我们……怎么样?
What do you say we...
它。
That does it.
拿着这把枪,莫丽。
Take this gun, Mollie.
让他们去吧,迪克。
Let them have it, Dick.
就像过去一样,对吧?
Something like old times, huh?
是啊,只是你当时没有妻子。做一个路障。
Yeah, only you didn't have a wife with you then. Make a barricade.
快,快!
Faster, faster!
喂他更多的木柴。你是饥饿的他。
Feed him more wood. You're starving him.
希望你的旧水壶不会爆♥炸♥。
Hope your old kettle don't blow up.
你为什么不出去推一把呢?
Why don't you get out and push?
莫丽没事,莫纳汉。杰夫在那列火车上。
Mollie's all right, Monahan. Jeff's on that train.
这台发动机她…
This engine she...
她从不吃饱。
she never gets full.
都要拍完了你为什么还让我装子弹?
Why do you keep me loading when there's shooting to be done?
因为你在那个雪茄店的印第安人身上浪费了一枪。
Because you wasted a shot on that cigar store Indian out there.
是啊,你对他有什么不满?
Yeah, what did you have against him?
你开玩笑只是为了让我振作起来因为你知道夏安根本没收到我们的信息。
You're just joking to keep me spirits up because you know Cheyenne never got our message.
他们当然明白了。
Sure they got it.
我不比你更有把握。
I'm no surer than you are.
杰夫,你后面!
Jeff, behind you!
嘿,看上面。
Hey, look up there.
从戴尔溪的火焰上爬过去,Leach!
Trestle over Dale Creek's afire, Leach!
继续,莫纳汉,我们没事的!
Keep going, Monahan, we're all right!
如果我们死后要被烧死,那就先练练吧。
If we're gonna burn after we're dead, let's get some practice.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
戴尔溪桥着火了,少校!
Dale Creek Bridge afire, Major!
穿上石棉裤了吗?
Got your asbestos pants on?
让她走吧!
Let her go!
趴下,伙计们,蒙上你们的头!
Lie down men, and cover your heads!
趴在地上,不然你老婆就认不出你了。
Flat on your face or your wives won't know you.
烟熏鲱鱼!
Smoked herring!
嘿,我的外套着火了!
Hey, my coat's on fire!
好吧,脱下来!拿下来!
Well, take it off! Take it off!
得到它了!
Get it off!
这是什么。
This is nothing.
我在尤马有个老婆。
You know, I got a wife in Yuma.
她……
She...
我的胡子。
My mustache.
我的胡子,她不见了。我的胡子!
My mustache, she is gone. My mustache!
我敢说我从来都不喜欢它。
I declare I never liked it no way.
里面有一个,但没有。
There's one in there and none for that.
你有多少?
How many have you got?
三。
Three.
刚好够绕一圈。
Just enough to go around.
你不会让他们活捉我的,对吧,杰夫?
You won't let them take me alive, will you, Jeff?
不。
No.
也许你最好在他们发现我们弹尽粮尽之前把荣耀尽收眼底。
Maybe you'd better do the honors all around before they find we're out of ammunition.
趁我不注意,把我的给我。
Give me mine while I'm not looking.
这是我最后的东西了。
That's the last of mine.
我会为我们三个祈祷的。
I'll say a bit of a prayer for the three of us.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear it?
什么?吹口哨。
What? The whistle.
杰夫!迪克!
Jeff! Dick!
你没听见吗?
Didn't you hear it?
还是我离彼岸太近了,听到了什么?
Or am I so close to the other shore I'm hearing things?
继续祈祷吧,莫丽。
Go on with your prayer, Mollie.
莫莉,亲爱的。
Mollie, darling.
在那里!你没听见吗?
There! Can't you hear it?
这是莫纳汉的旧引擎。麦克弗森。
It's Monahan's old engine. It's McPherson.
我知道他的尖厉的声音。
I know the shrill voice of him.
你听到了吗,杰夫?是的。
You hear it, Jeff? Yeah.
来吧,说。好老莫纳罕。
Come on, Monahan. Good old Monahan.
这是他的旧铁马。从这里到奥马哈我都知道他的叫声。
It's his old iron horse. I know his bray from here to Omaha.
哦,杰夫!
Oh, Jeff!
前进!
Forward!
负责!
Charge!
他们让他们跑了。
They got them on the run.
迪克!不是所有的!
Dick! Not all of them!
天哪,他们在开车。
By gorry, they're rushing the car.
嘘!
Scat!
滚出去!
Clear out of here!
嘘!
Scat!
莫莉。
Mollie.
莫莉,亲爱的。
Mollie, darling.
她伤得很重,杰夫。
She's badly hurt, Jeff.
我带她去看军医。
I'll get her to the army doctor.
不,你不能,有那只胳膊。
No, you can't, with that arm.
我会带着她。不,你不会的。
I'll carry her. No, you won't.
爬到骷髅岩上去。我今晚会把消息带给你。
Get up to Skull Rocks. I'll bring you word there tonight.
不,我不会离开她的。
No, I'm not going to leave her.
她是我的。她是我的妻子。
She's mine. She's my wife.
当利奇和士兵们回来时,你就死定了。
When Leach and the soldiers come back here, you'll be a dead man.
你还是被通缉的,迪克。
You're still wanted, Dick.
莫莉,我亲爱的。
Mollie, my darling.
你好,欺凌弱小者。你好,迪克。
Hello, bucko. Hello, Dick.
她是如何?
How is she?
医生说她会好起来的。
Doctor says she'll come through all right.
我要感谢那个大商人。
My thanks to the Big Dealer.
但我担心这对她会有很大的影响。
I'm afraid it's going to be a long pull for her, though.
你不让我见她吗?
And you won't let me see her?
迪克…
Dick...
你和我并肩作战过很多次。
you and I have fought side by side many times.
我们经历了各种艰难险阻……
We've been through hell and high water...
抢过同一个鸡舍,啃过同一块骨头。
robbed the same chicken coop, chewed on the same bone.
但这次你是站在另一边的,下次我在联合太平洋地♥产♥见到你,我不得不…
But you're on the other side in this fight and the next time I see you on Union Pacific property, I'll have to...
你有火柴吗?
You got a match?
让我走,你的良心不会感到不安吗?
Won't your conscience bother you for letting me go?
那匹马的背包里有食物和毯子。
There's grub and blankets in the pack on that horse.
我不会因为偷马而被绞死吧?
I won't be hung for horse stealing, will I?
属于一个印第安人。他不再需要它了。
Belonged to an Indian. He won't need it anymore.
好吧。
All right.
好吧。我要走了。
All right. I'll get going.
去哪儿?
Where to?
太平洋中部。
Central Pacific.
你要去帮助那条试图打败我们的路吗?
You're going to help the road that's trying to beat us?
是的。
Yeah.
我要像帮助联合太平洋公♥司♥一样帮助他们。
I'm gonna help them the same way I helped the Union Pacific.
在这里。你可能需要这个。
Here. You might need that.
不要在底部用它发任何牌。谢谢。
Don't deal any cards off the bottom with it. Thanks.
包里有额外的子弹。谢谢。
Extra cartridges in the pack. Thanks.
你都是王牌,小子。
You're all aces, bucko.
但你爱上了莫丽,别忘了她是我妻子。
But you're in love with Mollie and don't you ever forget she's my wife.
我可能会。她不会。
I might. She wouldn't.
现在,当中♥央♥铁路和联合铁路会合的时候,我会在那里,杰夫,你,联合太平洋铁路魔鬼也不会阻止我和我妻子见面。
Now, when the Central meets the Union's tracks, I'll be there, Jeff and you and the Union Pacific and the devil himself won't keep me from my wife.
我可不想用你的枪杀了你。
I'd hate to kill you with your own gun.
我会去的,迪克。
I'll be there, Dick.
哦,杰夫…
Oh, Jeff...
你在Campeau浪费时间。
you're wasting your time on Campeau.
他后面的那个人是Barrows,银行家。
The man behind him is Barrows, the banker.
谢谢。
Thanks.
这么长时间,迪克。这么久,欺凌弱小者。
So long, Dick. So long, bucko.
三十天?异乎寻常的地狱!我们不能失去一天。
Thirty days? Thundering Hades! We can't lose one day.
隧♥道♥里的地面结的冰比岩石还硬。我们挖不过去!
The ground in that tunnel is frozen harder than rock. We can't dig through!
我们得把每一英寸都炸到900英尺。
We've got to blast every inch for 900 feet.
被困在这里30天?
Stuck here for 30 days?
而奥格登就在60英里外。
And Ogden only 60 miles away.
平原上的中部除了雏菊和毛茛没有任何东西可以阻止它们。
And the Central on the plains with nothing to stop them but daisies and buttercups.
在军队里,当我们不能突破敌人中心时,我们总是从侧翼迂回。
In the Army, when we can't smash through the enemy's center we always go around the flanks.
那是什么,管家?
What's that, Butler?
在雪地上铺上一条路。
Lay a track on the snow.
电影精选列表