I found this shamrock in a prayer book she sent me.
现在,三叶草不适合这种运气。
Now, the shamrock's not for that kind of luck.
等着瞧吧。
Wait till you see.
在大帐篷里,一个人的钱和另一个人的钱一样值钱。
One man's money is as good as another's in the Big Tent.
请进,我的朋友们。
Step right in, my friends.
如果你不想冒险,那里有很多跳舞的地方,每人一美元。
If you don't feel like taking a chance there's plenty of dancing, at $1 a couple.
两个人一块钱,还有免费的音乐。
$1 a couple and there's sweet music on the house.
来吧,朋友们,祝你们好运。
Step right up, my friends, and enjoy your luck.
别靠在我的椅子上。这是坏运气。离开。
Don't lean on my chair. It's bad luck. Get away.
这不是你应得的名片。你从底部拿下来的。
It's not your rightful card. You took it off the bottom.
再说一次。
Say that again.
我就打爆你那偷东西的脑袋。
I'll clout it into your thieving head.
呆在原地别动。我亲眼看到你把它摘下来了
Stay where you are. With me own two eyes I saw you slip it off
你肮脏的恶棍。
You dirty blackguard.
音乐。就这样结束了。
The music. It stopped right with it.
杰夫。
Jeff.
我无能为力。
Nothing I can do for him.
他的枪在哪里?他没有……
Where's his gun? He had none...
就算有,他也不会开枪。
and he couldn't shoot one if he had.
谁得到插?
Who got plugged?
只是个爱尔兰人。
Just some Irish tracklayer.
他死了吗?
Is he dead yet?
我不知道。
I don't know.
是谁?噢,真可惜。
Who was it? Oh, the pity of it all.
是帕迪·奥洛克。
It was Paddy O'Rourke.
请站一边,先生们。简单的存在。
One side, gentlemen, please. Easy there.
帕迪。
Paddy.
帕迪欧罗克。
Paddy O'Rourke.
信,莫莉。它是吗?
The letter, Mollie. It came?
这封信吗?
The letter?
从诺拉。
From Nora.
是的,帕迪。
Yes, Paddy.
帕迪的信。
Paddy's letter.
你能读给我听吗?
Could you be reading it to me?
当然,帕迪。
Sure, Paddy.
稻田,亲爱的……
Paddy, my darling...
我的…
my...
我的心里充满了对你的爱,肯定是从我的眼睛里溢出来的。
my heart's so full of love for you, sure 'tis spilling out of me eyes.
你真是个没耐心的丈夫,帕迪,但在所有的工作和烦恼都结束之后我们会再次在一起的。
'Tis such an impatient husband you are, Paddy, but after all the work and worry is done we'll be together again.
我们之间将没有黑夜也没有白昼。
And there will be no night nor day between us at all.
我们之间没有黑夜也没有白昼。
No night nor day between us.
诺拉。
Nora.
一个孩子被人谋杀了,我们也无能为力。
A lad lies murdered, and nothing will be done about it.
他从一个遥远的国家来到这里,为修建铁路尽一份微薄之力。
From a far country he came to do his little part building the railway.
这对我们所有人来说都是件好事。
A great and good thing for us all.
你们会怎么跟他的遗孀说,你们这些经营这事的人…
And what will you tell his widow, you men that run this...
这个地狱之轮?
this hell on wheels?
就是这样。
That's what it is.
地狱之轮夺走了一个人一年中的每一天的生命。
A hell on wheels that claims a man's life for every day in the year.
这是给寡妇的一点钱。下一个是谁?
Here's a mite for the widow. Who's next?
来吧,伙计们,放进帽子里。
Come on you Paddies, put it in the hat.
十二,红色和偶数。
Twelve, red and even.
别碰那笔钱。为什么不呢?
Don't touch that money. Why not?
我赢了那个壶。也许吧。
I had that pot won. Maybe.
这手还没打完,对吧?
The hand wasn't played out, was it?
不。不。
No. No.
哪个是帕迪的手?这一个。
Which was Paddy's hand? This one.
三特雷。
Three treys.
现在给自己发一份。
Now deal yourself one.
从顶部。
Off the top.
拿出一副被追爆了的同花顺。水稻获胜。
A busted flush. Paddy wins.
莫莉说。把手放在桌子上面,科德雷。
Mollie Monahan. Keep your hand above the table, Cordray.
我有礼貌。我来帮你拿。
I got manners. I'll pick them up for you.
那是帕迪遗孀的。
That belongs to Paddy's widow.
浸出!带莫莉回家。
Leach! Take Mollie home.
就像你说的,杰夫,但这些家伙…去做吧。
Just as you say, Jeff, but these fellas... Go ahead.
你做了件好事,巴特勒先生。我为帕迪感谢你。
It is a fine thing you've done, Mr. Butler. I'm thanking you for Paddy.
来吧,莫莉。
Come on, Mollie.
离开夏安镇,科德雷,别在路上走。
Clear out of Cheyenne, Cordray, and keep off the UP right-of-way.
你真是个大嘴巴,小子。
You got a big mouth, bucko.
最好闭上嘴。
Better keep it shut.
如果你在一小时内不离开这里我们中的一个就会守口如瓶很久。
If you're not out of this town in an hour one of us will keep his mouth shut for a long time.
来吧,杰夫。
Come on, Jeff.
我们去喝一杯吧。
Let's go get a drink.
好吧。
All right.
二号♥人物。黑色,甚至。
Number two. Black, even.
你脑袋后面长了眼睛吗?
Say, you got eyes in the back of your head?
我很高兴你把镜子保持干净。
I'm glad you keep that mirror clean.
他在镜子里看见了他。
He seen him in the looking glass.
医生!谁去把医生叫来!
Doctor! Somebody get that doctor!
杰夫开枪的时候,他们不需要医生他们需要的是殡仪员。
When Jeff shoots, they don't need a doctor they need an undertaker.
来吧,孩子们!喝起来!
Come on, boys! Drink up!
继续玩你们的游戏,孩子们。打她,乔。
Keep your games going, boys. Hit her up, Joe.
转一下,汤姆。
Spin that thing, Tom.
开往轨道尽头的列车五分钟后启动。
Train for End of Track pulling out in five minutes.
来吧,特里。不是我。我住。
Come on, Terry. Not me. I'm staying.
我也是。
Me, too.
火车驶向轨道的尽头!
Train for End of Track!
我们走吧。我要走了。
Let's go. I gotta go.
回来一会儿吧。来吧。
Come on back for a while. Come on.
来吧,你们这些甘迪舞者。走出去,去工作。
Come on, you gandy dancers. Get out there and go to work.
板!
Board!
免费的饮料,小朋友们。请大家喝一杯。
Free drinks, boys and girls. Everybody have a drink on the house.
免费饮料!
Free drinks!
登上轨道的尽头。
Board for End of Track.
没有多少人登上你的工作列车,杰夫。
There's not many men boarding your work train, Jeff.
他们会在上面的。
They'll be on it.
你打算自己把帐篷打扫干净吗?
Are you going to clean out the tent all by yourself?
也许吧。
Maybe.
我从没想过一杯酒就能让你变成这样,杰夫。
I never thought one glass of liquor would do that to you, Jeff.
但枪击开始时,告诉我一声。
But when the shooting starts, let me know.
我就在那边发21点。
I'll be right over there, dealing blackjack.
说到狗,我知道我会错过所有的乐趣。
By doggies, I knowed I'd miss all the fun.
你的"好运"哪去了?
Where's that good luck piece of yours?
你是说我在加州捡到的那个金块吗?
Oh, you mean that gold nugget I picked up out in California?
我把它放在这儿了。
I got it here somewhere.
我总是把它和小摆设放在一起。
I always keep it with my knickknacks.
就在那儿,就在五号♥,杰夫。
There it is, right there in number five, Jeff.
我来告诉你我是怎么发现的。
Say, let me tell you how I happened to pick that up.
你怎么知道那是真金的?
How do you know that's real gold?
你对金块了解多少?
What do you know about gold nuggets?
你怀疑那是金子吗?
Are you doubting that that's gold?
我想知道这里有没有老前辈知道什么是真金。
I wonder if there's any old-timer here that knows real gold when he sees it.
我做的事。
I do.
电影精选列表