甜心桥(建于1996)
你听到没有
Did you hear that?
什么都没听到
Well, I don't hear anything.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your fucking mouth.
我看肯定听到些什么动静了
I definitely heard something.
你得去看一看
You should go check it out.
我不干 别管他 -我感觉不太妙
Um, no, let's go. I have a bad feeling.
得了吧 说不定啥事都没有
Come on. It's probably nothing.
你说什么呢 万一出事了呢
What are you talking about? How could that be nothing?
你怎么跟个娘们儿似的
Why are you being such a little bitch about this?
-你说什么‘-抱歉- What? - I'm sorry.
我听说你可是个男子汉呢
I just heard you were a fucking man.
有什么吗
Anything?
呃 屁都没有
Uh... no.
我去
Fuck this.
啊
Aah!
这招管用
It worked!
快 趁他还躺着‘-好
Quick, do it while he's down. - Yeah.
又不管用了
Huh? It's not working.
去他妈的亚马逊山寨货
Fucking Amazon.
啊啊
Aaaah!
他可能都没啥感觉
I think he barely even feels it.
我用这个
I got this.
悲剧女孩
啊
Ugh.
你想呼救吗 -叫吧 我们等着人来
Do you want to cry for help? - Go ahead, we'll wait.
呃... -他身份证呢
Uh... - Where's his I. D.?
罗威·奥尔逊·莱曼
Lowell Orson Lehmann?
莱曼 -一个上镜的好名字
Lehmann. - Good name for the news.
42岁 6.6英尺高 242磅
Age 42, 6'6", 242 pounds.
噢 -你晓得你的身份证过期了
Ooh. - You realize this expires
将近一个月吧
in, like, a month, right?
臭婊♥子♥ 你们干了这辈子最错误的事
You bitches made the stupidest mistake of your lives.
啊 它会说话耶
Ah! It speaks?
我要把你剥皮抽筋
I'm gonna cut your insides out.
当着你父母的面
I'm gonna skull-fuck your severed heads
把你脑袋拧下来给我吹♥箫♥
while your parents watch!
你对我的力量一无所知
You don't know what I'm capable of.
什么 我们清楚的很
What? Of course we know.
我们可是你的脑残粉呢 大哥
We're your biggest fans, dude!
咱们围观了你的壮举
Seen everything you've ever done.
就我们所知 四单案子对吧
Well, everything we know about. We're pretty sure it's four.
从去年五月开始 -到今天干掉克雷格为止 算五单
Since last May, is that right? - Five, plus Craig.
我们全都知道 如果愿意的话你可以关注我们的推特
Totes. You know, you can follow us, if you want.
@悲剧女孩 注意是复数噢
It's @TragedyGirls. That's two, plural.
看到没
See this?
我们可欣慰了
You wouldn't believe how relieved we were
自从你开始大开杀戒
when you started knocking off freshies.
给这个无聊的破镇子带来一点活力
This town can be, like, so boring.
我们花了点时间才搞清楚是谁干的
It took us a while to figure out, but we did.
他每次杀人的频率是什么
How many weeks apart before he strikes again?
你确实对短发女孩有执念
You really have a thing for girls with short hair.
幸运的是 我的精灵头很可爱
Fortunately for everyone, I look great in a pixie cut.
的确
She does.
我们只需要利用一个男孩来设置陷阱
All it took was a few boys to set the trap.
你知道这姑娘自我牺牲了多少次给去他打飞机么
Do you know how many handjobs this girl had to give?
30多遍呐
Like 30.
幸好你不失所望地出现了
But you finally showed. And you didn't disappoint.
我们的合作一定会很愉快
We are gonna have so much fun together.
噢
Oh!
闻到没
You smell that?
那是你皮肤烧焦的味道
That's your fucking skin burning!
犯贱也要看现在是谁说了算 贱♥人♥
Make no mistake who's in charge, bitch.
我们是站在同一条船上的
We're on the same side, you know.
我们的目标是一样的
We want the same things.
但我们不是万能的
We just don't know everything.
这就是你在这的原因 -我们需要一位教练
That's where you come in. - We need a trainer.
一位老师 像尤达那样
A teacher. Yoda.
注:尤达,《星球大战》中的人物,绝地委员会大♥师♥,德高望重。
本来马卡拉本来还不赞成我的点子
Now, McKayla here... she wasn't really sold on the idea.
我不得不赞同了
Hmm. I had to be convinced.
所幸我了解
Luckily, I understand the importance
师生传承的重要性
of a close student-teacher relationship.
我赌你肯定想教授一点毕生绝学
And I bet you are dying to impart
给别人
a little of your experience
教给几个野心勃勃的后生
on a few ambitious up-and-comers.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
真恶心 -嘿
Gross. - Hey!
坏罗威 不许这样
Bad Lowell! No!
不 我再给你几天时间考虑一下
No! - We'll see how you feel
到时我们再看你是怎么想的
after a few days to think it over.
怎么回事
What the shit?
开玩笑吧你
You've got to be kidding me.
连这家伙都杀不死
You couldn't even do that right?
克雷格 我的宝贝
Craig, bae.
叫救护车
Ambulance.
车在来的路上 先呆在这
They're on their way. Just hang in there.
现在你只杀了四个哦
You're back down to four.
你这样干过吗
Do you ever do this?
用工业碱溶解尸体
The whole "industrial lye to melt the body" thing?
这招是从《绝命毒师》学的
We stole it from "Breaking Bad,"
还挺管用的
but it totally works.
流浪猫狗可要花上好一段时间
Yeah, it took a lot of stray cats and dogs
才能把这滩玩意儿啃干净呢
to get this mixture down.
该睡觉咯 -干活
Past his bedtime. - On it!
别碰我
Stay the fuck away from me!
我投给了她 -真的
She's got my vote. - Really?
开玩笑的 -嗨 谁晋级了
Just joking, bitch. - Hey, guys! Who's left?
嗨
Hey!
噢 他们淘汰了瓦斯提和缇娜
Oh, they just cut Rusty and Tina,
所以我们要投给露西和J.T.
so we're rooting for Lucy and J.T.
舞会计划得怎么样了 -进行得很顺利
How was prom planning? - Really great.
我和萨德想到了一些很棒的主意
Sadie and I have some really good ideas.
好好享受你们的高三吧
Well, it's your senior year. Enjoy it!
我会的
I'll try.
明天有重要的事 先晚安了
But I've got a big day tomorrow, so bye.
晚安 小公主 -晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetie! - Night, baby!
抱歉 我回来晚了 -没事 孩子
Sorry I'm late. - All good, kiddo.
谢谢你们给我留菜
Thanks for the leftovers.
小事 -你把车开出去了吗
No problem. - Did you take the truck out?
去了趟商店 顺便把油加满了
Yeah. Grocery run. And, yes, I filled the tank.
谢啦 姑娘、That's my girl.
准备好了吗???
晚安 老爹 -晚安 孩砸
Night, pop. - Night, kid.
你最近见过咱家猫吗
Hey! Have you seen the cat lately?
没见着 不好意思
Nope. Sorry.
#为克雷格祈祷! #玫瑰谷杀手
真是见鬼
Weird.
我们本来打算出门 但他突然就不再发信息给我
We were gonna hang out, but then he just stopped texting.
你们听过他的消息没
Did you guys, like, hear from him?
都过了好长时间了
It's been, like, a really long time.
因为他是多好的一个人啊 -我晓得
Because he was such a good guy. - I know, right?
我真希望他没事
I really hope nothing bad happened to him.
他就像是突然人间蒸发了一样
It's like... poof... he vanished, right?
我现在很害怕
I'm so scared right now.
死亡是人生不可避免之事
Death is just an inevitable part of life, you know?
人人终有一死
Yeah, we have to, like, treasure
一切终将逝去
the time we have or whatever.
谁都有可能成为下一个 甚至你也有可能
It's, like, anybody could be next, even you.
你们可以通过关注
You can find more information
我们的推特账号♥@悲剧女孩
about the recent unsolved murders
获得更多关于谋杀案的信息
on our Tragedy Girls Twitter page.
如果你想了解的话、You know, if you want.
我就知道、I know, right?
大家安静
电影精选列表