鱼雷
铀-235
嘘
Shh!
你快给我闭嘴
Oh, shut your mouth.
他们来了
They're here.
现在几点了
What time is it?
不知道 我的表丢了
I don't know, I lost my watch.
你可真靠谱
A lot of good you are!
是时候找点乐子了
Time for some fun.
快看 找到了一块新表
Look here! A new watch!
它还能计时
And it's got a stopwatch!
我投降
I surrender.
作战室
伦敦1941
先生们
Gentlemen.
这就是计划
That is the plan.
特殊时期 特殊对待
Desperate times, desperate measures.
梅斯中尉
Lieutenant Maes,
比利时当局选中您担任
the head of the Belgian government
此次行动的指挥官
selected you to lead this operation.
好的
Mm.
非常好
Good.
戈弗雷上将同意
Admiral Godfrey has agreed
给予我们英方的后勤援助
to give us British logistical support.
那是在我知道这次行动之前
That was before I knew the plan.
你们现在需要的是心理援助
What you need is psychological support.
我清楚我们考虑的侧重点不同
We understand you have different priorities,
但我们只需要那艘船和那名战俘
but all we're asking for is the boat and the prisoner.
上帝啊
Christ Almighty!
可你上哪儿找人来执行这个计划
where are you going to find a crew that's up to this?
这个问题我们会解决的
We took care of that.
我们已经挑选了一批
We selected a group
忠心耿耿 训练有素的比利时士兵
of loyal, well-trained Belgian soldiers.
我要那些混♥蛋♥
I want the bad eggs.
现在不是讨论这个话题的时候
That's not what we discussed.
英军已经找这些疯子几个月了
The British army have been looking for these lunatics for months.
根据我们的档案记载 这些人应就地处决
Their status on our files is shoot on sight.
淡定 上将
Relax, Admiral.
没人知道他们在哪里
Nobody even knows where they are.
要是知道这些人在哪儿
With holding the where abouts of those people
就够你上军事法庭的了
will see you face court martial.
我躲过行刑队枪口的概率
My chances of surviving a firing squad
可比在此次行动中幸存的概率
are considerably higher
高多了 长官
than surviving this mission, sir.
听起很疯狂 但这个计划也是如此
They might be insane, but so is this goddamn plan.
特殊时期 特殊对待
Desperate times... Desperate measures.
随你审问 但千万别做出过激行为
Ask what you like, but for Christ's sake, relax.
留着他还有用
We still need him.
-谁想吃苹果吗 -等会儿 塔梅
Anyone fancy an apple? - Later, Tamme.
-斯坦 你呢 -现在不是时候
-Stan, you? - Not now.
-你好 -你好 维尔纳
- Hello? - Hello, Werner?
-你好 -维尔纳 能听见我说话吗
- Hello. - Werner, can you hear me?
能 我 我们得到了"包裹"
Yes, we... We have the package.
抱歉 再说一遍
Sorry, repeat?
重复一遍 我们得到了"包裹"
I repeat, we have the package.
收到 邮差会在中午去取
Roger that. The mailman will pick it up at noon.
这次一定要确保
Now, make sure Stan
斯坦不会伤害他 你明白吗
doesn't damage the package this time, will you?
好的 他只是在问他几个问题
Well, uh, he's just asking the package a few questions.
我是认真的
I'm serious now.
六个 算上那个大肥熊
Six, after shooting that big, fat bear.
-我杀了六个 -那个胖家伙
- I've got six. - The fat guy?
是的 那个死胖子
Yeah, the big fat one.
别犯傻了 那个胖子是我的
Don't be stupid, mate. I shot the fat...
混♥蛋♥
Ah! God damn it!
得了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard!
你说过这次行动会带上我的
You said I could go with you this time!
还有一分钟
Was last minute!
总是这样
Always the same thing around here!
土豆发芽了
These potatoes are sprouting.
是吗 那你自己买♥♥去
Yeah, then do the shopping yourself!
我受够了
I've had it!
满肺水的他可不能给咱提供太多情报
There's not a lot he can tell us with his lungs full of water.
多长时间了
How long now?
1分16秒
One minute sixteen.
时间够了
That's enough.
嗨 其实我们这里的人还挺友好的
Hey, actually we're all pretty friendly around here.
是的 我们非常友好
Yeah, we're all very friendly around here.
你想喝点水吗
Do you want some water?
别闹了 走吧
Alright, get out.
请你尽量回答我们的问题
Hey, just try to answer our questions, please.
这是给你的
This is for you.
就告诉他他想知道的吧 小心
Just tell him what he needs... Look out!
维尔纳 发生什么了
Werner, what's that?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
包裹还好吗
The package is okay, right?
-维尔纳 -我听不见你说话了
- Werner? - Uh, I-I hear nothing.
-我刚才听见巨大的爆♥炸♥声 -完毕
- I just heard a very loud bang... - Over and out!
该死 他们一会儿就来取他了
Damn it, they'll be coming to fetch him soon!
斯坦
Stan!
现在他不会占用过多空间了
Now he's going to take up less room.
算了吧
Forget it.
恕我直言
With all due respect.
你的儿子迪特尔
Your son Dieter...
是的
Yep.
我在他身上看到了你的影子
I see the resemblance.
阵亡
-什么原因 -飞溅的弹片
- How? - Shrapnel.
没有详细的消息
No further information.
你为什么现在告诉我这些
Why are you telling me that?
你真的认为我会因为这而背叛我的国家
Do you really thing I'd betray my country because of that?
这是战争
This is war.
我们都由此失去一些挚爱的人
We've all lost someone.
这不是我们失去了谁的问题
It's not about who we've lost.
是我们还能拯救谁的问题
It's about who we can still save.
他的名字是弗兰兹
His name is Franz.
没错
Yep.
这小家伙随他祖父的名字
The boy was named after his grandfather.
你还好吧
You alright?
不 我一点也不好
No, I'm not alright.
我受够了购买♥♥物资
I'm fed up with just doing all of the shopping
帮人取出弹片这样的任务
and prying bullets out of people.
我想要其它的任务
I want another job.
他只是想要保护好他的女儿
He just wants to protect his little girl, that's all.
-别烦我 -抱歉
- Leave me alone. - Sorry. Hey...
其实我找到了些你可能感兴趣的东西
Actually, I found something that might interest you.
在这儿
Here...
这是啥
What's that?
B型弹 我想它应该叫这个吧
A B cartridge, I think it said.
我找到了整整一箱这玩意儿
I found a whole case of them.
它恰好与你的枪的口径匹配
It's just the right caliber.
先给我个吻
First a kiss.
让我们们看看它有多大威力
Let's see what it can do.
对于狩猎不太合适
Not really ideal for hunting.
来
Come on, then.
来吧 方斯 加油 方斯
Come on, Fons. Come on, Fons!
加油
Come on! Oh!
球进啦 全欧洲最棒的左撇子
Yes! The best lefty in Europe, huh!
来吧 让我听见你们的欢呼
Come on, now, let's hear it!
不是吧 为弗兰德斯最大的俱乐部踢球
Oh, come on! Is that the best you can do
这就是你所有的实力吗
playing for the biggest club in Flanders?
来吧
Come on!
这就完了吗