诡计
一个恶作剧
一个企图欺骗或
捉弄别人的行为
一种娱乐表演
亦或是一种错觉
不给糖就捣乱
Trick or treat!
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
哥们 我知道你想干什么了
Man, I see what you're doing over there.
轮到你了是吧
You're up, right?
来吧 女招待 这是你的游戏
Come on, hostess. It's your play.
我觉得该轮到你了
I feel like it's your turn.
-淫♥娃♥恶魔 -没错
- Horny devil. - Yeah.
我觉得该谢丽尔上了
I think Cheryl should go.
今晚我会碰上哪一位呢
Who will I meet tonight?
来吧 谢丽尔
All right, Cheryl!
别拍了
Stop.
我要告诉你妈妈了
I'm telling your mom!
来来 一起喊
Yo, yo. Group up, group up.
大家一起说"特洛伊最牛"
Everyone say, "Troy's number one."
特洛伊是混球
Troy's an asshole!
笑吧 一帮混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, fuckfaces.
谁下一个 来吧
Who's next? Come on.
特里克 该你了
It's your turn, Trick.
特里克 诡计师 该你了
Trick. Trickster. Let's go, man.
-上吧 南瓜头 -快点 特里克
- Let's see it, pumpkinhead. - Come on, Trick.
不会吧
Oh, no!
上吧
Let's go.
今天是你的幸运夜
It's your lucky night.
-不行 没有再来一次 -只是亲一下
- No! No re-spins. - It's just a kiss.
亲一下就行了
Just get it over with.
别像个娘们一样 兄弟
Don't be chickenshit, man.
像个男人一样 特里克 去吧
Do it with a guy, Trick! Yeah!
上吧 他在做什么
Come on, hey. What's he doing now?
感觉不错就亲 特里克
If it feels good do it, Trick.
如果要亲他就要摘掉面具
Hey! Lose the mask if you're gonna kiss him.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
我不挡着你
I'll get out of the way here.
我们给他点动力
Let's give him a little motivation here, huh?
给特里克一点掌声好吧
Slow clap for Trick?
特里克 特里克 特里克 特里克
Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick!
特里克 特里克 特里克
Trick! Trick! Trick!
特里克 特里克
Trick! Trick!
特里克 特里克 特里克
Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick!
特里克 特里克 特里克
Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick! Trick!
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Are you okay?
放开我
Let go of me!
停下 求你了
Stop! Please!
助手 停下
Stop! Stop!
特洛伊 抓住他
Get him, Troy!
你♥他♥妈♥神经病
You fucking psycho!
妈的
Shit!
不要
No!
走开
Get off!
救命
Help!
特里克
Trick!
你♥他♥妈♥狗♥娘♥养♥的臭傻♥逼♥
You batshit-fucking-crazy son of a bitch.
惊
悚
诡
计
-嗨 -你好 迈克
- Hey. - Hey, Mike.
感谢你大老远开车特意来这里
Thanks for coming. I know it's a long drive.
但我的任何举动都会受到质疑
But they're gonna question my every move on this one.
有没告诉他们你是唯一
Did you tell them that you're the only cadet
让我学到东西的学员
I ever learned a few things from?
好像那很重要一样
Like that'll matter.
不管怎样 我很乐意帮忙
Either way, I'm happy to help.
等下你就知道了
You say that now.
为什么他满脸都是那玩意儿
Why does he have that shit all over his face?
万圣节派对呀
It was a Halloween party.
明白 那为什么现在
Okay, why does he still
他脸上还留着那些玩意儿
have that shit all over his face?
医生更关心的是如何救活他
They were more concerned with saving his life
而不是给他洗脸
than washing his face.
这个帕特里克·韦弗
So this Patrick Weaver,
就是他杀了四个高四的学生吗
he killed four seniors at a Halloween party?
是五位 还有一位没能挺过手术
Five. Fifth just died in surgery.
还有四位受伤 两位重伤
Four more injured, two critical.
一个高三足球队队长 特洛伊·米克斯
One, Troy Meeks... Junior, football captain...
用拔火棍捅了帕特里克一刀
Stabbed Patrick with a fireplace poker.
要不是有他 会有更多伤亡
Were it not for Troy, there would be more dead.
他年满十八岁且无前科
He's 18 with no priors?
特里克杀了埃文
Trick killed Evan.
还有丹 塔米和帕克
And Dan and Tammy and Parker.
-特里克吗 -是帕特里克吗
- Trick? - Patrick.
大家都叫他特里克
E-everyone calls him Trick.
他和其他孩子有过节吗
Did he have a beef with the other kids?
他和所有人都没有过节 他
He didn't have beef with anyone. He...
他很安静 也聪明
He was quiet. Smart.
所以他被霸凌了
So he was bullied.
没有 他
No, he...
没有 据我所知没有
No, no. Not that I know of.
他
He...
他之前会帮别人完成家庭作业
He used to help people with their homework.
你该回家了 我明天会联♥系♥你
You should go. I'll be in touch tomorrow.
我可以去看尼基吗
Can I see Nicky?
当然 她在楼上
Yeah. She's upstairs.
我们正在尝试联♥系♥他的父母
We're trying to find his parents.
找到他们之后 你可以和他们谈一下
As soon as we do, you can talk to them.
他已年满十八 只是出于礼貌
Well, he's 18, so parental permission,
我们才去找他父母
it's a courtesy.
现在这个孩子受法律制约
This kid in the big leagues now.
我敢打赌他要进死囚牢房♥了
And I'm betting that he's got a date with death row.
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
格林副警长 这位是丹佛警探
Deputy Green, this is detective Denver.
我们是老相识
We go back a ways.
能帮我们拿两杯咖啡吗 谢谢
Could you grab us a couple coffees, please?
还有拿着它
And take this.
他怎么样了
How is he?
估计以后要留个大疤了
Hell of a scar in his future,
但幸运的是
but with a little bit of luck,
他马上就可以恢复健康
he'll be back on his feet in no time.
医生 让我们单独待一会吧
Give us a minute, doc?
我知道这孩子做了可怕的事
I know they said this kid did some terrible things,
但需要我提醒他的自身权利吗
but do I need to remind him his rights?
不必
No.
帕特里克 你应该认识丽莎·杰恩警长
Patrick, you already know sheriff Lisa Jayne.
听着 我听说你是个好孩子
And, look, I heard you're a good kid.
是什么让你今晚丧失了理智
What made you lose it tonight?
有人挑衅你吗
Were you provoked?
你是否被威胁
Did you feel threatened?
那些孩子欺负你了吗
Were those kids bullying you?
能不能找人把他脸上的脏东西擦掉
Hey, can we get somebody to come wipe this crap off his face?
我想要看清和我对话的是谁
I'd like to see who I'm talking to.
当然可以
Of course.
孩子 你得配合我
Kid, you got to work with me.
如果你想要我帮你
If you want my help,
就得告诉我你的原因
you got to tell me your side of the story.
你这样是不会有用的
This isn't gonna do.
那些倔强沉默的人
And the strong, silent types,
在牢里是捱不了多久
they don't last long in prison.
我得告诉你 你面对的不仅仅是终身
And I got to tell you, you're looking at more than life...
带他出去 医生
Help him out, doc.
你看见他从哪边走了
Which way did he go? You see him?
电影精选列表