她被吓坏了 懂吗 我只是
She was in shock, see? And I just...
我就想既然她不记得了
I just figured since she didn't remember...
也许我该告诉所有人是我♥干♥的
That maybe I should tell everybody it was me.
为了保护她 我的意思是
For her sake, I mean.
谁不记得了
Who didn't remember?
是谢丽尔用火钳捅了特里克
Cheryl stabbed Trick with that poker.
他也看见了是她做的
He saw her do it, too.
去医院
The hospital.
你不觉得他会真的想伤害我 是吧
You don't think he really wants to hurt me, do you?
我怎么办
Hey, what about me?!
我会活着吗
Am I... am I gonna live?!
妮科尔·泰勒
Nicole Taylor?
我要去看看我爸
Hey, I'm gonna go check on my dad.
当然 我们一直在这里
Of course. We'll be here.
安保
好的
Okay.
我马上回来 小孩儿
I'll be back, kiddo.
妈妈和爸爸马上就到 好吗
Mom and dad will be here soon, okay?
我记得妈妈离开的那天
I remember the day mom left.
你问我 是不是觉得你是个好爸爸
You asked me... if I thought you were a good dad.
好吧 我希望我可以告诉你 但是
Well... l wish I could tell you that, but...
我知道在妈妈离开后事情都很糟糕
I know things were bad after mom left,
但是 她不止是离开了你
but... she didn't just leave you.
她也离开了我
She left me too.
你为什么要对我这样
Why are you doing this to me?
我需要你 爸爸
I need you, daddy.
我很孤单 我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I-I'm alone, and... I don't know what I would do without you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我希望
I wish...
我多希望我可以帮上忙
I wish there was something I can do.
但你要知道
But if... if you want to know...
你是最好的父亲
You've been the best dad I could ever ask for.
我爱你
I love you.
不 不
No. No. No.
不 不要
No. No.
不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Oh, daddy.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
请衣着得体
电路被切断了
The power's been cut!
-应急照明 -他们出来了
- Emergency lights? - They're out.
我的天啊 怎么搞的
What the hell? What happened?
我
I
-我要找到谢丽尔 -她在她爸爸那里
- I'll find Cheryl. - She'll be with her dad.
海伦
Helen!
救我
Help me.
封锁急诊室
Lock down the E.R.
-我跟你一起 -别动
- I'll come with you. - Wait here.
米奇 在急诊室四周拉起警戒线
Mitch, we need a perimeter around the E.R., now!
来 警长 我帮你缝合
All right, sheriff. Let's get you stitched...
警长
Sheriff?
护士 红色警报
Nurse? Code red!
我们好像来晚了
What if we're too late?
斯莱特 振作点
Slater, keep it together.
怎么振作 我该怎么做
How? How am I supposed to do that?
他总是先我们一步
He's always a step ahead of us.
这不正常 这不是人类
It's not normal. It's not human.
你受伤了 你应该待在急诊室
Hey. You're injured. You should be in the E.R.
他要的是谢丽尔 你 还有我
Cheryl, you, me... That's what he wants.
这才是他的目的
That's why he's doing this.
帮我们一个忙 别让他得逞
Do us all a favor. Don't make it easy for him.
别动 警长
Hold still, sheriff.
-跟上他 -你在流血
- Go with him. - You're bleeding out.
-我去叫医生 -不用 跟上丹佛
- I'll get the doctor. - No. Go with Denver.
抱歉 警长
I'm sorry, sheriff.
但我更想救你 而不是跟他去死
But I'd rather save you than die with him.
操 这孩子喜欢南瓜
Fuck, this kid likes pumpkins.
等下 等下
Wait. Wait.
这小混♥蛋♥做这些有段时间了
The little shit's been at this for a while.
特里克 住手
Trick, don't.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
这是他的时刻
This is his moment.
我们开枪打了他 谢丽尔捅了他
We shot him. Cheryl stabbed him.
捅了他
Stabbed him?
特里克
Trick!
是我
It was me.
现在要怎样
Now what?
转动匕♥首♥吧
Spin the knife.
我开枪打了你
I shot you.
对吧
Okay?
今晚 和之前
Tonight, back then.
是我 你个混♥蛋♥
It was me, you dickhead.
没必要转匕♥首♥ 别把她们扯进来
There's no need to spin. Keep them out of this.
是我这些年一直在追捕你
I'm the one who's been dogging you all these years.
我也会一直追捕你 直到将你就地正♥法♥
I'm the one who's gonna keep dogging you till it's done.
选我 你就可以一直在万圣节杀人
Choose me, you get to keep stalking Halloween for all of time,
就像你想成为的恶魔一样
like the demon you want to be.
该死
Shit.
真♥相♥是
Thing is...
你
You?
你才不是什么超自然的魔鬼
You're not some supernatural evil.
你就是个自恋的
You're just a narcissistic...
特里克
Trick!
不
No!
丹佛 他还活着
Denver... he's still alive.
我好冷
I'm so cold.
圆滑乔尼来了
Smooth Jonny in the house!
抓住你了
Got you.
迈克
Mike!
天呐 迈克
My god, Mike.
别背对他们
Don't turn your back on them.
搞什么 你们是谁
What the... who are you?
你俩 退后
Stay back, both of you.
退后 退后
Stay back. Stay back.
斯莱特 小心点
Slater, watch yourself!
我盯着 看下丹佛
Got your back. Check on Denver.
天啊 看着我
Oh, god. Look at me.
没事
All right.
好的 没事
Okay. All right. All right.
斯莱特 叫医生
Slater, get a doctor!
万 伙计
Hey, wan? Buddy.
我在警♥察♥酒吧工作过
I used to work at a cop bar,
这是警♥察♥所谓的色情
and that is cop porn.
是你
You.
南瓜
Hey, pumpkin.
下一轮我请客
Next round's on me.
你看到他了吗 他去哪了
Hey. Did you see him? Where'd he go?
当然啊白♥痴♥ 要不我♥干♥嘛急转弯
Of course I saw him, shithead. That's why I swerved.
我在迷宫开枪打了你
I shot you in the maze.
你们都是特里克
You were all Trick?
人们想要一个能让他们恐惧和憎恨的怪物
People want a monster that they can fear and hate,
一些在生活中随机出现的
something evil that makes sense
邪恶的东西
out of the random horrors of their lives.
那就是我们的诡计
That's our trick.
是我们给你的
That's what we give to you.
也是我们一直给大家的
That's what we'll keep giving to everyone.
就算是 公众服务吧
Consider it a... public service.
你相信我们是魔鬼
You believed we were the devil.
地球上最脚踏实地的警♥察♥
Most grounded cop on the planet.
电影精选列表