我的天 逮住他
Oh, god. Let's get him.
来这里 孩子
Hey. Come here, kid!
过来 孩子
Come here, kid!
放开她
Let her go.
-住手 -过来 帕特里克
- Hey. Stop. - Come on, Patrick.
别这样
Don't do it.
结束了
It's over.
该死 快走
Fuck. Come on.
-你还好吗 -快走
- You okay? - Come on!
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no.
你看见他了吗 往哪里走了
Hey, did you see him? Where'd he go?
当然啊白♥痴♥ 要不我♥干♥嘛急转弯
Of course I saw him, shithead. That's why I swerved.
你看见他站起来了吗
Did you see him get up?
看那
Oh, look.
这个方向
This way.
这里
Here!
该死 他在河里
Ah, shit. He's in the river.
我从来没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like that.
-他怎么还活着 -他死了
- How's he still alive? - He isn't.
我们至少打中三枪在他身上
We put at least three bullets in him.
他还从两楼摔下来
He fell two stories.
看看他失了多少血
Look at how much blood he lost.
你看他手臂都那样了 不可能还能游泳
You saw his arm. He can't swim like that.
要么体温过低而死 要么溺死
He'll drown, if not hypothermia.
他应该已经死了
He's probably already dead.
你看见了吗 他的眼睛
You saw it, right? His eyes?
-看见什么 -他看起来很兴奋
- Saw what? - He was getting off on it.
现在不兴奋了
He isn't anymore.
特里克·韦弗已经死了
Trick Weaver is dead.
我们会设立警戒线 但估计很难找到他
We'll set up a perimeter, but I doubt we'll find him.
我是杰恩警长 我需要K9警犬队
This is sheriff Jayne. I need k9 units...
我们采访了他的同辈学生 老师
From interviewing fellow students, teachers...
"特里克很安静 不会干出这种事"
"Trick was so quiet. He'd never do that."
有时"安静的人"老生常谈
The old "quiet one" cliché.
我引用一句"特里克是超他妈的聪明
"Trick was," and I quote, "smart as fuck.
总是比老师讲得还好"
Always made more sense than the teachers."
惹过麻烦吗 留堂 拘留 或者其他的
Ever get in trouble? Suspension, detention, anything?
聪明到不会惹麻烦
Too smart to get in trouble.
一位有27年教龄的历史老师称
History teacher of 27 years
特里克经常使老师觉得自己无能
stated Trick often made the teachers feel incompetent.
我们要怎么样才能大致了解这个孩子
What do we have to do to get a picture of this kid?
没有脸书 照片墙 推特
No Facebook, no Instagram, no Twitter.
如果他使用过社交媒体 那一定是匿名
If he used social media, he was anonymous.
韦佛没有班级照片
Weaver skipped his class photo.
我们让年度员工去检查一下数据库中
We asked the annual staff to check the database,
是否有他的照片
see if they had any candids.
我们也对学生发出公告
We also made an announcement to the students,
征集是否哪位学生手♥机♥上有他的照片
see if anybody had any photos on their phones.
但目前什么都没找到
So far, we got nothing.
这是视频结束前所有的画面
This is all they have before the video cuts off.
没有特里克起身或离开现场的镜头
No footage of Trick getting up or leaving the scene.
没有任何踪迹
There's no shadow movement.
很细的眉毛
Really thin eyebrows.
薄嘴唇
Thin lips.
不是 厚的
No. Thick lips.
瘦瘦的脸
Skinny face.
脸有点内凹
Kind of a hollowed-out face.
黑色毛躁的头发
Black, roughed-up hair.
-邋遢的 -深陷的眼窝
- Scruffy. - Deep-set eyes.
他的眼睛是绿色的
He had green eyes.
-有胡须的 -蓝色眼睛
- Beady. - Blue eyes.
非常和善的眼睛
Just really kind-looking eyes.
他可以是任何人
He could be anybody.
有次我看到他看着特里克 我开玩笑说
I saw him eyeing Trick one day, and I was like,
"你想整蛊特里克吗"
"you planning on messing with trick?"
特里克坐在45米外的野餐桌前
Then trick, who had to be 50 yards away
就转过头来盯着我们看
sitting at a picnic table, turns and stares right at us.
他不可能听到的
No way he could've heard me.
我们都吓得脸色发白
Hell, we both went pale.
特洛伊说"兄弟 我才不惹特里克呢"
Troy was like, "nah, man. I ain't messing with Trick."
然后特洛伊整蛊了我们每一个人
And Troy messed with everybody.
我们想知道帕特里克是否被霸凌过
We're wondering if Patrick was bullied,
所以我们听说应该来问你
and we heard you might be the man to talk to.
不是我 我不知道是谁在乱说
No, no, I don't know who's been shooting their mouth off.
我不是个恶霸
I ain't no bully.
我的确有点粗暴 但我从没碰过特里克
Maybe I get a little rough, but I never touched trick.
在他失去理智之前 我都没碰过他
Not him. Until, you know, he lost it.
我看到壁炉旁边有根拨火棍
I saw there was a fire poker next to the fireplace
当时在现场时候 我只是
when I was there, so I just, like,
只是出于动物的本能之一
just one of those animal instinct,
直接发起攻击 直穿他肠子
just clean shot, just right in the gut.
我打扮成了超级英雄
I was dressed up as a superhero.
谁知道那晚上你还真的得做超级英雄
Little did I know you have to become the hero of the night.
我救了很多人
I saved a lot of people.
我
Me.
他生前挺温柔的
He was sweet, you know?
我还是无法相信这一切
I still can't believe what happened.
他的父母呢
What about his folks?
他这样他们知道吗
Did they know he was like this?
或者是他们把他变成了这样
Or did they make him this way?
帕特里克·韦弗调查
专用证据盒
登记探员杰恩
根据学校的记录
According to school records,
这是帕特里克·韦弗的住址
this is Patrick Weaver's address.
驳船已经五年没动过了
Barge hasn't moved in five years.
我们不知道他究竟住在哪儿
We don't know where he actually lived.
我们甚至不知道帕特里克·韦弗
We don't even know if Patrick Weaver's
是不是他的真名
his real name.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
孩子上了整整一年学
Kid goes to a school for a whole year,
没人核实他的住址
and no one checks his address?
-没人见过他的父母 -电子邮件
- No one ever met his parents? - E-mails.
老师通过电子邮件和父母联♥系♥
Teachers spoke with both parents by e-mail.
电子邮件
E-mails?
丹佛 已经三周了
Denver, it's been three weeks.
我开始被上头施压了
I'm starting to get some pressure.
还有太多问题没查清 不能草草结案
There's too many unanswered questions to close this case.
你打算什么时候告诉我
And when were you gonna tell me about
双面南瓜面具的事情
the two-faced pumpkin mask?
是谁告诉你的
Who told you about that?
面具在你的证物柜里被偷了
The mask was stolen from your evidence locker,
你却懒得和我说吗
and you don't bother to tell me?
因为你觉得是他偷的
Because you would assume it was him.
-我当然会 -特里克·韦弗已经死了
- Of course I would. - Trick Weaver is dead.
看到尸体我就相信你说的
Show me the body, and I'll believe it.
并不是说我放弃寻找了
I'm not saying I'll quit looking,
但是 迈克 我要把精力放到
but, Mike, I got to put my resources
一个被忽略的县城上
back on a county that's been ignored.
♪ 夜幕降临 ♪
♪ Here comes the night ♪
♪ 一切都会好起来的 ♪
♪ Everything will be all right ♪
♪ 你能感受到这明媚的声音吗 ♪
♪ Can you feel the shining sound? ♪
♪ 那是我的心 ♪
♪ It's just my heart ♪
♪ 让她进入我的梦 ♪
♪ Let her in my dreams ♪
♪ 她曾是我的女王 ♪
♪ She was my queen ♪
♪ 山顶的城♥堡♥ 河流和小溪 ♪
♪ A castle in the mountaintops, rivers, and streams ♪
♪ 从天空摘下阳光放到我的口袋里 ♪
♪ Plucking sunlight from the sky in my pocket ♪
♪ 过后做成吊坠送给你 ♪
♪ Give it to you later on in the form of a locket ♪
♪ 后面的人 为前面的人 ♪
♪ People in the back, for the people in the front ♪
♪ 为身旁的人 ♪
♪ For the people on the side ♪
♪ 为想在前面的人 ♪
♪ For the people want to front ♪
♪ 为后面的人 ♪
电影精选列表