♪ Smile like the sun ♪
♪ 把亲吻送给每一个人 ♪
♪ Kisses for everyone ♪
♪ 童话故事永不落幕 ♪
♪ And tales, it never fails ♪
♪ 你深藏于草丛之中 ♪
♪ You're lying so low in the weeds ♪
♪ 相信你一定会伏击我 ♪
♪ I bet you gonna ambush me ♪
摇滚万岁
Rock you!
♪ 你会将我彻底击溃 臣服于你 ♪
♪ You'd have me down, down, down, down down on my knees ♪
♪ 难道不是吗 ♪
♪ Now, won't ya? ♪
♪ 我的梭子鱼 ♪
♪ Barracuda! ♪
看啊 爸爸
Hey! Look, Daddy!
我是摇滚明星了
I'm a rock star!
好像有点热
Uh, this is a little hot.
给你们之前的首领来点掌声
Give it up for your former leaders.
放克 乡村 电音 古典
Funk, Country, Techno, Classical...
还有最糟糕的 流行
...and worst of all, Pop.
谁想看看终极能量和♥弦♥能做些什么
Who wants to see what the ultimate power chord can do?
不 不要
No. No!
我想说巨型说明书
Ha! I guess a giant comprehensive manual
的确能派上用场
does come in handy.
时机刚好
Bla-dow! Just in time!
布兰奇
Branch!
真是恶心人
Well, isn't that puke.
波比的小男朋友来音乐会捣乱了
Poppy's little boyfriend came to crash the concert.
太晚了 布兰奇
Too late, Branch.
等等
Wait!
布兰奇
Branch!
不要
No.
布兰奇
Branch.
摇滚起来
Rock on!
棒呆了 的确有用
Oh, sick! Totally works.
有谁准备好在脸以外的地方
Who's ready to get rippin' tattoos
搞刺青了 以防还需要在办公室工作
everywhere but our faces in case we still need office jobs?
你要把每个人都变成摇滚僵尸吗
You're turning everyone into rock zombies?
是的 我迫不及待想跟你狂欢了 波比
Yep. I can't wait to party with you, Poppy.
摇滚万岁
Rock and roll!
老天
Dude.
别着急 波爆竹
Not so fast, Popsqueak.
嘿 小白脸 用用你的头发
Hey, boy toy, it's mullet time.
谁想要派对
Who wants to party?!
不带微笑
Without smiling.
把他们都搞定
Finish them off.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
你应该变成摇滚僵尸了
You're supposed to be a rock zombie!
橡皮糖
Gumdrops.
隔音又美味
Soundproof and delicious.
这是她跟我学的
She learned that from watching me.
还给我
Give me that!
我不会让你这样对待别人的
I'm not gonna let you do this to anyone else!
每个人长相和声音都一模一样的世界吗
A world where everyone looks the same and sounds the same?
那才不是和谐
That's not harmony.
嘿 芭布
Hey, Barb?
嗨
Hi.
也许波比女王说得有道理
Maybe Queen Poppy has a point.
若我们长相一样 行为一样 穿着一样
If we all look the same, act the same, dress the same,
其他人怎么能知道我们很酷之类的呢
how will anyone know we're cool or something?
是啊 他说得有道理
Yeah. He's got a point.
有道理
A good point.
好女王是擅于倾听的
A good queen listens.
真正的和谐包含了许多种声音
Real harmony takes lots of voices.
不同的声音
Different voices!
布兰奇
Branch!
不要
No.
我的琴弦
My strings.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你把音乐毁了
You've destroyed music!
大家热烈鼓掌吧
Give it up, everybody.
感谢流行女王让我们都失去了自己的音乐
Thanks to the Queen of Pop, we've all lost our music.
历史再次重演
History repeats itself.
流行精灵摧毁了一切
Pop has ruined everything.
那是我的儿子们
Those are my sons.
正在创造音乐
Making music.
芭布女王拿不走属于我们内心的东西
Queen Barb can't take away something that is inside us.
那才是音乐真正的来源
Because that's where music really comes from.
它曾经始于琴弦 但现在来自我们内心
It started with the strings, but now it comes from us.
是的 它来自我们过往的经历
Yeah, it comes from our experiences.
我们的生活
Our lives.
我们的文化
Our culture.
真美妙
Beautiful.
听听这声音
Listen to that.
芭布无法夺走
Barb can't take that away.
♪ 让我听到你们的歌♥声 ♪
♪ Let me hear you sing ♪
♪ 齐声合唱 ♪
♪ Sing it together ♪
♪ 放声歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Louder than ever ♪
♪ 忘记一切 ♪
♪ Forget everything ♪
♪ 尽情歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Just sing ♪
♪ 仿佛这是我们无法忘怀的 ♪
♪ Like it's what we've been missing ♪
♪ 他们会用心倾听 ♪
♪ And they're gonna listen, listen ♪
♪ 忘记一切 ♪
♪ Forget everything ♪
♪ 尽情歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Just sing ♪
老爸
Dad?
没事的 芭芭拉
It's all right, Barbara.
就让每个人变成他们想要样子
Just let everyone be what they want to be.
包括你自己
Including you.
♪ 你总是遮遮掩掩 ♪
♪ You think you've gotta hide it ♪
♪ 不要这样拘束 ♪
♪ Don't keep it on the shelf ♪
♪ 开始扭动你的腰肢 ♪
♪ Let your waist start moving ♪
♪ 看我是怎么做的 ♪
♪ Watch the way I do it, do it ♪
♪ 看我独一无二的姿态 ♪
♪ See me do it like nobody else ♪
♪ 如果我们大家一起唱 ♪
♪ If we sing it all together ♪
♪ 如果我们齐声合唱 ♪
♪ If we sing it all as one ♪
♪ 比你独唱嘹亮 ♪
♪ It's louder than yourself ♪
♪ 大家一起来 每一位 ♪
♪ All together, everyone ♪
♪大家都在看 大声唱出来 ♪
♪ Everybody's looking. Sing it loud now ♪
♪ 看我们是怎么做的 ♪
♪ Watch the way we do it ♪
♪ 停下来 看着我怎么做 ♪
♪ Hold up, watch out how I do it ♪
♪ 因为我们的歌♥声独一无二 ♪
♪ 'Cause we do it like nobody else ♪
♪ 让我听到你们的歌♥声 ♪
♪ Let me hear you sing ♪
♪ 不要停 不要反抗 ♪
♪ Don't you stop it, don't you fight it ♪
♪ 让我听到你们的歌♥声 ♪
♪ Let me hear you sing ♪
♪ 若你的歌♥声动听 你就不能藏着 ♪
♪ If you got it, can't deny it ♪
♪ 让我听到你的声音 ♪
♪ Let me hear you ♪
♪ 就等你来 ♪
♪ It's waiting for you ♪
♪ 你已知道 ♪
♪ Already you know ♪
♪ 你的歌♥声独一无二 ♪
♪ That you do it like nobody else ♪
♪ 尽情歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Just sing ♪
♪ 齐声合唱 ♪
♪ Sing it together ♪
♪ 放声歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Louder than ever, ever ♪
♪ 忘记一切 尽情歌♥唱 ♪
♪ Forget everything, just sing ♪
♪ 仿佛这是我们无法忘怀的事情 ♪
♪ Like it's what we've been missing ♪
♪ 他们会用心倾听 ♪
♪ And they're gonna listen, listen ♪
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Daddy!
♪ 忘记一切 ♪
♪ Forget everything ♪
♪ 让我听到你的声音♪
♪ Let me hear you ♪
♪ 嘿 我就在你的身边 ♪
♪ Hey, I've been right here where you're standing ♪
♪ 我就在你的面前 ♪
♪ I've been standing on the ground ♪
♪ 人们的心墙逐渐坍塌 ♪
♪ And the walls are caving in ♪
♪ 人们的心墙逐渐坍塌 ♪
♪ All the walls are fallen ♪
♪ 当我准备开口歌♥唱 ♪
♪ When my lips start moving ♪
♪ 投入我百分百的真心 ♪
♪ With the soul I put into it ♪
♪ 你从未听过这样动听的歌♥声 ♪
♪ And you never heard it done like this ♪
♪ 让我听见的的歌♥唱 ♪
电影精选列表