Dude. I totally had it.
他把水喝了 一切都按部就班进行着
He drank the water and everything.
乔丹现在正在去我家
Jordan's on his way to my house, like, right now.
我们得赶紧走人 -好吧
We need to go. - Okay, fine,
可我话还没说完
but you're not hearing the last of this, okay?
我还有一大堆要讲
I've got a lot to talk to you about.
你总有一大堆话要跟我讲
You always have a lot to talk to me about.
听我讲重点
I've got notes, girl. I've got notes.
嘿 J 怎么了
Hey J. What's up?
趁着我爸还登录着办公室的电脑
My dad left his work computer logged in,
我把犯罪现场的照片拷了过来
so I copied the police reports, crime-scene photos,
这是六宗谋杀案里的图片
and documents from all six murders.
太惊人了 -对啊 呃 这是违法的
This is amazing. - Yeah. It's, uh, super-illegal.
所以
So...
你是为了我才这么做的
You did this for me?
你♥爸♥会很生气吧 -不用管他
Your dad would, like, freak out. - Don't worry about him.
我知道劝你放手
Look, I know telling you to let it go
只会让你的兴趣更上一层楼
only seems to spur you on...
所以 算了不管了
so, uh, fuck it.
我要加入
I'm all in.
你真是我的好朋友 J
You're such a good friend, J.
哇哦 看那血浆
Whoa, look at that splatter pattern.
真的是... -太棒了
Yeah. That's... - How awesome is that?
对啊 真的是 真的好棒哦...
Yeah. It's really... It's really great.
太疯狂了 -我们可以...
That's crazy. - We can...
我们可以随时关掉的
We can turn this off anytime. Anytime we want, really.
我很喜欢啊
I like them.
进来
Come in.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sunshine.
你不该让我睡到现在的
Oh, you shouldn't have let me sleep in.
我得准备上学了
I have to be ready for school.
今天学校停课了
School's canceled today, hon.
听着 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Look, I don't know how to say this,
我只能说
so I'm just gonna say it.
又有一单新的谋杀案了
There's been another murder.
什么
What?!
那个有名的消防员
The body of decorated firefighter
大块头艾尔的尸体
Albert "Big Al" Hill was discovered
今早被其健身教练发现
earlier this morning by his longtime trainer.
您认识了20年的挚友在一个理应安全的地方
Your friend of 20 years found brutally murdered
惨遭残忍♥谋杀
in the one place that you were supposed to feel safe.
请问你会因此关闭这家健身房♥吗
Will you ever look at the gym the same?
我的心缺了个口子 那里曾经住着大块头艾尔
There's a hole in my heart where Al used to live.
亲爱的 -怎么
Honey? - Yeah.
又出凶杀案了 我们得去参加镇民大会 -好吧
Another murder! Town meeting. - Okay.
我们需要找个方法纪念艾尔
We have to find a way to remember Al.
我们要找个方法纪念艾尔
We have to find a way to remember Al!
这里是第五频道 我们将铭记艾尔
We at Channel 5 remember Al,
同时如果我们
and we are asking you, if we don't start yielding
再不响应这位英雄的号♥召
to the warning signs of our local hero,
那谁会是下一个不幸的人呢 下面交给演播室
who will be next? Back to you.
他那么强壮 那么高大
He had gotten so strong. So strong.
你还在直播吗
Are we still live?
大块头艾尔可是我见过最难搞的混♥蛋♥
You know, Big Al was the toughest S.O.B. I ever met.
有一次打手球时他磕掉了我的牙
Cracked my tooth once playing handball.
斯蒂文 -我只是想说
Steven... - I'm just saying,
那家伙是个急性子的人
the guy was kind of a hot head.
我就搞不懂他们为啥让他当消防队队长
Really surprised they made him fire marshal.
下午有一个紧急镇民大会
Well, there's an emergency town-hall meeting
宝贝女儿
this afternoon. Now, baby,
你不想去的话也可以不用去的
you don't have to go if you don't want to.
唔 我还在尽力接受发生的这一切
I, um, I'm still trying to process this.
但我还是去吧
But I think I'll be there.
马卡拉 我不想让你再独自夜出了
McKayla, I do not want you out by yourself at night anymore.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
但我还得去组织毕业舞会啊
But I still have Prom Committee.
无论去哪我都会让萨迪陪着我的
I won't go anywhere without Sadie.
我们会保护好对方
We'll keep each other safe.
求你了
Please?
但是你得随时发短♥信♥报平安
But I want regular text updates.
没问题
Yes.
这才是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
给我一块华夫饼
Waffle me.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
肃静 肃静 请各位注意
Please, please. Can I have your attention?
我们的镇子 我们的社区
Our town, our community,
我们的生活蛰伏着危险
our entire way of life is under attack.
但是我们会战胜它的 但是 我们必须拥有信念
We will overcome this, but we must have faith.
我们必须对法律法制有信心
We must have patience with our law enforcement
我们还要相信彼此
and with each other.
此刻让我们追思哀悼
This is a time for remembering, for mourning.
下面把话筒交给
And now I'd like to turn the floor over
韦尔奇警长 请
to Sheriff Welch, if you please.
谢谢 镇长女士
Thank you, Madam Mayor.
我想向各位强调
I'd like to stress to everybody
现在最重要的就是保持冷静
that the most important thing to do is stay calm
无、别让我们的社区变得更加脆弱
and not make our community even more vulnerable.
我已向州级警局和联邦调查局寻求帮助
I've consulted with the state police and the FBI.
在他们的帮助下
And with their help,
我们决定每日八点过后实行宵禁
a strict curfew of 8:00 p.m. will be in effect.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
请大家保持镇静 -宵禁不能保护我们
Please, remain calm. - Curfews can't keep us safe!
你在掩盖些什么啊 警长
What are you hiding, Sheriff?
你怎么解释大家家里失踪的宠物 -这就是他想要的结果
What about our missing pets? - This is exactly what he wants!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Hashtag RememberAl! RememberAl!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al!
好
Okay!
谁准备好告诉这个疯子我们毫无畏惧啦
Who's ready to show this psycho that we are not afraid?!
准备好了 -棒
We are! - Right!
让我们在主干道游♥行♥
Let's march down Main Street
向韦尔奇警长表态
and give Sheriff Welch a piece of our mind!
耶 -追忆大块头艾尔
Yeah! - Remember Al!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al!
追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔 追忆大块头艾尔
Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al! Remember Al!
我们好像走了几个小时吧
Ugh. I feel like we've been walking for fucking hours.
骨头都疼死了 咱们才走了三分之一的路程
My calves are killing me, and we're only a third of the way.
我靠
Ugh. Damn it!
抱歉,我不想去...
你在跟谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting?
你会错过很多的
没谁 去前面找个好角度拍照吧
No one. Come on, let's go to the front for a better shot.
借过 让一让
Excuse me. Pardon me.
大家的善良和力量展示了
And with a show of force and goodwill like this,
展现了 -我们这个中西部小镇
one thing is certain. - Our Midwestern town
才不怕这个变♥态♥连环杀手
won't take any more shit from this serial killer.
记得点赞
Like and favorite!
是你吗...
Did you...
我一直都跟你待在一块呢
I was with you the whole time.
借过
Excuse me!
萨迪 马卡拉
Sadie, McKayla.
简单采访一下悲剧女孩
Quick sound bite from the Tragedy Girls?
现在我的脑子一片混乱不知如何是好
Oh, I can't even deal with this right now.
我们很震惊也很难过
Uh, we are shocked and saddened
另一宗凶杀又发生了
that another death has transpired
这是法制的冷漠无能造成的
due to the apathy of our law enforcement.
说得好 -那是引用谁的话吗
Good one. - Is that a direct quote?
请你也来说一下 你是否担心
Hey, wait your turn! Are you afraid that the killer
你们的博客树大招风引致杀手呢
电影精选列表