She's not like you.
随你怎么说 汉尼拔
Whatever, Hannibal.
她懂得制定计划
She makes little plans.
总是指示你干这干那
Always bossing you around.
而你 你更像我
Now you, you... you're more like me.
你在说些什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
问问你自己吧
Ask yourself...
一直以来都是谁在冒险
who really takes all the risk?
真正想杀人的又是谁
Who really wants the kill?
嗯?
Hmm?
没有你 她就什么都不是
No, without you, she's, um, nothing.
你错了 我和萨迪是同一类人
No, Sadie and I are like the same person.
她总是命令你
She orders you around.
没有总是
Not always.
功劳都是她的的 而你呢
She'll take all the credit, you know,
就像个小跟班
just like the desperate little fan girl that she is.
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
那我要怎么做 -你只需要放了我
What am I supposed to do? - Just release me,
把阻碍我们的人都杀干净
and we'll kill everybody that gets in our way.
没事的
It's okay.
只要 只要把门大开 马卡拉Just... Just open the door, McKayla.
好吧
Okay.
噢 天呐 罗威
Oh, my God, Lowell.
太可悲了老兄
This is kind of sad, bro.
你以为你能离间我跟我最好的朋友吗
Like you could ever get in between me and my BFF.
你清楚我说的没错
You know I'm right.
这事结束之前
Before this is over,
她一定会先背叛你
she'll betray you
噢 大块头艾尔 你好强壮
Oh, Big Al, you're so big!
谢谢你 肯特老师
Thank you, Mrs. Kent.
我好爱你那健硕肥厚的大手
I just love your big, meaty hands!
她的声音是像那样的吗
Is that what she sounds like?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得她是这样浪♥叫♥的:哦呜
I feel like she would be like, "Ooh!"
我记得她笑起来也是“呼”
I feel like her laugh is like a "hoo."
就像”呼-呼-呼-呼“
Like a "hoo-hoo-hoo hoo hoo!"
嗨
Hi.
跟消防局保持联络
Keep in touch with the fire station,
我不希望看到这堆所谓的“英雄”组合成暴民
I don't want a bunch of those "heroes" forming a mob.
警长 你有时间吗 -有话快说 儿子
Sheriff, uh, you got a minute? - Make it quick, son.
我知道你不喜欢她们
Look, I know that you don't like them,
但是萨迪和马卡拉找到了很重要的证据
but Sadie and McKayla have found some really good patterns...
又来了
Not this again.
你就不能看一看吗
Can you at least take a look at it?
就因为她们的所谓证据 我没日没夜地干活
Because of their bullshit, I'm working 'round the clock
以防止整个镇子变得混乱
to keep this town from going crazy.
滚回家去
Go home.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
听着 我这几个星期以来
Okay, look, I've been editing their blog
都在帮忙剪辑她们的博客视频
for a couple weeks now, and I feel like,
我觉得你要是能看一看
if you just took a look at it once, then...
乔丹 我每天都在想你妈妈的事
Jordan, I think about your mom every day.
但这是两码事
But this is not the same.
找到这个凶手并不意味着能让你妈妈回来
Finding this guy does not bring her back.
而你跟着那个康宁汉家的姑娘
And you running around, spreading lies
四处传播谣言 这样一点都不尊重你妈妈
with that Cunningham girl does not honor her memory.
明白吗
Understand?
我只想让你听我说话
I just want you to listen to me.
这事还没完
We're not done here.
老兄 加油 加油 还有一个
Dude, finish strong! Finish strong! One more!
耶
Yeah!
呼呜 干得不错 哥们
Whoo! Good job, boy!
啊 -真棒
Aw. - Yeah!
看
Come on.
你真的很努力
Damn, you've been really working out, huh?
干得不错 兄弟 我走后记得帮忙关灯
Good job, good job, man. You're good to cut the lights
还有把门也锁上 好吗
and lock the door when I get out, right?
没问题 -很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - All right, cool.
擦把汗
Let me get ya, let me get ya.
好 谢了 德鲁
All right. Thanks, Drew.
没事
No problem.
呜 大块头艾尔
Whoo, Big Al!
完美
Perfect.
记住暗号♥是“躯干”
Okay, so remember the safe word is "torso."
我知道 你都说多少遍了
Dude, I know. You told me like a million times.
不错啊
Nice one!
但我建议你用另一面镜子
But you should use the other mirror.
那面镜子光线比较好
It's got, like, way better lighting.
嗨 健身房♥应该已经关门了吧
Hey, um, I think they're closed.
我知道 我刚见到那谁来着
Yeah, I know, I just saw what's-his-name
他说我可以再锻炼个半小时
and he was like, "You can get in a quick 30."
练练举重
Pump some iron, as long as I've got
毕竟我有大块头艾尔保护着呢
this big strong muscle-y Al to take care of me!
我刚刚做完锻炼 所以...
Yeah, well, I'm just finishing up, so...
没事 我只是
Yeah, no, that's fine. I'm just gonna, um,
我只打算练一套
I'm just gonna do a couple, like, sets.
你知道我的意思吧 塑形的
You know what I mean? Like, for my body.
我没在健身房♥见过你
I've never seen you in here before.
我好像也没见过你呢
You know what, I was thinking, like, the same thing.
我就想:想奇怪
I was like, "Wow, it's weird," right?
我经常来健身
Like, I'm here all the time.
而你又这么引人注目 为什么就是没碰过面呢
I mean, like, so are you, obviously.
噢 我真是笨手笨脚
Oh, I'm such a klutz.
不用管
Oh, hey, don't worry about that.
不不不 让我帮你重新装满
No, no, no, let me refill it for you.
真的不用了 我就要走了
No, really, I'm about to leave...
我就要
I insist.
大瓶子
Big bottle.
我们能谈谈吗
正有事呢
是急事 我20分钟后到你家!!!
靠
Shit.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 你不用这样的
Thank you. You didn't have to do that.
没事
Yeah.
嗯 你有没有一些建议
Um, so, do you have any, I don't know, like, tips...
可以帮一下我这个想让身材变得更紧致的女孩
for a girl who's trying to... tighten?
让身材更紧致嘛 就你的体型而言
Tighten up. Well, for your build,
你需要做一些力量训练
you might want to start with more free weights.
力量训练 啊对啊 是啊 真是个好主意呢
Free weights. Cool. Yeah, no, good. Good idea. Ooh.
你觉得怎么样
How about that?
水
. Water.
啊 神清气爽
Ah! So refreshing.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
有人在这
Someone's here.
我什么都没听到 -我听到了
I didn't hear anything. - I did.
我们应该补充点水分 -你待在这
Maybe we should hydrate. Oh. - Stay here.
你想把水带上吗
Do you want to take this with you?
有人回来了吗
Somebody back here?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 小心驶得万年船
Sorry about that. Can't be too careful,
特别是在这种疯子横行的非常时期
especially with a nut-job on the loose.
没事
No worries.
所以你是想我来看着你吗
So, you want me to spot you?
搞什么
What the hell?
老姐 我说了让我来
Dude! I said I got this!
抱歉 “躯干” “躯干”
Sorry! Torso! Torso!
呃
Ugh!
报♥警♥
Call the police!
疯婆娘
You bitches crazy!
好吧 至少这样看起来不像是一场意外
Well, at least this won't look like an accident.
老姐 我本来胜券在握的
电影精选列表