操
Shit!
天呐 操
God, fuck...
操 伙计
Ah! Fuck, man.
-我来帮你 -天呐 操
- I got you. - God, fuck.
保持住 保持住
Hold it, hold it.
-好了吗 -好了
- Oh, all right? - Yeah
我是蒂娜·门德斯探员 有警官死了
Agent Tina Mendez! There's an officer down!
对 皮奇里利大道
Yes, Piccirilli Avenue.
胖卢的酒吧 一名警官死了
Fat Lou's bar. One officer's down.
是的 马上
Yes, right away!
丹佛
Denver!
操
Fuck.
操 好
Oh, shit. Okay.
尽量保持冷静 尽量保持冷静
Try to stay calm. Try to stay calm.
我来和他说
I'm gonna call it in.
我是迈克·丹佛警探
This is detective Mike Denver.
胖卢的酒吧有两名探员死了
Got two officers down at fat Lou's bar.
快过来
Come quick!
他就在那儿 救援马上到
He's right there. Help's on the way.
丹佛
Denver...
操
Shit.
不要 拜托不要
Please don't. Please don't.
我不想死
I don't want to die...
门德斯 门德斯
Mendez, Mendez.
操
Oh, fuck.
2019年10月30号♥
纽约本顿
-嘿 -嘿 奇瑞 你好吗
- Hey. - Hey, Cheryl. How's it going?
-还不错 你呢 -很好 我很好
- Not bad. How are you? - Good. Oh, I'm well.
-很好 你♥爸♥爸怎么样 -他很好
- I'm well. How's your dad? - He's all right.
好 多谢关心
Oh, okay. Thanks for asking.
-会再见的 -当然 再见
- I'll see you. - Sure, see you.
他们拿走了我的谷仓门 谢丽尔
They got my goddamn barn door, Cheryl.
谁会偷一个谷仓门啊
Who steals a barn door?
但它是有情感价值的 塔博特先生
Well, it does have sentimental value, Mr. Talbott.
我认识的大部分孩子都会把自己的名字
Most kids I know carved their name
刻在那个谷仓门上
into that barn door,
就像是完成一种仪式
like a rite of passage.
你觉得我不知道吗
Think I don't know that?
他们这么干了四十多年了
Over 40 years they've been doing it.
我只成功去掉过一个名字
I only ever got rid of one name.
烧了它 这破门已经够特殊了
Burned it off. That damn door was special.
小心点 塔博特
Careful, Talbott.
人们会感激你的
Folks will think you have a heart.
-那可不好说 -谢了
- Doubt that. - Thanks.
看见尼基了吗
You seen Nicky?
天哪
Jeez!
你到底为什么要学防身术啊
Why you take self-defense?
跟我们一样 做做高温瑜伽吧
Take bikram like the rest of us.
去你的那马斯特
Namaste, my ass.
你有啥事 大学生
What do you want, college girl?
是特洛伊
So, Troy?
是特洛伊派你来的
Oh, Troy sent you.
好极了 正好我也有句话要告诉他
Great, got a message for him...
叫他去死
Drop dead.
特洛伊说他跟那个姑娘只是在一起学习
Troy says he was just studying with her.
谢丽尔 我跟特洛伊一起上了一年的课程
Cheryl, I studied with Troy all senior year.
他用他的鸡♥巴♥做代数运算
He algebras with his dick out.
告诉他 快去死吧
"Drop dead" message still stands.
太好了
Finally.
我已经厌倦给你和那废物传话了
I'm tired of being a go-between for you and that loser.
对了 我有两个蠢货要带去万圣节
Oh, I got the twerps on Halloween.
想跟他们一起玩玩迷宫吗
Want to take them to the maze with me?
格雷格和珍妮丝 这俩去杀戮迷宫吗
Greg and Janice in a haunted maze?
他们会被吓出心脏病的
They're gonna have little heart attacks.
可不是嘛 那得多好玩呀
I know, right? How funny will that be?
尼基
Nicky.
丹佛警探
Detective Denver.
叫我迈克就好 谢丽尔
Hey. Just Mike now, Cheryl.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
听说你申请到了美国的奖学金
I heard you got a scholarship to state.
爸爸出事后我就转学回来了
I transferred back after dad's accident.
只有我们两个相依为命 我想陪着他
It's just the two of us. Wanted to be there for him.
我明白 有你这样的女儿他很幸运
Yeah, I get it. He's lucky to have you.
-他最近怎么样 -时好时坏的
- How's he doing? - Good days and bad.
我们会挺过去的
But we're getting there.
你怎么样了
So how are you?
自从警局决定强制我退休以后
Since the FBI decided to kindly force my retirement,
我就乖乖听话 收拾东西
packed up and ready to follow the advice
就像弗利特伍德·马克唱的《走自己的路》
of the immortal Fleetwood Mac and go my own way.
但明天是万圣节
But tomorrow's Halloween.
不管去哪里这些都会跟着你的
You aren't going anywhere that takes you from this.
这些都是特里克·韦弗吗
All these are Trick Weaver?
只是个想法
It's a theory.
我的想法罢了
My theory, anyways.
你还是觉得他在跟着你吗
You really think he's still after you?
不 我不觉得
No. I don't think he's after me.
这就是为什么我必须要离开
That's why I've got to go.
好吧 我们会想你的
Well, we'll miss you.
谢了
Thanks.
孩子
Hey.
照顾好你老爸
Take care of your pop.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
-再见 谢丽尔 -谢了 塔博特
- See you, Cheryl. - Thanks, talbott.
他父亲的死才不是意外
Her dad weren't no accident.
闭嘴吧 塔博特
Shut up, Talbott.
你才闭嘴
You shut up.
他老爹在那个工厂房♥顶上闲逛
Her daddy strolled up that factory roof,
然后就直接跳下去了
jumped right the goddamn off.
这就是为什么那个王八蛋
That's why the son of a bitch
要先把监控关了
turned that surveillance tape off first.
根本就不是什么意外
It weren't no accident.
你知道为什么没有人喜欢你了吧
You know that's why nobody likes you, right?
所有人都喜欢我
Everybody likes me.
好了 深呼吸 新人
All right. Just breathe, Rookie.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
为什么
Why?
为什么会有人要摘掉他的眼球啊
Why would someone take his eyeballs?
撑住 斯莱特
Keep it together, Slater.
-撑住啊 -老大
- Keep it together. - Hey, boss.
-警长 -警长
- Sheriff. - Sheriff.
撑住 斯莱特
Keep it together, Slater.
有什么线索
What do we got?
那辆红色卡车上是嫌疑人
Well, red truck is the victims.
他在对街工作
He worked across the street,
但似乎有人早已帮他另有安排
but somebody else had a different plan for him.
我去找他 把他带过来
I'll find him, get him here.
他在出城的路上 要追就快去
He's leaving town, so make it fast.
丹佛
天啊 是他回来了
Jesus. He's back.
别跟我提这个
Don't start with that.
那你为什么叫我来
Then why'd you bring me here?
你的名字在墙上 迈克
Your name's on the wall, Mike.
没错
Exactly.
你这几年得罪了不少人
You made a lot of enemies over the years.
可能是他们其中任何一个人
It could be any one of them.
基石家庭卫生保健
做得好 你做得很好
You're doing well. You're doing well.
来吧 慢慢来
Okay, start off easy.
这就对了
That's right.
斑马 很棒
Zebra. Very good.
咱们再试试另一个
Okay. Let's try another one.
电影精选列表