我也是
Me, too.
你们在这儿
There you are. Whew!
我觉得我们甩掉了他们
I think we lost them.
-我们应该没事了 -谢谢你
- We should be all right. - Thank you.
我都不知道怎么报答你
I don't know how we can ever repay you.
等等 是的 我知道了
Oh, wait! Yes, I do.
橡皮糖
Gumdrops!
啥皮糖
Gum what?
好吧 谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
还挺有意思 不是吗
Whew. That's got a zing, don't it?
现在不是吃糖的时候
Uh... Whoa. It's not candy time.
是提问时间了
It's question time.
什么
Huh?
拥抱时间 到拥抱时间了
Hug time! Hug time!
这感觉真好
Ooh. Oh, that feels good. Wow.
你为什么要帮我们
Why are you helping us?
你能得到什么
What's in it for you?
打住 布兰奇
Hey! Branch.
我为我的同伴道歉
I'm sorry about my... associate.
我喜欢你说的
I loved your message about
音乐将精灵们团结在一起
music bringing Trolls together.
你可以是流行精灵 我可以是乡村精灵
You may be Pop, and I may be Country
但是精灵就是精灵
but Trolls is Trolls.
"精灵就是精灵"
"Trolls is Trolls."
好有深度
Wow. Deep.
这将是精灵之间合作的开始
This is the beginning of a partnership between Trolls
拯救所有精灵的合作
that's going to save all Trolls.
完全同意
You're darn skippy.
好的 我们要在芭布前找到放克精灵
Okay. We need to get to the Funk Trolls before Barb.
那么最快的路是顺着那条河往下走
Well, quickest way is down that river.
我来造个木筏
I'll build us a raft.
那敢情好
This ought to be good.
这家伙可能都不知道
Guy probably doesn't know
造木筏首先要干嘛
the first thing about building a ra...
有人想要卡布奇诺吗
Cappuccino, anyone?
卡布奇诺
Cappuccino?
当然要
Cappucci-yes.
你敢相信吗
Oh! Are you seeing this?
老天
Oh, wow.
我确实想要一杯
I do want one.
但是我还是觉得不爽
But I am not happy about it.
长得像我一样的精灵
Trolls that look like me!
是的
Yes!
你好啊
Hello there.
生日快乐
Happy birthday?
我会做可塔朵 玛奇朵 拿铁
I can make a cortado, a macchiato, latte.
我们也会做滴滤咖啡
We also do drip. Oh.
真是个美好的夜晚 不是吗
It is a nice night, isn't it?
小指头先生喜欢满月
Mr. Dinkles loves a full moon.
我们去吃点儿东西吧
Let's get our grub on.
食物准备好了
Food's ready.
那我再去拿点儿柴火
Well, I'll bring more kindlin'.
波比 也许只有我一个人这样觉得
Poppy, maybe it's just me,
但是你有没有觉得希科里有点儿奇怪
but are you getting a weird vibe from Hickory?
什么
What?
没有 怎么说 你这么想吗
No. Why? Are you?
我只是 我不知道
I just... I don't know.
-我不信任他 -这个很好吃
- I don't trust him. - Oh, that's good.
好吧 但是你
Well, yeah, but you don't
不信任任何人 布兰奇
trust anybody, Branch.
我只是希望保证安全
Hey, I just want us to be safe.
你知道什么不安全吗
And you know what's not safe?
太相信一个完全陌生的人
Putting too much trust into a complete stranger.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你不是不信任希科里 你是不相信我
It's not Hickory you don't trust. It's me.
你觉得我不是个好女王吗
Do you not think I'm a good queen?
等等 什么 我没有这么说
Wait, what? I didn't say that.
我本以为我们是朋友 布兰奇
I thought we were friends, Branch.
我开始觉得你甚至不知道那意味着什么
I'm starting to think you don't even know what that means.
我们是朋友
We are friends.
有时这意味着如果我觉得你错了
And sometimes that means speaking up
就需要对你坦诚相告
if I think you're making a mistake.
你有听到什么吗
Do you hear something?
看那家伙的胸毛
Look at that guy's chest hair.
波比
Poppy,
我感觉不到我的脸了
I can't feel my face.
就像 我被这抒情
It's... it's like I'm being paralyzed by its
麻痹了
smoothness.
你好
Hello?
你好 是我
Hello. It's me.
看 独角鲸
Look! Narwhals.
真的是诶
Totally gnar-gnar.
波比
Poppy!
波比
Poppy,
你觉得这个寿司怎么样
how'd you like the sushi?
找到你们了 流行宝贝们
Got you, Pop babies.
很快 芭布将拿到你们的弦
Soon, Barb is gonna have your string,
这个世界将摆脱俗气 毫无意义的流行乐
and the world will be rid of cheesy, pointless pop music,
永永远远
once and for all.
待在那儿别动 查斯
Hold it right there, Chaz.
你是谁 牛仔裤
And who are you supposed to be, cowboy pants?
我是希科里
My name's Hickory,
我不太喜欢抒情爵士
and I don't much care for smooth jazz.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你只是还没有听过查斯的表演
Well, you've just never had the Chaz experience.
橡皮糖
Gumdrops.
隔音又美味
Soundproof and delicious.
抒情爵士将再次响起
Smooth jazz will be heard again!
抒情爵士永不消亡
Smooth jazz will never die!
那家伙是谁
Who was that guy?
众多在找你的赏金猎人其中之一
One of the many bounty hunters out there looking for you.
好可怕
That was awful.
这么抒情 简单又可怕
So smooth and easy and awful.
我知道 大家伙
I know, big buddy.
这足以让你不喜欢爵士了
It's enough to put you off jazz altogether.
好吧 就这样 我们要回家了
All right, that's it! We need to go home.
大个子 不会有事的
Biggie, it'll be okay.
别再说了 听我说
Stop saying that, and listen to me.
你只听你想听到的
You only hear what you want to hear,
而这把我们都置于危险之中
and it puts us all in danger.
如果都不能护我们周全
How are you supposed to save the world
那你还怎么拯救世界
if you can't even keep us safe?
你和我拉勾勾承诺了 波比女王
You made a pinky promise to me, Queen Poppy.
而你违背了承诺
And you broke it.
什么样的女王会违背拉勾勾承诺
What kind of queen breaks a pinky promise?!
大个子
Biggie.
不要
No.
我完全迷路了
I'm so lost.
太热了
So hot.
我有救了
I'm saved!
你确定
Are you, now?
据我所知 我只是海市蜃楼
'Cause last I checked, I was a mirage.
海市蜃楼 海市蜃楼
...a mirage, a mirage.
我完蛋了
I'm done for.
除此之外 我从未找到像我一样的精灵
And on top of that, I never found any Trolls like me.
什么
What?!
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
♪ 我摔得粉碎 ♪
♪ I fall to pieces ♪
♪ 粉碎 ♪
♪ Pieces ♪
♪ 我怎么能够 ♪
♪ How can I be ♪
电影精选列表